Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Awww always so sad when prom gets cancelled!

Hopefully we can play that set up another time!

I can't say much on prom because I never went :sweat_smile:

I never went either XD I was just looking forward to that set up haha!

It is a really cool set-up! I've played it twice before on UM and I was excited for it as well, but hopefully we can play it later.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I didn't know this game was starting until it already had, so I haven't even read the set up lmao. It's late for me so I'm gonna go to bed and actually try to think about the game in the morning. Night y'all!
    they/he
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I'm intrigued by the fact that I've landed on two of the three EMMM lists already...

Why is that intriguing?

It's just interesting because I don't tend to end up on the lists very often, but I do tend to be town when I do.
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm intrigued by the fact that I've landed on two of the three EMMM lists already...

I've landed on everyone's EMMM too... *shakes head*

Hmm, does that indicate something?

I don't know. Does it?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Waiting on Bella, Song and Tuti then - I guess.

I dont think we will hear from Tuti tonight though - isn't this past her usual time?

Yeah, Tuti is gonna come on like 10 hours from now.
    Hi everyone!

So, do you have anything up your sleeves this time... Hmmm?? XD

You're never gonna trust me again lmao

It's okay, I can learn to adapt.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    No one here has given any townish vibes to me for now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Checked in again as promised, but I'm also checking out. There's something weird going on here, because my keyboard is only doing this random problem with letter g and m here, nowhere else, and it's not every time I type a g or an m either. gggggggggggggggggggg

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ok the m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is maybe not completely random ?

But this isn't happening on the search field in another window, or on Wordpad, or anywhere but here, so it's obviously not my keyboard.

gah, sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. I guess I"m best served just going to bed and hoping tomorrow makes sense.

Night All!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    oooo I can't edit but those weird symbols instead og oh crap now it's the letter F in lowercase!
    But it appears to fix itself when I hit Post Comment...

So now I can see my keyboard going nuts but when I hit post it fixes itself.

it's possessed.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Why is that intriguing?

It's just interesting because I don't tend to end up on the lists very often, but I do tend to be town when I do.

I don't know. Does it?

I suppose we'll just have to see if it does.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    oooo I can't edit but those weird symbols instead og oh ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now it's the letter F in lowercase!
    But it appears to fix itself when I hit Post Comment...

So now I can see my keyboard going nuts but when I hit post it fixes itself.

it's possessed.

It sounds like it is possessed :scream: maybe throw some...salt and holy water at it?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Vote Count

[1] Song - DeKay

With 7 alive, the hammer is 4.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options

Why is that intriguing?

I don't know. Does it?

Okay, what are you trying to imply here...??

tenor.gif?itemid=12636162
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why is that intriguing?

I don't know. Does it?

Just that the likelihood of you being mafia is higher because you've landed on more EMMM lists. Although, on the same token, I suppose it means that I might be considered suspicious because I've landed on two EMMM lists as well.

For now tho, I think you, DeKay, are acting fairly normally. Plus it's day one so I'd really hate to be pointing fingers at the scumslayer.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Why is that intriguing?

I don't know. Does it?

Just that the likelihood of you being mafia is higher because you've landed on more EMMM lists. Although, on the same token, I suppose it means that I might be considered suspicious because I've landed on two EMMM lists as well.

For now tho, I think you, DeKay, are acting fairly normally. Plus it's day one so I'd really hate to be pointing fingers at the scumslayer.

Not everyone's EMMM is psychic tho. Also some EMMMS cannot be trusted especially if they're made by the mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It is now Day One! Day One will end in approximately 24 hours from now at 4:30 PM EST. Plurality elimination is in effect. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Keyen, you wrote here it's using plurality elim which means the person with the longest/most votes will be elimed. But then you wrote it needs 4 to eliminate (which is the majority elimination type). So can you clarify? Or is the second sentence just referring to a normal hammer?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Song popping by and saying hi and not doing any EMMM or anything else is sus.

