March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Mods & CC: 21st Anniversary Patch, Feb. '21

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited March 2021
    Thanks @gettps !
    @friendsfan367 you should see mine :D
    Thanks @Vicky_chingyu1023 ! I don't generally add mods that weren't broken to p. 1 here FYI, and for new mods it's mostly bugfixes or pack specific ones. All the other updates, including translations, are on Discord though :) And now that update is too :)

Reported Fine by Creator
    roBurky — Meaningful Stories, Fitness Controls
    IlkaVelle — all mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Thanks @gettps !
    @friendsfan367 you should see mine :D
    Thanks @Vicky_chingyu1023 ! I don't generally add mods that weren't broken to p. 1 here FYI, and for new mods it's mostly bugfixes or pack specific ones. All the other updates, including translations, are on Discord though :) And now that update is too :)

Reported Fine by Creator
    roBurky — Meaningful Stories, Fitness Controls
    IlkaVelle — all mods

i'm glad you added her though. i don't find a lot of creators on my own because of patreon. none f the people i follow ever mentioned her . and as you probably read i'm having fun so i love that i now know one new modder. cause when they dd the aniversary livestream i only knew 2 of the 4, so now i know 5. well more but not sure how many. coffee finished while i was rambling.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    is ui cheats working?
    Working fine in my game
    is ui cheats working?

It's unofficially fine :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    is ui cheats working?

It's unofficially fine :)

thanks luth and kit.
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    The functional objects icemunmun_ChickenCoop_GTW is broken. BException and MCException when you try to eat eggs
    Words are soul's image
    edited March 2021
    Thanks @catalina_45 !

Broken CC
    • Functional Chicken Coop (icemunmun)

Mod Updates
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Scumbumbo Team: Don’t Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop, Don't Prep Food Where You Angry Poop, Evolve All Plants, More Traumatic Divorce for Children, Packing Crates, Temporary Tattoos for Kids, Paint from Reference Anywhere, Keep Books After Publishing, Faster Gardening Mod, Set Filters on Paintings by Reference, Smarter Autonomous Meal Sizes, Teleport Any Sim, Evolve All Plants, Darker Progress Circle, No More Leftover Parts, No More Creepy Playdate Calls, Skip Toddler Lifestage, Smarter Baby Care, Variable Default Relationship Mods, Wakeup Early, Molding Clay Builds Creativity, Bugfixes - It's a Crying Shame, Violin and Guitar Bugfixes, Always Keep a Doctor at the Hospital, Sims Log Enabler, XML Injector, Tuning Error Notifier
    edited March 2021
    Mod Updates
    Restaurant Group Diners of 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (spgm69)
    Paranormal Career (adeepindigo)

Reported Fine by Creator

Scumbumbo Team: Call Anytime + Relationship Mod
  • amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    I bought the dust kit today. You are supposed to be able to click on he floor and click check dust level. With just mccc, the option is there. With just mccc and Arnie's world edit mod in my mods folder, the option is not there
  • szanne7777szanne7777 Posts: 43 Member
    @amethystlilac Did you let Arnie know?
  • amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    edited March 2021
    @szanne7777 I reported it on his discord
  • szanne7777szanne7777 Posts: 43 Member
    Thanks @amethystlilac !

Broken Mods
    World Edit Mod (Arnie) - broken with Bust the Dust Kit
  • briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    I opened the game and couldn't get into the family. It took me right to choose the world twice
  • DellaLunaDellaLuna Posts: 9 New Member
    Just wanted to let you know that the link to TwistedMexi's BetterBuildBuy is incorrect. Just missing the last "4", but it sends you to an artist named Yinza. The correct link is https://www.patreon.com/posts/better-buildbuy-48130024
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited March 2021
    What is this Bust the Dust kit? Never mind. Looks like I'm going to need another origin card
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • AnimaStaroAnimaStaro Posts: 2 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @AnimaStaro and @NikkiMouse13 Please start on p. 1 here to see what has already been updated and a link to the 50-50 method for anything not yet reported. If you have any 18+ mods, those will not be listed there and you'll need to get information and support elsewhere. If you hadn't updated with the previous update, you'll need to also step back a list for earlier updates.

It turns out objects from Life Tragedies cost this bug, I don't know is it because I didn't update it or this mod is broken.
  • constanthineconstanthine Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone,

unfortunately UI Extension Mod is broken in my game for quite amount of time. When I put it in my Mods folder, my game starts to bug, there are weird occurrences such as UI flashing. I was testing this mod even after this very update and those failures remain. I am unable to use Build/Buy, because after using, the UI disappears. The same problem seems to occur when using SOL by Kawaiistacie.
    The rest of my mods ( I've got too many of them) seem to be working just fine.
  • DellaLunaDellaLuna Posts: 9 New Member
    @constanthine Have you updated your game? He updated this for the Paranormal Pack (01/21/21), and it says on his post:

"v1.22 is built with game version 1.70.84 and it will not work for older versions of the game.

If you experience UI issues from this mod (such as missing interface, graphical glitches on UI panels, freezing menus, glitched gallery, etc.), it is always because there is a mismatch between your game version and the mod version."

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068
  • writer21098writer21098 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello all, UI Cheats is now broken with the newest Kit Pack. When I go into Pack Settings to turn dirt off, there is no option and I also have no way to contact him unless I am a patron of him...which I am not. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    edited March 2021
    @writer21098 I don't think ui cheats is causing your problem because I have it and the vacuum cleaner kit pack and was able to go into setting and turn off the dust.

eta: I think I might know what is happening. Do you have get famous and ecolifestyle? Because I do and when I first go to that tab in the setting you don't see the dust system option but if you click on the arrow beside either of those two packs then they collapse and you can see the dust system option.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    @writer21098 I don't think ui cheats is causing your problem because I have it and the vacuum cleaner kit pack and was able to go into setting and turn off the dust.

eta: I think I might know what is happening. Do you have get famous and ecolifestyle? Because I do and when I first go to that tab in the setting you don't see the dust system option but if you click on the arrow beside either of those two packs then they collapse and you can see the dust system option.

@bionicdesserts Thank you! Can confirm that this worked.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I had no issues with custom spells and custom familiars for my spellcasters. If that helps.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    UI Cheats is broken I checked with Mod Conflict Detector

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top