Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jumanji UPick Mafia - Survivor Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member
    I can't believe Nush discarded town bulletproof. I would die for that role.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Discarded Cards:
    Nerd - Town Bus Driver
    Luv - Mafia Hider
    Song - Town Flagbearer
    Bella - Alien Tracker
    Pandora - Town Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams out of its Butt
    Dekay - Alien Enabler
    Nush - Town Bulletproof

Nerd: what did bus driver do? Pandora: what did the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its butt do?
    they/he
  • Options
    Also, hi everyone!
    they/he
  • Options
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    JUMANJI! Did it work? I called out its name!

I think we have to get to the center of the board first. I don't remember, been a while since I've seen either movie.

Also, I dont think we've met yet! It's nice to meet you, I'm Pandora! :) This is my third game here. :)

Nice to meet you too! I've been playing since 2019, just been inactive lately bc of school (I'm rlly luck and have it in person)

That sounds amazing! I get to go back in person tmrw and it’s been several months, so I’m super excited. Ofc, theater and cross country aren’t happening for me, but it’s gonna be fun! I’ll still be able to be fairly active, though.
    they/he
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I can't believe Nush discarded town bulletproof. I would die for that role.

Yeah, I have to agree! Bulletproof would've been sweet!
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Discarded Cards:
    Nerd - Town Bus Driver
    Luv - Mafia Hider
    Song - Town Flagbearer
    Bella - Alien Tracker
    Dekay - Alien Enabler
    Nush - Town Bulletproof

Nerd: what did bus driver do? Pandora: what did the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its butt do?

It was really crazy complicated haha! Or at least to me, that I'd have no idea what to even do with it haha!
  • Options
    Also, hi everyone!

Also Hi Song!!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    JUMANJI! Did it work? I called out its name!

You have to beat the game and call out it’s name lol
  • Options
    I like how literally no one said anything about my claim. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Haha I just chalked it up to trying to ignite a conversation XD
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    Hi everybody! :)
  • Options
    @Mouselline It still says pregame at the top of the page.
  • Options

lmao. I don’t see why not to believe it honestly. I can see you picking it over alien. Is it an alignment or a role? Bc if it’s just an alignment, you could still have a role that’s dangerous/good for town. (You don’t have to claim the role if that’s the case, just wondering)
    they/he
  • Options
    Discarded Cards:
    Nerd - Town Bus Driver
    Luv - Mafia Hider
    Song - Town Flagbearer
    Bella - Alien Tracker
    Dekay - Alien Enabler
    Nush - Town Bulletproof

It was really crazy complicated haha! Or at least to me, that I'd have no idea what to even do with it haha!

What was the essence of it? Like, just the basic idea. Offensive, protective, investigative, idk
    they/he
  • Options

Oh. I don’t think someone would fake claim to ignite conversation? I think it’s a fair strategy as Survivor (which I assume means you just have to survive to the end of the game? I’ll read up on that) to inform everyone immediately if you’re not dangerous to them.

That being said, if DeKay isn’t gonna pull her weight for fear of calling out the mafia and we haven’t got another option today, we might as well get her out. Not saying it’s what we will do, but she’s less valuable to us than a townie.
    they/he
  • Options

Why chalk it up tho? I want everyone to see it. Cuz I'm gonna get mad if I get nightkilled. XD

lmao. I don’t see why not to believe it honestly. I can see you picking it over alien. Is it an alignment or a role? Bc if it’s just an alignment, you could still have a role that’s dangerous/good for town. (You don’t have to claim the role if that’s the case, just wondering)

It's just the alignment. I only win when I make it all the way till the end.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Oh. I don’t think someone would fake claim to ignite conversation? I think it’s a fair strategy as Survivor (which I assume means you just have to survive to the end of the game? I’ll read up on that) to inform everyone immediately if you’re not dangerous to them.

That being said, if DeKay isn’t gonna pull her weight for fear of calling out the mafia and we haven’t got another option today, we might as well get her out. Not saying it’s what we will do, but she’s less valuable to us than a townie.

Why would you wanna be mean and kill me and let me lose? I mean, yeah, I'm gonna be useless but if you kill me, you gain nothing and also you reduce the population number and scum will be one step closer to achieving their win con.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    @Mouselline It still says pregame at the top of the page.

I’ll fix it
  • Options
    Hmmm...I just read up on the Survivor role. The Wiki recommends that town elim any known survivors as a survivor could vote on a town allowing the mafia to jump on the vote for a quick hammer and win.

Thoughts on that anybody?
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    vote. tuti haha :p im only kidding ok mouselline
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    Hmmm...I just read up on the Survivor role. The Wiki recommends that town elim any known survivors as a survivor could vote on a town allowing the mafia to jump on the vote for a quick hammer and win.

There's no hammer in this game. Plus, I don't think I'm gonna vote for anyone, just to be fair, I'll just be at the back and watching you all do your thing.

Yes, I can totally vote a townie out and let mafia win, or I can also vote a mafia and let town win, during a lylo situation. My alignment doesn't really need to take any sides and I choose not to.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    vote. tuti haha :p im only kidding ok mouselline

ok mouselline
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

There's no hammer in this game. Plus, I don't think I'm gonna vote for anyone, just to be fair, I'll just be at the back and watching you all do your thing.

Yes, I can totally vote a townie out and let mafia win, or I can also vote a mafia and let town win, during a lylo situation. My alignment doesn't really need to take any sides and I choose not to.

Since you have a reputation for being honest, I'll take your word on that. Sit back and enjoy the show as far as I'm concerned. :)
  • Options

If you're not gonna help at all, there's no reason for us to keep you around. I'd rather get out mafia or aliens or other such groups, ofc, but we know we won't miswhack if we get you out. Plus, we know you're not town aligned, and we don't know exactly what your role is. You could have a role that would be bad for town. Just because you're survivor doesn't make you safe from us.
    they/he
  • Options

Survivor is an actual third party role? I actually had no idea of that, so I'll see if I can pull up information on that. I use to play only real basic games (with the exception of a jester) here and there.