Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - requests

Comments

• Options
    xktstarxxktstarx Posts: 3 New Member
    More options for children to play together without equipment. Ability for children to play in the bath.

Those two are the immediate options that come to mind
  • Options
    Riri088Riri088 Posts: 3 New Member
    The sadness hotline for kids is one i noticed is missing today. Weird that kids have phones but dont have a sadness hotline or a kids sadness hotline but the teens, adults and elders have it.
  • Options
    Malex0604Malex0604 Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay I know this may not happen, but I feel like it would be awesome if it did. I would like to see them add different animals in the game that we can have as pets (not just befriend like the dolphins) for example in real life you can have a bear, alligator, monkey, etc. as a pet (with a license of course), but we can't have that in the sims 4 unless we know how to be super creative and artistic and try making them ourselves. Along with the animals I feel like it would also be really cool and awesome if we could have mythical creatures as pets like a griffin, phoenix, hippogriff, etc. it would be super fun to play with instead of just having them as familiars that you can't really do much with. Finally I would love to see more supernatural beings in CAS because we have Mermaids, Aliens, Vampires, Ghosts, Witches but we don't have Zombies, Werewolves, Minotaur, Centaur, etc. I feel lots of players would have so much more fun if these things we included in the game. Ideas to name the packs and etc. would be . . . If you added more supernatural creatures you could make a game pack and name it Frightening Fun.If you add the mythical creatures as pets you could make a stuff pack or something like that and name it Mythical Stuff Pack. An finally if you add new animals like bears, tigers, lions, etc. you could make it either an expansion pack or a game pack and name it either Adventurous Animals, or Wildlife, or Zoo ( if you make it a zoo then you should add a zookeeper as a job, you should be able to buy a zoo, and add many animals to the zoo). This is all I want and need in the sims, so if you could add these to the game I would be very thankful.
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    I Want the entire Sims 4 to be played on PS5. EA must re-release The Sims 4 for PS5
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Have a part time job as a massage therapist and yoga instructor I mean we already have the stuff since spa day also part time gym instructor for the gym.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited June 2020
    My top requests are...

Slow dancing and dancing face to face NO idea why it is not in game.

Pool Party\BBQ Party I have no idea why this is not in the game now. It would be nice for sims to arrive in swimwear.

Lately I have been dreaming of a grocery store stuff pack. I really miss shopping at a grocery store. Maybe some new recipes that require produce that can only be bought there. I would also love an option to set the fridge where you could only make food you have the produce for.

I have also been dreaming about a game pack or stuff pack for a salon where sims could get manicures and pedicures, elders could dye their hair and sims could get facials.
  • Options
    Janiebug1122Janiebug1122 Posts: 25 Member
    I'd like the ability for sims to talk to sims on the phone, and video chat/facetime either on the phone or the computer. I'd like it to add to the relationship, and satisfy fun/social needs. People are constantly calling wanting to come over, in terms of real life with spouses, jobs and kids, that's not realistic.
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Vehicles with Garages must come for next month's update.
  • Options
    ShaelaShaela Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi been a fan since sims 2 for computer and sas floored when you guys made it for ps3 and 4. Now mind you didnt like all the game packs but the ones I did like were so much fun. My suggestion for a new expansion would be for hotels. Creating a hotel. Making a hotel as a business. Or working in a hotel with all the hotel experience kinda of thing. Even living in a penthouse in a hotel with a new world that's like mixed with apartments in there. It would also be cool if you can give us an opportunity to be renters where we put out houses or apartments ups for rent to make some side money.
  • Options
    JoobloobJoobloob Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like for townies to have outfits randomized by style or styled looks, instead of literally everything.

