Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens in the sims games...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Sims 4
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    I like 3s the most solely for the fact unlike 2 I don't have to fear using the Telescope and Electrodance Sphere when playing a male Sim.
    I absolutely did NOT like having my men abducted and forced to live with an alien their whole life because I didn't put a telescope indoors or arbitrarily used the cheaper one. (I've had some of my ladies abducted twice in 2 nights so it happens way too much to me. The curse of building science enthusiam)

In 2 they're one of those, I suppose they're cute but when my neighbourhood is pretty vanilla and quite the opposite of Strangetown it just makes the Alien then ruin the setting. I've completely modded out alien pregnancies because of it.

Having Aliens rarely come to your front door to befriend was a much much more needed take personally. Especially if because I wanted an alien to live in the house when playing a single lady I can just ask them to move in without... Getting a man abducted. If not, I could just ignore the Alien outside and continue on.

Plus with the added option to actually send away Alien babies if by chance one of my Men get abducted I can keep my vanilla, non supernatural neighbourhoods free of any occults!

And I like their abilities in 3. It's fun to rain down meteors for profit.

I've seen them in 4 and while they look fun to use, I don't think they look as good personally although the option to create them in CAS would've been something I would have loved in 3.

the Telescope is what brings aliens in 3 that and space rocks and pumpkins for some reason
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Sims 3
    The Sims 3 has the most gameplay powers for aliens, so that one is my favorite. I like playing with them in all 3 games, though!
  • Options
    Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited January 2021
    Sims 3
    The Sims 3 aliens are the best in the franchise with more powers. People should try. While 4 did better with vampires, aliens are really boring.

I love how they can repair broken objects with their minds xD
    Post edited by Renato10 on
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I only had aliens in Sims 2, so I'm not going to vote yet. I do like that they have unique powers and voices in Sims 3 and 4 and that they have a disguise form and can be made in CAS in 4. From what I've heard about them I think 4 sounds the best. I've seen a number of mixed responses over which ones out of 3 and 4 have more powers. Can someone please tell me what all their powers in Sims 3 are and what all their powers in Sims 4 are?
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Sims 3
    Goodie. I love all the aliens in each of the games. Sims2-I loved it when they got abducted and gave birth. The male sims screamed louder than the female sims in Sims2. Sims3-Enjoy them eating space rocks. :) Sims4-Haven't gotten one yet as I play that alot less.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Sims 3
    I love them all, but I think I had the most fun with TS3 aliens. There's just a lot more different things for them to do and I loved raiding areas around the map and zapping sims. :D
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    mtvsimsmtvsims Posts: 51 Member
    Sims 3
    TS3 Aliens had the best powers. They could also legit murder other sims by summoning asteroids, it was so fun.
    Catch the latest episode of The Challenge by MTVSims here.

1ae67d358eb80994760c45b5c89f34c72d340369.png

• Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Sims 3
    I do like the fact that ts4 aliens have disguises but the alien discovery part makes no sense sometimes and can be annoying. TS3 aliens were better in everything else.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    EverclearBoyEverclearBoy Posts: 151 Member
    Sims 4
    Ts4 Without a Doubt. The Disguises make them infinitely better. The only thing remotely miss is the Spaceship could terrorize the town with as an option. The Mystery element in town with who is one is really fun to figure out when needed, and at times making their attire not quite look right can be amusing. The Achievement to marry one without knowing they are is also quite a challenge since you have to avoid making them overly happy or the glow gives them away. Yes you can do a memory wipe to help make that easier, but if you try to achieve without, makes for a fun task to accomplish honestly. Can't woo hoo your way to a marriage xD
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Sims 2
    Don't have enough TS3 experience to comment on those. I like the TS2 ones because they are straight-forward, part of the gang with none of the deception that TS4 ones have. 'Powers' are of no interest.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,787 Member
    Sims 3
    Sims 3
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sims 3
    Sims 3 wins hands down. Ts4 has much better alien customization
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I didn't play aliens in TS3, I didn't get around to it. I didn't even realize you could do that. lol Sims did get abducted until someone complained and they turned down that feature in TS3, too. I did like TS4's aliens much better (powers!) than TS2 which did nothing. If I could install TS3 in this pc (not enough SSD space) I would try them out though, since I really enjoyed the alien powers in TS4 til they nerfed them, too.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.