Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So many premade households!! Which ones do you delete with no regrets? πŸ˜…

Β«134
texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
Wow I've just got to know that there are aprox 70 premade households in the game already! I remember counting around 50, but i think it was before snowy escape and JtB (i'm not sure if this one brings any premades).

Really impressive, but at the same time it made me think that i should delete some of the least interesting ones. I have been playing in rotation with the premades but I don't play all of them. I simply can't focus in so many households... i find this amount overwhelming, but i want a large rotation anyway... so i'ld delete just a bunch of them, like 5 to 10 households...

Which are, in your opinion, the least interesting premade households? I mean, those that you would delete with no regrets in a fresh new save? πŸ˜…
Post edited by texxx78 on

Comments

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I dont usually delete premades, but if I must choose I will just delete most of the single sim premades as they take up Lot that I can use.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    well i start off by deleting roomies they bore me to death and I couldn't make them fun even with makeover

then I was going to delete bff

but once I gave them makeover i found out that actually travis is the one i should probably find a way to dispose of eventually the girls are kinda cute just that they have bad taste in men and i needed to fix summers creepy eyes

bro household... wouldn't notice them being gone tbh but i gave them makeover so I'm keeping them as backup for when i run out of dudes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @izecson you've made a great point. They also usually have the least intrincate stories...

@Simmingal roomies and bff are actually my least played ones... i think i'm more into families maybe...? I also agree about bro, they are forgettable...
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I never delete any of them on my saves, but if I did I wouldn't miss Feng household from San Myshuno. I've tried to play with them and had them as friends for my Sims, but I just can't get any personality out of them, they're really boring.
  • Options
    @Kimmer thank you for your imput. I'll have a look at the Feng. I've never played with them but i do come across Victor a few times. The only thing i have find out (and remember) is that he's high on the political career. I've tried to make him leave his wife several times with different sims and was never able... i agree i can't get much from him πŸ˜…
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited February 2021
    I like feng family cause they make good dinner party guests for my rich families and they look cool without me having to change their whole look

lobo tho not so much... maybe i will find a way to play that sim..or maybe nah
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited February 2021
    If you can't decide, don't be so humble, delete them all. ;) I did this several times and I have never regret it.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    You could play a few sim hours in each and see as I think that helps but me personally i mostly play goths, bff, vlad, akira, wolfgang, morgan, and brant and brent with a mix on the side of who i add in so id delete individuals in the way and everyone else if I wanted.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Who I delete depends on the he save. I just delete all who do not fit my gameplay style at the moment. I concentrate on one location at a time too.
  • Options
    @Simmingal i'm on the fence with Feng. Will have to think better... Lobo has some nice genetics at least πŸ˜…

@Daravi i've done that too πŸ˜… but i like to play with premades... some are really cool and the outcomes in their lives are almost infinite. But atm, playing a premades rotation is so overwhelming that i feel i need to choose πŸ˜”

@RedDestiny92 i'm decided about individuals. I will detete them. I also like Goths and Wolfgang and his household :)
  • Options
    @NorthDakotaGamer it's a good idea. I want a big rotation anyway, so i may delete some households in one save and a few others in a different save... As long as i keep my favs in all of them πŸ˜… those would be the Goths and Vlad.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    The Pancakes. Waste of space.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I don't generally delete them. However, in my newest save, I replaced most of them with alternative versions. It was like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" in my save :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I don't delete any, but only some premades are played extensively. The others I just spend a day or two on to update them from time to time. The families are my favorites. Households of roommates are my least favorite except for some reason the BFFs. I do keep these around though because sometimes I want to marry someone. Jade Rosa, Zoe Patel, Sergio Romeo, and Joaquin Le Chien are all married or in relationships now.
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    I have a premades save. Deleted families include The Goths, Pancakes, and Spencer-Kim-Lewis, Vlad, and the other vampires, Katrina lynx. I think everyone else made the cut.

In all other saves, they have all been deleted.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2021
    I don't delete any of them. I play with them all.
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    I delete them all except for Caleb and Don.I used to keep premades in my game and stopped because I got tired of them and created my own for MCCC to pull out. I keep Caleb because his character fathered my most favorite sim ever, my super sim Alex Vatore. And I always keep Don because a female sim of mine had three kids with him but I never moved him in because his commitment issue speech got on my nerves and always aggravated my sim. I lost the mother when the oldest was a teen to a fire, I think it was the dryer. It was a while ago. I just went with it. He was over to the house every single day without fail helping my teen with the twins who were toddlers at the time. I had the teen give him the residence key so sometimes he was over 2 times a day. You can say a lot about Don but he makes a good dad. So I have a soft spot for him. I like seeing him in my game, even if he’s just in the background.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I deleted the Pancakes, Partihaus, Vlad, and the Charm family. I decided to do a save without spellcasters and it was easier to delete the Charms, but I made the other household human.
  • Options
    @Sharonia so you don't keep a schedulle, i assume? How can you keep up with so many stories?

• Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I used to dislike having the premades in my saves. After I bought Get Famous though, and saw how irritating the celebrities are, I realized how benign the older premades where so I've developed a bit of tolerance for them now - except for celebrities. They'd be the first to go in any of my saves. I'm not attached to any of the premades, but I've found my sims have always had positive interactions with Makoa from Sulani. In my current save, Morgan showed up on my lot the instant I've loaded up my spellcaster sim for this new save, and they've been very good friends ever since.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I delete all of them except Erwin from Strangerville haha. I don't really enjoy playing sims that I didn't make myself so I replace them with my own sims.
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria i almost feel bad for not remembering who's Erwin... πŸ˜… i'll go check him tonight :)
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria i almost feel bad for not remembering who's Erwin... πŸ˜… i'll go check him tonight :)

Haha he's the red head conspiracy theorist who runs the little stall on Strangerville... But it my game he's moved to Sulani to investigate the existence of mermaids with his best friend\crush named China (on of my now-grown up 100 baby challenge sims who I couldn't let go of after completing the challenge). He'll never find them cuz I don't play supernatural sims lol but he's trying... I mean after the Strangerville conspiracy he had to moveve on to the next one right?
  • Options

Haha he's the red head conspiracy theorist who runs the little stall on Strangerville... But it my game he's moved to Sulani to investigate the existence of mermaids with his best friend\crush named China (on of my now-grown up 100 baby challenge sims who I couldn't let go of after completing the challenge). He'll never find them cuz I don't play supernatural sims lol but he's trying... I mean after the Strangerville conspiracy he had to moveve on to the next one right?

Oh ok, i do know him, of course... :)
    Erwin is a homeless, right? If you move him into a house what happens? Someone else takes his job? Like Father Winter or the Sages?
  • Options

Oh ok, i do know him, of course... :)
    Erwin is a homeless, right? If you move him into a house what happens? Someone else takes his job? Like Father Winter or the Sages?

Dunno actually haha. After moved him into a house I never checked the stall again as I had completed Strangerville on that save first.. but he's not the only one running the stall in the first place.. he has shifts with diff sims so maybe you are just more likely to get one of them. I'll have to check when I'm able to.