Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m very excited about this
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    You didn't use your night kill did you Mouse?

Aliens are a faction. Me and Nush have had a scum chat together and we killed Frenchy last night.

Ok. I did realize you guys had a chat channel. So you both couldn't do 2 kills on the same night then?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    W00t!

I hope everyone had a great time this game! Thank you @bellagorilla for hosting it, and @DeKay for suggesting the setup. I was so torn on what role to choose, but the little voice in my head whispering 'normal is boring! Dare to be an alien!" won.

@Mouselline you were an awesome partner and a lot of fun, thank you for taking us to the WIN! 👽👽 Alien secret handshake

Great game, everyone! Now to see what the remaining roles were, very curious!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    *didn't
  • Options

Aliens are a faction. Me and Nush have had a scum chat together and we killed Frenchy last night.

Ok. I did realize you guys had a chat channel. So you both couldn't do 2 kills on the same night then?

No the one night kill is a factional kill. Similar to mafia but instead of doing it every night we can only use it once
  • Options
    Song, Frenchy, why didn’t you kill anyone night 1?
  • Options
    W00t!

I hope everyone had a great time this game! Thank you @bellagorilla for hosting it, and @DeKay for suggesting the setup. I was so torn on what role to choose, but the little voice in my head whispering 'normal is boring! Dare to be an alien!" won.

@Mouselline you were an awesome partner and a lot of fun, thank you for taking us to the WIN! 👽👽 Alien secret handshake

Great game, everyone! Now to see what the remaining roles were, very curious!

Thank you Nush. You were a lot of fun to be partners with also. *Alien secret handshake*
  • Options

No the one night kill is a factional kill. Similar to mafia but instead of doing it every night we can only use it once

Ok, even though there were 2 of you, you still could only night kill one time?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

They attempted to kill Nush n1 but DeKay roleblocked Frenchy (who made the kill).

It was...a sticky situation, actually 😅 because Frenchy also jailkept DeKay that night, so it was a case of "action cancels action", so I and the rest of the afterlife were attempting to sort out exactly what to do 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Ok, even though there were 2 of you, you still could only night kill one time?

That is correct. And good job Luv. You were right to be sus of me.
  • Options

They attempted to kill Nush n1 but DeKay roleblocked Frenchy (who made the kill).

It was...a sticky situation, actually 😅 because Frenchy also jailkept DeKay that night, so it was a case of "action cancels action", so I and the rest of the afterlife were attempting to sort out exactly what to do 😅

That sounds like a fun thing to deal with lol
  • Options

I believe Song was using her gladiator power. Frenchy tried to do a N1 kill, but DeKay role blocked Frenchy. :p
  • Options
    I was frequently sus before, now I"m going to be sus every time, to everyone! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I was frequently sus before, now I"m going to be sus every time, to everyone! :D

LOL And DeKay thinks I'M dramatic! lol :p
  • Options

Btw, gratz on playing a great game Nush! :)
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Great game everyone and congrats Mouse and Nush! This was a fun game to watch!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Btw, gratz on playing a great game Nush! :)

thanks, and you too! It was anything but boring. :-)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

IKE;UHWIU

I was trying to be as active as possible. I thought that there probably were many funky roles (werewolves, aliens and more) and I was trying to find who could be bad (except Song of course). I tried to play as honestly as possible the whole time, but when Song came online, logically she would've immediately become my #1 suspicious person because of how she was talking about me, and so I tried to find a way around that. Immediately after, I had to go shovel one of the worst snowstorm/rain mix of my life, and when I came back, I was being suspected just before day ended and I couldn't say anything about it as the day already finished. I was not going to let people vote me out for actually suspecting DeKay, as I tried so hard to be around if I was going to be suspected. Then, my really late night brain forgot about how this game worked entirely. Song was like "should I gladiator people?" and I was like "why not?". I did NOT want to get voted out on day 2 before I got online for a suspicion that I did not understand. Song also asked who should submit the kill. I was like "mafia kills someone, who cares who says who is killed, right?". So I submitted it.

I completely forgot why that mattered. :sweat_smile:

AND THEN, DeKay blocks me for that same suspicion that I did not understand, when I genuinely thought that she was bad (Nush's arguments made sense to me, unlike Luv's)! When both her and Mouse turned on me while in the arena, I thought that they were a pair of something like werewolves or aliens. So I was actually really, really hoping that I was right on DeKay. Then during the last night, I roleblocked Mouse and Song killed Nush. I never expected Nush to be scum. When DeKay flipped town, I thought that Mouse must be the only 3rd party. This gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyways, I did not realize that Nush put a mind control machine on me before the game even started and that I was in the alien simulation all along. I never saw an alien win before, I don't think. Nush, you were never even on my radar for scum. How did you do this? And yeah, that's my side of things. :joy:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay I really was nervous about the flip. I did actually sus you, and then doubt it, then Frenchy did make sense to me. That was true even if I didn't mention that I was an Alien Bodyguard.

But I was so nervous about that flip (even though it makes no sense because either way it benefited my faction) that I had a Choco Love bar in my front shirt pocket while all that was going on, and it MELTED. Turned into a liquid-filled pouch, so I set it out overnight to harden again and here it is!

The power of nerves:

D1MEiFel.jpg

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Congrats to Nush for surprising me more than I've been in a very long time in this game, and to both him and Mouse for winning! This was crazy.
  • Options
    @DeKay I really was nervous about the flip. I did actually sus you, and then doubt it, then Frenchy did make sense to me. That was true even if I didn't mention that I was an Alien Bodyguard.

But I was so nervous about that flip (even though it makes no sense because either way it benefited my faction) that I had a Choco Love bar in my front shirt pocket while all that was going on, and it MELTED. Turned into a liquid-filled pouch, so I set it out overnight to harden again and here it is!

The power of nerves:

D1MEiFel.jpg

So we were both! How does DeKay do this? Song also was sure that she was bad! :joy:
  • Options
    Ya, it's a crazy setup, but a lot of fun! :)
  • Options

The power of nerves:

D1MEiFel.jpg

I've had a candy bar melt in my pocket when I was a kid. What a mess! lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,615 Member

LOL And DeKay thinks I'M dramatic! lol :p

Ya, you are dramatic thinking mafia is gonna kill you at night.

And what do you have against me anyways? You're always trying to find ways to kill me. 🙄 Next time before you do that, remember this game.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,615 Member
    Also, looking at my EMMM, I think I stole back my psychic abilities from tuti. So yay.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif