Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Generations was the next EP, would you buy it?

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Yes!
    It's pretty clear I would buy it, but I usually try to wait for a sale unless it's really something I need in my game immediately. So that depends on whats in the pack.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    But... I thought parenthood was it?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited March 2021
    Other...
    It totally depends on the content. Get to work is not open for business,jungle adventure is not world adventures, island living is not island paradise. so will generations be generations as we remember it?
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Is there inclusion with bachelor/bachelorette party?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    It totally depends on the content. Get to work is not open for business,jungle adventure is not world adventures, island living is not island paradise. so will generations be generations as we remember it?

Again, I am 100% honest here. The Parenthood pack IS the Generation pack. I don't see why this is suddenly a thing on the forum?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited March 2021
    Yes!
    It totally depends on the content. Get to work is not open for business, jungle adventure is not world adventures, island living is not island paradise. so will generations be generations as we remember it?

Again, I am 100% honest here. The Parenthood pack IS the Generation pack. I don't see why this is suddenly a thing on the forum?

Except for parenthood is not generations. The sims team has even addressed this.

"

"
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yes!
    It totally depends on the content. Get to work is not open for business, jungle adventure is not world adventures, island living is not island paradise. so will generations be generations as we remember it?

Except for parenthood is not generations. The sims team has even addressed this.

"

"
    Thanks for sharing that. <3 I do hope that family play gets a pack for all the ages. I loved the Generations pack.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    No
    i’ve been wanting it for years but after this kit nonsense i don’t want it anymore
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Other...
    I would buy it but only after bug issues got fixed first.
  • Options
    SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    Yes!
    I would buy it and cry tbh.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yes!
    But... I thought parenthood was it?

no the guru said it wasn't @Beardedgeek
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    Yes!
    I never played Generations in TS3, but I'd be willing to give Generations a go in TS4.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    I'd wait for a sale
    Really depends on the content. Expansions hardly expand.
  • Options
    MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    No
    It's not pack I'd personally want so I voted no - I don't like children/toddlers and babies seem boring - but I do think it would be great for people who play families!
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Yes!
    I would probably buy it if they added things in like in-laws and other family relationships that aren't covered. I was freely able to make one of my Sims woohoo her brother in-law and be her boyfriend but the game doesn't recognize that relationship at the moment.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yes!
    yupp, if I felt the content doesnt fit the price Id wait for a sale tho.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Only if...
    I think I'll get it, but only if it's not somehow busted like the dust kit and NAPs were. If it's super buggy with broken features, I'll pass.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Other...
    I think generations would really enhance my gameplay and I'd really consider purchasing. However, I've learned to wait until after release in order to make any decisions. Don't want to spend money on packs that are lackluster.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    Yes!
    yes I really want that pack
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    Other...
    I don't really know what Generations added to Sims 3 so it depends on what content they have for Sims 4 and if I'm interested in what it offers. Like with any pack they release that I'm not too sure on what it has I'll look at Carl's Sims Guide and see videos on the features and decide if those features are things I want in my game.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Other...

There has already been so much in packs added separately that is similar to what "Generations" looks like in Sims3. So something more specific and focused on certain aspects would make more sense.

@comicsforlife Thanks for that video by the way.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Yes!
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    There has already been so much in packs added separately that is similar to what "Generations" looks like in Sims3. So something more specific and focused on certain aspects would make more sense.

@comicsforlife Thanks for that video by the way.

your welcome
  • Options
    pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    I'd wait for a sale
    I always wait for a sale 😋
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'd wait for a sale
    No matter how much I want a pack I always try and wait for a sale.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    edited March 2021
    Other...
    I would have to see what's in it before making a choice. I'm not a "family player" so I have no interest in babies, toddlers, or elders. My decision comes down to what becomes available for children and teens. If it has stuff that I think would enhance my gameplay then I'd get it when it goes on sale.