Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Mods & CC: 21st Anniversary Patch, Feb. '21

Comments

• Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    briesims wrote: »
    UI Cheats is broken I checked with Mod Conflict Detector

Lol. If that "program" is detecting it as conflicting, of COURSE it is. It overrides game functions. That's kindof the point of mods. They fix things by overriding game functions to make them different or better.

Besides, I am not very willing to trust a program that hasn't even been updated in years and has been abandoned by its creator.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited March 2021
    that mod conflict detector is out dated it does not know what too do with the scripts. The last exception reader that goes in mods folder is better. also the bust the dust might be broken it does not complete if the sim washes in the dishwasher instead of a sink.
  • Options
    briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    I dont know what my problem is then: i open the game, open the save, i get into the family and it takes me back to choose a world
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I dont know what my problem is then: i open the game, open the save, i get into the family and it takes me back to choose a world

It must be another mod. I have only 5 mods, ui cheats included, and i have no problem at all.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Start with the list on the first few posts on p. 1 here, and if that doesn't help, do a 50-50. It's also possible that that household is corrupted -- worth testing with no mods or CC at all. Don't skip the deleting localthumbcache step so your game removes the effects of mods you've pulled out.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    if you use the better exceptions mod it tell you if can what the broken mod is.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited March 2021
    It's also possible that that household is corrupted -- worth testing with no mods or CC at all. Don't skip the deleting localthumbcache step so your game removes the effects of mods you've pulled out.

This one, very much. I have had the same in the past, both , corrupted household, or corrupted lot. In both cases it threw me back to selecting world with an error code.
    ETA: and both in total vanilla game.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RoomouseRoomouse Posts: 99 Member
    Weerbesu updated UI Cheats Extension on his Patreon site tonight. https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-23-26240068
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited March 2021
    bandit5 wrote: »

Not likely. BE is just a mod that auto-formats the LE. It doesn't tell you any more info than what's already in the LE. Granted, it's not bad. But after the last update, its new "scan" feature locks up my game for several minutes every time. I got tired of having my game lock up so I removed it.

I can read the LE if I want to. I don't need BE locking up my game.
  • Options
    I noticed that it is locking up the game it wants too goto the website while you in game.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    gettps wrote: »
    bandit5 wrote: »

Not likely. BE is just a mod that auto-formats the LE. It doesn't tell you any more info than what's already in the LE. Granted, it's not bad. But after the last update, its new "scan" feature locks up my game for several minutes every time. I got tired of having my game lock up so I removed it.

I can read the LE if I want to. I don't need BE locking up my game.

I didn't just get lockups, my game would simply crash to desktop after just a couple of minutes. Pulled it and all was well. Boosted FPS, too.
  • Options
    RenegadeSimmerRenegadeSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Grannie's cookbook was updated on 02/27/2021 https://www.patreon.com/posts/grannies-35854516
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi

Can anyone tell me if Magnetic South's NAPS mods are still working in their games as there are no details on the mod page..
  • Options
    Thanks @Roomouse !
    @the_andro_k1ng That update isn't announced in the forums because the mod wasn't broken and it isn't adding patch/pack content. If you're looking for *all* non-18+ mod *and* CC updates, including translations, join us at Creators Musings, link on page 1 :)

Mod Updates
    UI Cheats Extension (weerbesu)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Sims4Studio hasn’t been updated for the new content yet.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    Mod Updates
    Gender Less (Fogity) - Kits update
  • Options
    Mod Updates
  • Options
    Mod Updates from Bienchen
    townieoverhaul_lessfame
    adventuroussimslessbored
    morehealthyfood
    eatatdiningtable
    finisheating
    pboxupdated_usemoreingredients - both versions
    autonomousboygirlfriend
    lessautonomousgrilling
    noautonomousmakeicecreamonresidentiallots
    noautonomousmakepopcornonresidentiallots
    playcardstweak
    costumepartytweak
    roleoutfitdisabled_bychoice
    schooltweak
    sitatweddings
    ungreetedbidgoodbye
    upgradebeds
    whimoverhaul

• Options
    Mod Updates
    Generic Lots Are Empty No More (HumALittle)
  • Options
    briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    I dont know what else to do. I did the 50/50 method with my mods and nothing change. Now all my cast traits are gone too (only 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mods showed up in cas)
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Thanks for the infos! Gotta go update whimoverhaul and ui cheats in my game :)
  • Options
    writer21098writer21098 Posts: 19 Member
    SAEldarin wrote: »
    @writer21098 I don't think ui cheats is causing your problem because I have it and the vacuum cleaner kit pack and was able to go into setting and turn off the dust.

eta: I think I might know what is happening. Do you have get famous and ecolifestyle? Because I do and when I first go to that tab in the setting you don't see the dust system option but if you click on the arrow beside either of those two packs then they collapse and you can see the dust system option.

@bionicdesserts Thank you! Can confirm that this worked.

Yes, I found out via lilsimsie's build of her Country Cottage. She confirmed that because I knew she had UI Cheats and I was like "oh...I feel stupid for not trying that" Well, at least I know now.
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    Hi! I found something about a mod by Persea. I spend almost all day to find out, did 50|50 and when i put off these mods, the game works great. Otherwise, its a long and loading screen without start when i chose a household to play­. So now im trying to find out witch one he is not working and make my game crash.
    thank you
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    Found it! realistic life and pregnancy !
  • Options
    KixxinghaeKixxinghae Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="bandit5;c-17823176"][quote="briesims;c-17823145"]I dont know what my problem is then: i open the game, open the save, i get into the family and it takes me back to choose a world[/quote]
    if you use the better exceptions mod it tell you if can what the broken mod is. [/quote]

Hi, i wanna ask if this mod can work when offline? I've never played my game online bcs its terribly laggy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top