Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jumanji UPick Mafia - Survivor Win!

Comments

• Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Discarded Cards:
    Nerd - Town Bus Driver
    Luv - Mafia Hider
    Song - Town Flagbearer
    Bella - Alien Tracker
    Pandora - Town Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams out of its Butt
    Dekay - Alien Enabler
    Nush - Town Bulletproof

Nerd: what did bus driver do? Pandora: what did the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its butt do?

It was really crazy complicated haha! Or at least to me, that I'd have no idea what to even do with it haha!

What was the essence of it? Like, just the basic idea. Offensive, protective, investigative, idk

I believe it was more of a complicated offensive role.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I like how literally no one said anything about my claim. XD

Haha I just chalked it up to trying to ignite a conversation XD

Why chalk it up tho? I want everyone to see it. Cuz I'm gonna get mad if I get nightkilled. XD
    I like how literally no one said anything about my claim. XD

lmao. I don’t see why not to believe it honestly. I can see you picking it over alien. Is it an alignment or a role? Bc if it’s just an alignment, you could still have a role that’s dangerous/good for town. (You don’t have to claim the role if that’s the case, just wondering)

It's just the alignment. I only win when I make it all the way till the end.

Sorry, I didnt realize Survivor was an actual third party role. Lol I thought you were calling yourself a survivor so you wanted to get past D1/N1 haha!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm back, reading through now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Discarded Cards:
    Nerd - Town Bus Driver
    Luv - Mafia Hider
    Song - Town Flagbearer
    Bella - Alien Tracker
    Pandora - Town Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams out of its Butt
    Dekay - Alien Enabler
    Nush - Town Bulletproof

Nerd: what did bus driver do? Pandora: what did the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its butt do?

Bus Driver swapped two players' positions so that if one was targeted the effect would go to the other. I didn't think it sounded that useful
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Hi everybody! :)

Hi Luv! :)
  • Options
    @xSongx is flagbearer also a normal role played or was that a special one too?
  • Options
    Gonna have to clock out for another half hour or so, it's Taco Tuesday 😜
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,639 Member
    Hmmm...I just read up on the Survivor role. The Wiki recommends that town elim any known survivors as a survivor could vote on a town allowing the mafia to jump on the vote for a quick hammer and win.

Thoughts on that anybody?

There's no hammer in this game. Plus, I don't think I'm gonna vote for anyone, just to be fair, I'll just be at the back and watching you all do your thing.

Yes, I can totally vote a townie out and let mafia win, or I can also vote a mafia and let town win, during a lylo situation. My alignment doesn't really need to take any sides and I choose not to.

If you're not gonna help at all, there's no reason for us to keep you around. I'd rather get out mafia or aliens or other such groups, ofc, but we know we won't miswhack if we get you out. Plus, we know you're not town aligned, and we don't know exactly what your role is. You could have a role that would be bad for town. Just because you're survivor doesn't make you safe from us.

Actually, you do kinda miswhack me if you do elim me. Cuz mafia can still win as long as they concur half of the population (minus other scum factions as they would have to kill those first) and I'm not a scum faction. Me being a survivor is kinda like me confirming that I am a 'townie' but I'm just gonna be inactive and not do anything. I mean, would you want to kill a confirmed townie then in that case, or would you keep them for numbers? I'm not town aligned but I'm not scum aligned either so you're wasting your time if you wanna get rid of me if you can't figure out who is scum. Again, like I said, you gain nothing from killing me since I already claimed, unless of course, that's what you want.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Tacos aren't even that nice. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member

Flagbearer is a bad role imo. If the flagbearer dies during the day, everybody in the flagbearer's faction dies with the flagbearer. :'(
  • Options

I like soft tacos. :)
  • Options

I hate those. I ate them once and didn't want to anymore. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Ooo I’m having tacos also
  • Options
    I'm jealous of all y'alls tacos! I had meatloaf which was yummy but not tacos XD
  • Options

Taco salad is my favorite and then burritos.
  • Options

Flagbearer is a bad role imo. If the flagbearer dies during the day, everybody in the flagbearer's faction dies with the flagbearer. :'(

Really? Oh wow! Good to know! I seriously need to read up on more of these other roles than just the vanilla ones.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Town Flagbearer meant that if I was whacked (voted off during the day via votes), I would cause town to lose. It sounded like more trouble than it was worth.
    they/he
  • Options

My friends and I have this massive soft shell vs. hard shell taco debate. Being Mexican, I'm obliged to hold up the soft shell side of the debate, which I do gladly because they're obviously much better. Sometimes the American "Mexican" tacos have a thick, soft, chewy tortilla that makes the whole thing not as great, but in general, soft tacos rule!
    they/he
  • Options

I'm really thinking of whacking you now.

Lol, jk. I don't think you'd be a good whack, but I think it's worth mentioning that you're not entirely safe. I agree that you're somewhat like whacking a townie, but you're not on the same level as a townie, seeing as you likely won't help us. I'd rather get scum out first. I don't mind if you win, as long as I do too :p
    they/he
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

My friends and I have this massive soft shell vs. hard shell taco debate. Being Mexican, I'm obliged to hold up the soft shell side of the debate, which I do gladly because they're obviously much better. Sometimes the American "Mexican" tacos have a thick, soft, chewy tortilla that makes the whole thing not as great, but in general, soft tacos rule!

Soft tacos are much better. They don’t fall apart and that’s what I grew up eating.
  • Options
    Y'all, hard shells taste WAY better. I know their not traditional, but you cannot deny that the extra crunch is just *chefs kiss*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Y'all, hard shells taste WAY better. I know their not traditional, but you cannot deny that the extra crunch is just *chefs kiss*

It breaks apart so easily and then you just get a mess on the plate, not a taco! And the flavor of a good soft shell taco is unrivaled. If you want crunch, just add something to the taco instead of sacrificing its integrity.
    they/he
  • Options

It breaks apart so easily and then you just get a mess on the plate, not a taco! And the flavor of a good soft shell taco is unrivaled. If you want crunch, just add something to the taco instead of sacrificing its integrity.

The mess is the best part, when you're done with the taco you get to scoop up the mess and just eat it. Shells are good, but the insides are what makes it great.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I don't like "crunchy". Just not for me. I like soft, melt in your mouth food. 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Now I'm getting hungary! lol :'(

I realize Song's town choice was a pretty undesirable role. It's got me wondering what Song's other choice was...hmm... I'm thinking 3rd party or mafia. Last time we got to pick a card in Bella's game, Song chose a mafia role. Hmm... :p
  • Options
    I don't like "crunchy". Just not for me. I like soft, melt in your mouth food. ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Now I'm getting hungary! lol :'(

I realize Song's town choice was a pretty undesirable role. It's got me wondering what Song's other choice was...hmm... I'm thinking 3rd party or mafia. Last time we got to pick a card in Bella's game, Song chose a mafia role. Hmm... :p

Nope! It was another town role. But honestly, if I'd gotten a town or mafia choice, I would've picked town. I've been mafia 3/4 last games, and I'm sooo burnt out from it. Normally, yes, I would pick mafia, but this time I just cannot take another mafia game.
    they/he