I would also like Sims to have a trait or something similar where they choose a favorite clothing style. Then for townies, their outfits could be randomized based on style preference.
  • Options
    CalenlasCalenlas Posts: 11 New Member
    I think it would be a really good addition to Create-a-Sim mode to have a height slider. Right now all Sims are the same height, which is really not true IRL. Since we can change body shape, why can't we change height as well?
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    For marriage/wedding I want the option like I'm Sims 3 to ask for blessing of parents.
    Show off ring once they get engaged.
    Bachelor/Bachelorette with or without dancer.
    Double rings for female Sims
    More Wedding gowns and veil options
    Wedding Cake options like in Sims 2
    Dancing with father like in Sims 2
    First dance as husband and wife
    Pick a bestman and maid of honor.
    Wedding photos
    Special proposals like in Sims 2 and other special proposals.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    One request, for this game to work properly; co bugs, no glitches, and definitely NO CRASHING!!!
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    charli55555charli55555 Posts: 1 New Member
    can we be able to make LGBTQQIAAP sims
  • Options
    ShaelaShaela Posts: 2 New Member
    So im reading alot of people saying the computer version is alot better and I couldn't agree more. When you have the computer the version, when buying DLC you can bundle certain stuff. Us console users can not, and I find that unfair. We have to buy ours separately while they get it for cheaper. I also don't like they nerfed stuff like mods and cars and garages for console. I've played skyrim and they have mods so I know it can be done. But for the cars and garages, I don't know why you guys took that out, also dying is almost virtually impossible on PS4 unless you get old. The console is still fun but I think you should give it the same specs as the computer version. If you can't bundle your own DLC than atleast being cars and garages back, especially since you brought Jetski and boats in the mix.
  • Options
    Simmer4Ever2020Simmer4Ever2020 Posts: 15 Member
    I don't care much for throwback kit fit but does remind me of saved by bell I perfer wallpapers and floors like it and furniture for home and businesses.
  • Options
    WykkydWykkyd Posts: 12 New Member
    Please add gold and silver as color tag options.
  • Options
    WolfSongSimWolfSongSim Posts: 2 New Member
    I joined today with a request for the base game and even as a new kit as well. Because the more I build, the more I tend to feel like rooms in the homes aren't completed.

Curtains! More colors, more styles and varying in width and length.

I often end up leaving the windows bare because there isn't anything that works with the rooms, either in style or color and sometimes sizes. There are no sheers offered in the base game to add window decor but still allow light in. There are no kitchen curtains, that can fit around cabinets. The colors on many of them are very limited and are not compatible to the furniture available (like for modern decor that needs simplistic details and basic colors in curtains), most curtains available are suited for rooms with traditional decor but no other styles. Even when purchasing new expansions, packs and whatnot. They often don't offer any or are very limited in color options and often are weird colors. Keep in mind, things like rods, hooks and tiebacks influence the design as much as fabric and colors.

I just think it would be great if there were curtains and even blinds available that would blend in with more decor options. More simplistic options and more color options that are more versatile so they can be used interchangeably with different styles of furniture.
  • Options
    RowanAliceRowanAlice Posts: 1 New Member
    Please, please, please I have three requests!

The first is to make roofs habitable and useable like creating an attic room. It's a huge amount of space that for water reason we can't actually use unless you go through painstaking builds that don't always turn out the way you wanted them to!

Second, more ways to design pools like pool stairs, fade in pools and round pool edges things like that!

Third is, I would really like if we could use different size walls on the same floor, so some areas 8 foot some areas 10 foot etc. I realise this may not be a popular request but I've never really understood why we can't and even If it isn't for everyone maybe you guys could make it only available while using a cheat or something!

Thanks EA!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My requests to be in Sims 4 are:
    Fairies with a 15/20 lot Pixie Hollow World
    Werewolves with a 15/20 lot Moonlight Falls World
    Genies with a Castaway Isolated Island World
    Inventors with a Time Machine to go into the Prehistoric Past, Medieval Past & the far Future
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    my top request for sims4 is top load washers and dryers retro and modern including wringer washers for players that play eco sims cars more kitchen appliance retro and modern more choices for dishwashers
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    mackster23mackster23 Posts: 4 New Member
    I want to be able to create apartment buildings. It would include: being its own lot type, create separate apartments, a landlord/lady, when you live in one you create it looks like city living where you can't see into the other apartments,
  • Options
    mackster23mackster23 Posts: 4 New Member
    separate bank accounts. I want it to show how much money everyone has together and then just the sim I have clicked on, be able to transfer amounts, have a bank account for each person and then a family one, meals would come from the family and house purchases
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    What I want added to Sims 4:
    • More hair colour options (swatches, sliders, colourwheel)
    • Fairies
    • Genies
    • More activities and interactions for kids (tag, handgames etc)
    • Playground from Sims 1 (added in a free update for basegame)
    • Pool table (added in a free update for basegame)
    • More party types (pool party, beach party, family renunion, graduation, etc.)
    • Pool slide and diving board.
    • Sculpting (ice, wood, etc)
    • Sports (Archery, Volleyball, tennis, etc)
    • More after school activities for kids and teens
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos