Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    And where is tuti anyways? She's always on at this time.

Yeah, there’s a bunch of people who haven’t said anything meaningful yet. Bella, Tuti, Keyen.. Bella’s usually inactive and Keyen was inactive too last game. But doesn’t Tuti post like, way more often than this?

Also, looking at the discards, I don’t get why the heck Mouse discarded Upright Justice. That’s such an amazing role. I forgot whether or not Mouse prefers being mafia over town.

Bella's been on but hasn't said much, or at least not that I remember. Has Keyen said anything? Tuti popped in once at the beginning of the game but then she disappeared. Do you think Keyen would rather be mafia or town? I haven't played with him in a while so I don't know what he'd rather do. I do feel like he'd make more of an effort if he were mafia, especially if it was his decision, but I don't know. I want to hear more from those three soon.

He might be. But I feel like he could also pull off the "I'mma just vote for someone without putting much effort cuz everyone will think I'm town anyways for doing something so scummy" shtick.

Either way, it's not gonna be useful for town too. Mafia probably won't kill him and if his head is not in the game, then he might miselim someone.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hi everyone. Sorry I’m quite late. I tried to get on my phone earlier but didn’t have the chance to. My EMMM says Mouse, Tuti, Pandora, Song, & Bella, so VOTE: Mouse. I didn’t expect there to be so many posts but it’s better than having a dead game.

It’s a bit odd how both Song & Pandora said that they both have a gut feeling about eachother.

Are you trying to say they're buddies or they're head to head and both are scums in different teams? Or something else?

Both of those options are definitely possible, but I was just saying it’s odd. It’s also possible that one of them is scum and is trying to defend themselves. I don’t know anything about Pandora’s playstyle though cause I’ve never played with her so I don’t know if she’s defensive or not when she’s scum.

For me, I always think Pandora gives off a scummy vibe. XD Town her likes to also find faults or make reaching accusations too. So I'm not so sure here. I only seen her as mafia once and even then I didn't catch her early. For all I know, she might be town here. But if she's town, then the chances of you or Keyen being town is even less, unless I'm totally wrong about Song and Tuti being town.

Yeah, I agree. I think it's partly because of how she's always like "are you voting this to deflect from your scumbuddy?", like always trying to find a way someone else could be scum. That gives off scummy vibes even if it isn't really, because it feels like she's reaching for someone to accuse.

Morning all (or night for DeKay and some others). THat bit about "deflecting from scumbuddy" question does seem a little over-eager, but DeKay also has been known to do that, a lot of prodding and voting without strong cause, to test reactions. So it could be something, or it could just be Pandorra emulating DeKay's playstyle.

I still think I'm seeing town DeKay here, and that's my only strong feel at this time. But we have time.
    So is Keyen playing, after saying he couldn't spare the time?

Seems like about half the players have said anything, but let's hope that's because it's still early.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Hi everyone. Sorry I’m quite late. I tried to get on my phone earlier but didn’t have the chance to. My EMMM says Mouse, Tuti, Pandora, Song, & Bella, so VOTE: Mouse. I didn’t expect there to be so many posts but it’s better than having a dead game.

It’s a bit odd how both Song & Pandora said that they both have a gut feeling about eachother.

Are you trying to say they're buddies or they're head to head and both are scums in different teams? Or something else?

Both of those options are definitely possible, but I was just saying it’s odd. It’s also possible that one of them is scum and is trying to defend themselves. I don’t know anything about Pandora’s playstyle though cause I’ve never played with her so I don’t know if she’s defensive or not when she’s scum.

For me, I always think Pandora gives off a scummy vibe. XD Town her likes to also find faults or make reaching accusations too. So I'm not so sure here. I only seen her as mafia once and even then I didn't catch her early. For all I know, she might be town here. But if she's town, then the chances of you or Keyen being town is even less, unless I'm totally wrong about Song and Tuti being town.

Which game was she scum in? I wanna take a look at it.

That Sophia is reading through another game where Pandora was scum makes me feel good about her. It feels like she is genuinely trying to find mafia.

Hmmm. I seem to remember Sophia being good at scum and doing this sort of thing regardless of alignment.
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hey everyone im here oh hehe theres a lot to read :p i wonder if anyone has any quetstions for me
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    hmm ok so i have some thoughts like i said yesterday i think dekay is town ok i no how dekay plays and he always says she doesnt like being mafia ok and that she prefers being town so i feel like seen as we had the chose dekay would chose town ok panda has been talking and shes been helping ok so i think panda is town nush song and mouse im not sure on they need to speak more emzydalsvida is a bit supsicous in my opinion so i want to keep an eye on her and keyen ok i mean were is she erm i dont think hes spoken so maybe we need to vote keyen out because he hasnt been talking and its a mafia game we need people to talk to get a opinion on them ok and if keyen isnt talking maybe we vote her out but im not sure what do other people think about voting keyen i wonder hmm
  • Options
    Keyen's not the only on who has been MIA, though, right? I'd be fine with voting out a player who isn't playing, but I'd want to see more of the day, to give them a chance.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Keyen's not the only on who has been MIA, though, right? I'd be fine with voting out a player who isn't playing, but I'd want to see more of the day, to give them a chance.

