The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m very excited about this
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    You didn't use your night kill did you Mouse?

Aliens are a faction. Me and Nush have had a scum chat together and we killed Frenchy last night.

Ok. I did realize you guys had a chat channel. So you both couldn't do 2 kills on the same night then?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    W00t!

I hope everyone had a great time this game! Thank you @bellagorilla for hosting it, and @DeKay for suggesting the setup. I was so torn on what role to choose, but the little voice in my head whispering 'normal is boring! Dare to be an alien!" won.

@Mouselline you were an awesome partner and a lot of fun, thank you for taking us to the WIN! 👽👽 Alien secret handshake

Great game, everyone! Now to see what the remaining roles were, very curious!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    *didn't
  • Options

Aliens are a faction. Me and Nush have had a scum chat together and we killed Frenchy last night.

Ok. I did realize you guys had a chat channel. So you both couldn't do 2 kills on the same night then?

No the one night kill is a factional kill. Similar to mafia but instead of doing it every night we can only use it once
  • Options
    Song, Frenchy, why didn’t you kill anyone night 1?
  • Options
    W00t!

I hope everyone had a great time this game! Thank you @bellagorilla for hosting it, and @DeKay for suggesting the setup. I was so torn on what role to choose, but the little voice in my head whispering 'normal is boring! Dare to be an alien!" won.

@Mouselline you were an awesome partner and a lot of fun, thank you for taking us to the WIN! 👽👽 Alien secret handshake

Great game, everyone! Now to see what the remaining roles were, very curious!

Thank you Nush. You were a lot of fun to be partners with also. *Alien secret handshake*
  • Options

No the one night kill is a factional kill. Similar to mafia but instead of doing it every night we can only use it once

Ok, even though there were 2 of you, you still could only night kill one time?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

They attempted to kill Nush n1 but DeKay roleblocked Frenchy (who made the kill).

It was...a sticky situation, actually 😅 because Frenchy also jailkept DeKay that night, so it was a case of "action cancels action", so I and the rest of the afterlife were attempting to sort out exactly what to do 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Ok, even though there were 2 of you, you still could only night kill one time?

That is correct. And good job Luv. You were right to be sus of me.
  • Options

They attempted to kill Nush n1 but DeKay roleblocked Frenchy (who made the kill).

It was...a sticky situation, actually 😅 because Frenchy also jailkept DeKay that night, so it was a case of "action cancels action", so I and the rest of the afterlife were attempting to sort out exactly what to do 😅

That sounds like a fun thing to deal with lol
  • Options

I believe Song was using her gladiator power. Frenchy tried to do a N1 kill, but DeKay role blocked Frenchy. :p
  • Options
    I was frequently sus before, now I"m going to be sus every time, to everyone! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I was frequently sus before, now I"m going to be sus every time, to everyone! :D

LOL And DeKay thinks I'M dramatic! lol :p
  • Options

Btw, gratz on playing a great game Nush! :)
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Great game everyone and congrats Mouse and Nush! This was a fun game to watch!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Btw, gratz on playing a great game Nush! :)

thanks, and you too! It was anything but boring. :-)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

IKE;UHWIU

I was trying to be as active as possible. I thought that there probably were many funky roles (werewolves, aliens and more) and I was trying to find who could be bad (except Song of course). I tried to play as honestly as possible the whole time, but when Song came online, logically she would've immediately become my #1 suspicious person because of how she was talking about me, and so I tried to find a way around that. Immediately after, I had to go shovel one of the worst snowstorm/rain mix of my life, and when I came back, I was being suspected just before day ended and I couldn't say anything about it as the day already finished. I was not going to let people vote me out for actually suspecting DeKay, as I tried so hard to be around if I was going to be suspected. Then, my really late night brain forgot about how this game worked entirely. Song was like "should I gladiator people?" and I was like "why not?". I did NOT want to get voted out on day 2 before I got online for a suspicion that I did not understand. Song also asked who should submit the kill. I was like "mafia kills someone, who cares who says who is killed, right?". So I submitted it.

I completely forgot why that mattered. :sweat_smile:

AND THEN, DeKay blocks me for that same suspicion that I did not understand, when I genuinely thought that she was bad (Nush's arguments made sense to me, unlike Luv's)! When both her and Mouse turned on me while in the arena, I thought that they were a pair of something like werewolves or aliens. So I was actually really, really hoping that I was right on DeKay. Then during the last night, I roleblocked Mouse and Song killed Nush. I never expected Nush to be scum. When DeKay flipped town, I thought that Mouse must be the only 3rd party. This gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyways, I did not realize that Nush put a mind control machine on me before the game even started and that I was in the alien simulation all along. I never saw an alien win before, I don't think. Nush, you were never even on my radar for scum. How did you do this? And yeah, that's my side of things. :joy:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay I really was nervous about the flip. I did actually sus you, and then doubt it, then Frenchy did make sense to me. That was true even if I didn't mention that I was an Alien Bodyguard.

But I was so nervous about that flip (even though it makes no sense because either way it benefited my faction) that I had a Choco Love bar in my front shirt pocket while all that was going on, and it MELTED. Turned into a liquid-filled pouch, so I set it out overnight to harden again and here it is!

The power of nerves:

D1MEiFel.jpg

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Congrats to Nush for surprising me more than I've been in a very long time in this game, and to both him and Mouse for winning! This was crazy.
  • Options
    @DeKay I really was nervous about the flip. I did actually sus you, and then doubt it, then Frenchy did make sense to me. That was true even if I didn't mention that I was an Alien Bodyguard.

But I was so nervous about that flip (even though it makes no sense because either way it benefited my faction) that I had a Choco Love bar in my front shirt pocket while all that was going on, and it MELTED. Turned into a liquid-filled pouch, so I set it out overnight to harden again and here it is!

The power of nerves:

D1MEiFel.jpg

So we were both! How does DeKay do this? Song also was sure that she was bad! :joy:
  • Options
    Ya, it's a crazy setup, but a lot of fun! :)
  • Options

The power of nerves:

D1MEiFel.jpg

I've had a candy bar melt in my pocket when I was a kid. What a mess! lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member

LOL And DeKay thinks I'M dramatic! lol :p

Ya, you are dramatic thinking mafia is gonna kill you at night.

And what do you have against me anyways? You're always trying to find ways to kill me. 🙄 Next time before you do that, remember this game.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member
    Also, looking at my EMMM, I think I stole back my psychic abilities from tuti. So yay.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif