Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nicki Minaj's Prom Night Mafia | Postponed

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    when are you starting the game i wonder keyenpeydey as everybody reseved there roll i wonder

Tuti. Press the link in the above post that Keyen sent out. The game already started. This set up is on hold since we didn’t have enough players so we went to a different thread

hmm are you sure because i have already reseved my roll for this game ok mouselline
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    when are you starting the game i wonder keyenpeydey as everybody reseved there roll i wonder

Tuti. Press the link in the above post that Keyen sent out. The game already started. This set up is on hold since we didn’t have enough players so we went to a different thread

hmm are you sure because i have already reseved my roll for this game ok mouselline

This game is still going to happen hopefully, we’re just playing another one in the meantime. You should have gotten your role for that one too as it’s already started. Here’s the link:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988352/crush-mafia-night-one/p1
    they/he
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

You totally missed a whole day in that Crush Mafia game Song posted above. Keyen has postponed this prom game cuz we didn't get enough players and made a new one for all those people who have signed up for the prom one.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    keyenpeydey im not playing this game either ok please take my name off ok thank you...
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    no one said this is gonna be the next game tuti
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    no one said this is gonna be the next game tuti

ok keyenpeydey