Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP 11 coming SOON ?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited December 2020
    Maybe voice actors for all those farm animals sounds! Yay!
    Priceless! I’d love to be that voice actor. Unfortunately that job is for Voice Editors, otherwise I’d be sending in my application. Expertise? Goat.
    Heists

Whether you’re an aspiring Debbie or Danny Ocean, build your team to seek out and recover the stolen artifacts to return them to their rightful owners. Can you execute the perfect plan, or will your team end up in the slammer?
    I remember this being quite high on my list. This suits my gameplay style very much!
    I’m wondering if EP 11 will be any or a combination of those listed on that survey...
    I’d say it will be.
    What about a bunch of criminals disguised as a band or a group of cheerleaders? In that case I wouldn’t mind cheerleaders in my game. They can hide the stolen jewels in their Pom poms.

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited December 2020
    I wouldn’t consider 3-4 months to be “soon”.
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Game Pack

Shopping Malls

All your retail needs under one roof.
    Hang out, find deals, and discover that perfect outfit for the night ahead in a full retail experience, mall cop included.

Game Pack

Heists

Whether you’re an aspiring Debbie or Danny Ocean, build your team to seek out and recover the stolen artifacts to return them to their rightful owners. Can you execute the perfect plan, or will your team end up in the slammer?

----High School Expansion Pack----

Cheer

Immerse yourself in the world of cheerleading where the focus is king and distractions are dangerous. Keep the team together, build routines, and make sure to stick the landing.

American High Schools

Cafeteria cliques, racy relationships, and SAT struggles, the halls are alive with the sound of drama.
    [/quote]

----Showtime Expansion Pack----

Fan Club Creator

Immerse your Sims in fandom.
    Create fan clubs, collect rare memorabilia, and express your love, drive a craze that could take over the town.

Bands

Go solo or build your supergroup, find your style, and perform your way from YouTube celebrities to sold-out stadiums.
    Feel the pressure and demands of keeping the band together, record company demands, and the needs of your adoring fans.

Culinary Quest

Take on the role of a master chef.
    Find the best ingredients, create recipes, and keep that kitchen running through the dinner rush.

----Generations Expansion Pack----

Modern Love and Romance

From love at first sight to digital dating, discover a wide variety of relationship types for your Sims. Explore their desires, taste, and preference. Take them on a journey to discover what works for them.

NPC Story Progression

Now your neighbors come to life.
    Sims outside of your household live their lives from birth, marriage, and death. Imagine the possibilities when the drama can start next door.

Growing Pains and Life Issues

Life is hard. Now your sims feel those physical and emotional changes as they grow up.
    Realistic reactions and emotions bring deeper connections to the world around them.
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    What I think is you need to play the game and see it's a hot mess. If they don't address the issues and keep adding problems this game will soon become unplayable. We don't need another pack at this point. We need serious patches.

I totally agree with you, it's a mess :(
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @Sthenastia Yes. They probably wouldn’t do it, but yes.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I want Generations with BABIES and High School with PRETEENS!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I'm actually more excited to know if the pack will include the kind of world that I'm hoping for, almost regardless of other content :)

I'm in desperate need of a new district, and a countryside world with big lots for the noble family manors along with an old town/community center and indications of generations with agriculture would fit my bill. No need for a huge world, in fact I'm just needing two lots, but the surroundings are important, LOL. European countryside would do, but as long as it's countryside, I don't need British or French.

For gameplay content I'd love a focus on old stuff, like heirloom furniture, perhaps a way to build family clans and better awareness of another family clan's presence. Don't need royalty, but a few family clan ceremonies/events would be nice, too, like Investitures, reading of testaments etc.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Maybe voice actors for all those farm animals sounds! Yay!

I hope it’s for farm animals too! Who knows, maybe it’s for farm animals ( EP) and Bands (GP).
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Or, singing farm animals forming a band? :lol:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    TheBoyXP wrote: »
    What I think is you need to play the game and see it's a hot mess. If they don't address the issues and keep adding problems this game will soon become unplayable. We don't need another pack at this point. We need serious patches.

Yup! I have performance problems since the last update. My game starts crashing randomly here and there and i cant play it for more than 2-3 hours cause my pc needs a break. Hope we get a good patch soon!

Hey @TheBoyXP they sorta upped the specs on the game with the update to the skin tones. Double check that your video card and CPU is up to snuff to run uncompressed textures. If not, compressed them and see if that fixes the issues.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    I hope we can finally be proper singers in this game.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Start a band. Call it 'Impermanence."
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Simtarris22Simtarris22 Posts: 77 Member
    Please shopping malls and amusement resorts and arcades!!!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I hope it’s Generations!! Or Farming.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited January 2021
    I hope it's some kind of Generation gameplay EP... :( Like maybe an active school EP that comes with an active school life for the younger ages (high school for teens, elementary school for children and preschool for toddlers) and after school activities like music clubs (bands could also be included that way) or art clubs and some group sports. soccer like in TS3.

I'd like farming too, but honestly, at this point I just need updated babies and I'd be happy if there was a nursery GP coming our way in March/April, but I doubt it we'll see babies before autumn...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Yes I agree. I want malls,amusement parks,resorts and arcades.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Yes I agree. I want malls,amusement parks,resorts and arcades.

me to although I guess I want everything
    more for sim kids and more drama please