Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    So far to me, Mouse doesn't look like an eliminator cuz she doesn't seem to be pushing for someone's elim right now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Are you going to vote?
    they/he
  • Options
    Oh. LMAO
    they/he
  • Options
    I’m so blind
    they/he
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    And Pandora is being very like "researchy" with her saying "I might check out past games to see this or that..." It's kinda weird.

I agree with this
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    And Pandora is being very like "researchy" with her saying "I might check out past games to see this or that..." It's kinda weird.

I agree with this

She looks like she's trying to sound like Sophia in the previous game. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Final Vote Count

[ELIMINATE] Bella - Song, DeKay
    [1] Nush - Pandorra

With 7 alive, the hammer is 4.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Bella has been eliminated. She was Mafia Goon. It is now Night One! Night One will end at approximately 24 hours from now (7 PM EST).
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Hey! Nice!
    they/he
  • Options
    Yessss! Good job, Song!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    erm hello? is it to late to join i wonder apparently keyenpeydey is hosting two games at the same time i think i might sit this one out and just play the first one because i cant consentrate on too games i dont think hmm
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Sorry everyone, only just got back from work!

Yayyy great job Song!!
  • Options
    erm hello? is it to late to join i wonder apparently keyenpeydey is hosting two games at the same time i think i might sit this one out and just play the first one because i cant consentrate on too games i dont think hmm

Tuti, you’re already playing in this game. The other game isn’t happening right now.
    they/he
  • Options

Tuti, you’re already playing in this game. The other game isn’t happening right now.

im confused so how many games are happening just 1 or 2
  • Options

Just this game!
    they/he
  • Options

This game only. You should have gotten your pm role for this game. Check your inbox again.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Well, looks like it's night already, but hooray! Bella, you gave yourself away pretty handily because normally you make better sense. I was gonna come back and vote but glad it wasn't needed to get the job done. So day starts again at 19:00 tomorrow?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Well, looks like it's night already, but hooray! Bella, you gave yourself away pretty handily because normally you make better sense. I was gonna come back and vote but glad it wasn't needed to get the job done. So day starts again at 19:00 tomorrow?

Ya....
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    okay. I'll definitely be home by then and have at least an hour to play, maybe more.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Man, y'all whacked me while I was busy :sweat_smile: I tried to check the thread earlier but my phone wouldn't connect :grimace: oh well.
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Awww always so sad when prom gets cancelled!

Hopefully we can play that set up another time!

I can't say much on prom because I never went :sweat_smile:

I went and found the entire thing to be yet another exhausting ritual that others glamorize but it seems no one truly enjoys. I think everyone was very self-conscious while feeling pressured to be appearing to have the time of their lives in uncomfortable clothes they felt self-conscious in, trying to look sophisticated and graceful when almost no one really knew how to dance (gyrating wildly in place next to each other isn't quite what formalwear and all that pretend elegance is about) and I heard the bathrooms were full of crying girls and drama, while guys were trying really hard not to make fools of themselves, and a lot of *assaults* happen on that night typically, or if not outright assaults, then heightened expectations of certain outcomes. But proms in my generation also really didn't make room for anything but the gender binary and heteronormative expectations, so inevitably, they had to be very uncomfortable for a large, quiet minority of students for whom all that was intensely magnified and their uncomfortable act of conforming, put on display.

Anyway, Bella, despite what people will insist, you didn't miss anything. At least, I wish I had missed mine. It was so boring, uncomfortable, I was tense, and it seemed like everyone else was, too, but we were all stuck having to pretend to be having a good time lest we look like losers.

But a bloody murder mystery prom sounded like fun fiction.

Yeah, from what I've heard, I don't think I would've enjoyed it. I mean, I could've gone, because there is a homeschool prom hosted here in town, but I never really had anyone (a group of friends or a date) to go with, so I just didn't go. And no, I don't really regret it at all.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Just this game!

ok so keyenpeydey canceled the other game then i see im guessing its to late to join this game then so ill sit this out and wait for the next game ok its a shame but i didnt realize keyenpeydey canceled the other game and started a new one hmm i wish i would of knone but it is what it is ok i hope everyone enjoys this game ok :(
  • Options

Just this game!

ok so keyenpeydey canceled the other game then i see im guessing its to late to join this game then so ill sit this out and wait for the next game ok its a shame but i didnt realize keyenpeydey canceled the other game and started a new one hmm i wish i would of knone but it is what it is ok i hope everyone enjoys this game ok :(

Tuti, you are in this game. Take it this way: Keyen had to change the setup of the game you signed up for.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Just this game!

Tuti, you are in this game. Take it this way: Keyen had to change the setup of the game you signed up for.

yes ok dekay but this is a different thread so i signed up for the first game and now theres a second game aswell ok but its ok im apparently not to late to play this game too but maybe keyenpeydey needs to send my roll to me because i got my roll for the first game but not this one so i will wait for keyenpeydey to cofnirm im playing this game and send me my roll ok i will wait but thank you for trying
  • Options
    keyenpeydey is the host ok dekay so we must wait for her ok because the host has the final say we must wait for the host to confirm things ok @keyenpeydey maybe you need to come and confirm this for us because were confused ok most people only host 1 game at a time but its ok that your hosting 2 like none of us mind but please confirm that the first game is canceled and we can all wait for are rolls for this game i like that you tried ok dekay but keyenpeydey is the host so we can now wait ok
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member

Just this game!

yes ok dekay but this is a different thread so i signed up for the first game and now theres a second game aswell ok but its ok im apparently not to late to play this game too but maybe keyenpeydey needs to send my roll to me because i got my roll for the first game but not this one so i will wait for keyenpeydey to cofnirm im playing this game and send me my roll ok i will wait but thank you for trying

Tuti, the role you received was for this game. The other one has been postponed meaning we couldn't get enough players so instead Keyen chose a different setup and just made a new thread for it.

This is the only game being played and the role Keyen sent you is for this game. You are already in this game. We have already started this game and are on Night 1 now.