hmm ok nush
  • Options
    Sure is quiet here. I'm going to go do some things, and check back in a while. Hopefully there will be some other players soon.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ok nush have fun i wonder were everyone is hmm lets try this dekay what are your thoughts
  • Options
    Hey Tuti, it's me again. Still had this window open. DeKay is probably asleep by now, as it's past 11 pm where she lives. She might be back in as few as 7 hours or so, though. That will be early morning her time and she's an early riser. And where is everyone else? Oh well, we'll see who participates and who doesn't, before end of day.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    chile i forgot this
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    I am Innocent Child

@icmnfrsh

• Options
    There's no way I'm reading all 200+ posts

• Options
    Can someone give me a summarized post on what has happened?? I'm too preoccupied right now chile I shouldn't have joined this game. I thought I could commit.

Anyways, at least I'm confirmed IC now. Don't eliminate me.

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Why are you always innocent child in these games, keyen :D:joy:

Also idk about a summary post. Nothing has exactly happened. Just peeps talking

I mean I COULD make a big fat summary post of people's opinions thus far but can i big fat be bothered? Big fat no.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouse, what do you think of Pandora's vote on Song? Do you think it's justified well enough?

No it was out of no where. Maybe she just wanted to vote someone random before she went to bed but it just doesn’t make sense
  • Options
    Good Lord, Keyen. It's like you're a jester and hoping people will elim you because if that's not the explanation, wow.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Mouse, what do you think of Pandora's vote on Song? Do you think it's justified well enough?

No it was out of no where. Maybe she just wanted to vote someone random before she went to bed but it just doesn’t make sense

It’s weird how Mouse shows up after like 12 hours and the only thing she posts is an answer to a question..

Mouse, don’t you have anything else to say? There’s been a lot of posts since you went offline, so surely you have an opinion on atleast something.
    Can someone give me a summarized post on what has happened?? I'm too preoccupied right now chile I shouldn't have joined this game. I thought I could commit.

Yeah, I agree with Emzy. Nothing that important has happened.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Good Lord, Keyen. It's like you're a jester and hoping people will elim you because if that's not the explanation, wow.

I don’t get it. He just confirmed himself to be IC. How is he like a jester?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yeah, there’s a bunch of people who haven’t said anything meaningful yet. Bella, Tuti, Keyen.. Bella’s usually inactive and Keyen was inactive too last game. But doesn’t Tuti post like, way more often than this?

Also, looking at the discards, I don’t get why the heck Mouse discarded Upright Justice. That’s such an amazing role. I forgot whether or not Mouse prefers being mafia over town.

Innocent Child is boring. I wanna night action. Same with Godfather. And whether I pick mafia or town, usually I pick town in these games if there is no alien.
  • Options

Innocent Child is boring. I wanna night action. Same with Godfather. And whether I pick mafia or town, usually I pick town in these games if there is no alien.

So would you pick a mafia role with a night action over a role that has no night action?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    hmm ok so i have some thoughts like i said yesterday i think dekay is town ok i no how dekay plays and he always says she doesnt like being mafia ok and that she prefers being town so i feel like seen as we had the chose dekay would chose town ok panda has been talking and shes been helping ok so i think panda is town nush song and mouse im not sure on they need to speak more emzydalsvida is a bit supsicous in my opinion so i want to keep an eye on her and keyen ok i mean were is she erm i dont think hes spoken so maybe we need to vote keyen out because he hasnt been talking and its a mafia game we need people to talk to get a opinion on them ok and if keyen isnt talking maybe we vote her out but im not sure what do other people think about voting keyen i wonder hmm

I feel like Nush and Song have been talking quite a bit. And I’ve spoken a decent amount. Why do u find Emzy sus?
  • Options

It’s weird how Mouse shows up after like 12 hours and the only thing she posts is an answer to a question..

Mouse, don’t you have anything else to say? There’s been a lot of posts since you went offline, so surely you have an opinion on atleast something.

Yeah, I agree with Emzy. Nothing that important has happened.

I’m reading through, I’m slow reader, and I was asleep. I didn’t wake up till 11:15 and I went to bed at 11:30. This was the first and last thing I did so yea, 12 hours.
  • Options
    chile i forgot this

hmm well maybe now that you are back you can give some thoughts ok
  • Options

I feel like Nush and Song have been talking quite a bit. And I’ve spoken a decent amount. Why do u find Emzy sus?

hmm i have a gut feeling about emzy mouselline something about her posts do not sound nice to me