Vote: Song

Is this normally against what Song does? I'm going to go back and read what she did last game when mafia. I made myself a rule this game I would not vote Song D1 to give her a break from our back and forth last game XD
  • Options
    Checked in again as promised, but I'm also checking out. There's something weird going on here, because my keyboard is only doing this random problem with letter g and m here, nowhere else, and it's not every time I type a g or an m either. gggggggggggggggggggg

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ok the m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is maybe not completely random ?

But this isn't happening on the search field in another window, or on Wordpad, or anywhere but here, so it's obviously not my keyboard.

gah, sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. I guess I"m best served just going to bed and hoping tomorrow makes sense.

Night All!

Who you gonna call!?!
  • Options

Why is that intriguing?

I don't know. Does it?

EMMMs are just completely random though aren't they? I want to read through some past gestures and see what the liklihood of a person being an EMMM and coming out scum would be like.
  • Options
    Right now I don't have any real reads on anyone just yet. There hasn't been too much going on fully. I was surprised not to see Tuti on here already though.

Song, Bella and Nush - do you have any thoughts or EMMMs related to what has been said so far?

Dekay - What do you think of Bella so far?

Mouse - What are your thoughts on Dekay, Bella and Tuti being on most of the EMMM lists so far?
  • Options

Is this normally against what Song does? I'm going to go back and read what she did last game when mafia. I made myself a rule this game I would not vote Song D1 to give her a break from our back and forth last game XD

I'd put in more effort if I were mafia. I didn't have much time to say anything and was surprised to see the game had started. Plus, I think my saying "hi" is like normal lmao.
    they/he
  • Options
    Song, Bella and Nush - do you have any thoughts or EMMMs related to what has been said so far?

DeKay is obviously sus of me but I'm not sus of her so far. You, Pandora, feel a little bit different to me. Not sure why. I've kinda skimmed everything so far even though it's just two pages lol.
    they/he
  • Options

Why is that intriguing?

Right, there was the whole EMMM thing. This post from Bella could be two things - her as scum trying to be like "but I'm always town when that happens!" or town just pushing that she's town, which is fair and something I do too. The thing I don't like is the way she says she "tends to be town." Like, she knows if she's town or not, so the wording here feels kinda iffy to me.
    they/he
  • Options

Why is that intriguing?

I don't know. Does it?

I don't understand this logic? It might be perfectly accurate, but can someone explain? However, how can she go from "i tend to be town when I'm on EMMMs" to "DeKay is more likely to be mafia because she's on EMMMs"?

The second bolded quote also kinda iffy. Feels like something I'd say as mafia; but I could also say it as town. Lol.
    they/he
  • Options

DeKay is obviously sus of me but I'm not sus of her so far. You, Pandora, feel a little bit different to me. Not sure why. I've kinda skimmed everything so far even though it's just two pages lol.

Okay, fair enough! I'm not sus of you this time as of right now. I think you've been fair so far in your reasonings.

I'm actually a little surprised Tuti hasn't come on yet either! @tutifruity6644 where are you?
  • Options

I'd put in more effort if I were mafia. I didn't have much time to say anything and was surprised to see the game had started. Plus, I think my saying "hi" is like normal lmao.

I wasn't saying you were sus, just asking if you normally came out with a EMMM lol. In fact as of right now, I don't sus you.
  • Options

Why is that intriguing?

I don't know. Does it?

I don't understand this logic? It might be perfectly accurate, but can someone explain? However, how can she go from "i tend to be town when I'm on EMMMs" to "DeKay is more likely to be mafia because she's on EMMMs"?

The second bolded quote also kinda iffy. Feels like something I'd say as mafia; but I could also say it as town. Lol.

In all fairness she did point out her mistake there by stating she also landed on two EMMMs as well.

But what part of that last part is iffy? Does mafia Bella normally try to townread Dekay or someone?