1. I want at least 400 outfits (clothing) and 100 hairstyles. The reason why I play The Sims is to re-create my friends in real life. I would like all of the clothes and hairstyles in one side pack, because, then I don't have to wait for all of the side packs to be released. I want the clothing to range from conventional to very foreign.
2. I want activities for the group. I am more interested in watching my sims chat than achieve goals. My friends in real life are scattered in the world and it is nice to see them together. Anything you have that introduces (induces?) conversation is nice.
3. Food delivery - I would like more than pizza. How about the other cuisines.
4. Strange behavior - This game needs more humor, foolishness.
5. The costume trunk from The Sims 1.
6. Synchronized dancing. What is a game about voyeurism without synchronized activity?
7. Better indoor plants - the ones from the Sims 3 were tepid.