Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nicki Minaj's Prom Night Mafia | Postponed

Comments

• Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    why are people changing names of mafia and town ok its getting weird now haha im calling it mafia and town still if thats ok keyenpeydee
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    If you're planning to start on Monday, then I think I can play. It's my sister's birthday on Sunday (plus it's Palm Sunday) so I've got a busy weekend :sweat_smile:

But I don't want to miss this set-up!! I'm cool being a romancer or romancee, however you need me to balance out the numbers :)

I put you in romancer to balance it out a bit. I hope that's fine with you :))
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    hmm ok ill play i think

Would you be a romancer or romancee?

which is mafia and which is town

A romancer or romancee can be mafia and town. They are not associated with your alignment. It's just for the setup and mechanic purposes. I hope that clears it out for you.

• Options
    hmm ok ill play i think

A romancer or romancee can be mafia and town. They are not associated with your alignment. It's just for the setup and mechanic purposes. I hope that clears it out for you.

hmmm ok keyenpeydey but we still have mafia and town right because that is how mafia games normally run ok
  • Options
    hmm ok ill play i think

hmmm ok keyenpeydey but we still have mafia and town right because that is how mafia games normally run ok

Yes. Have u read the game setup and mechanics? This might be too complicated for you.

• Options
    hmm ok ill play i think

Yes. Have u read the game setup and mechanics? This might be too complicated for you.

erm... ive played mafia before thank you...
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    hmm ok ill play i think

Tuti this game works differently from most other mafia games. It’s got added rules which mafia games commonly do. I had to read the mechanics also. I suggest doing it because this game will be very confusing if you don’t.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    hmm ok ill play i think

The setup is very different from a normal vote this person out every day thing. You might want to read again.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    hmm ok ill play i think

But you asked if romancer and romancee is town and mafia :joy: pleaseeee

• Options
    hmm ok ill be a romancee i guess keyenpeydey
  • Options
    so ive read the menchancics ok and i think i understand so someone will ask me to dance and i become there buddy and we work as a team ok
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    hmm ok ill play i think

Tuti this game works differently from most other mafia games. It’s got added rules which mafia games commonly do. I had to read the mechanics also. I suggest doing it because this game will be very confusing if you don’t.

thank you for your help mouselline by the way :)
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    hmm ok ill play i think

thank you for your help mouselline by the way :)

No problem
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hmm, what term could we choose for it to be gender neutral? As a replacement for gentleman and lady.

Manner of dress? Anyone can wear a gown or a tux, right? So, clothing choice?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I hope I didn't cause trouble, it sounds like a really cool setup. It is necessary to have some kind of A and B system, and in the name of fun it shouldn't have to be too clinical.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I hope I didn't cause trouble, it sounds like a really cool setup. It is necessary to have some kind of A and B system, and in the name of fun it shouldn't have to be too clinical.

No, you didn't. It's something that should've been talked about a long time ago.

Are you interested in joining?

• Options

No, you didn't. It's something that should've been talked about a long time ago.

Are you interested in joining?

Yes, if I can. I recall your games are full of fun and hijinks.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'd like to be a romancer. Musical chairs of death, on the dancefloor. Exciting!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    If you're planning to start on Monday, then I think I can play. It's my sister's birthday on Sunday (plus it's Palm Sunday) so I've got a busy weekend :sweat_smile:

But I don't want to miss this set-up!! I'm cool being a romancer or romancee, however you need me to balance out the numbers :)

I put you in romancer to balance it out a bit. I hope that's fine with you :))

Sounds perfect!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    If I don't get enough players by tomorrow, I'll change the setup.

Does anyone want a 7 player setup they would love to play?

• Options
    If I don't get enough players by tomorrow, I'll change the setup.

Does anyone want a 7 player setup they would love to play?

i advertized ur game btw i hope it helps we will find enough players ok dont worry
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
  • Options
    I set up a different thread with the same player list.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988352/crush-mafia-pregame/p1

• Options
    when are you starting the game i wonder keyenpeydey as everybody reseved there roll i wonder
  • Options
    when are you starting the game i wonder keyenpeydey as everybody reseved there roll i wonder

Tuti. Press the link in the above post that Keyen sent out. The game already started. This set up is on hold since we didn’t have enough players so we went to a different thread