Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Skin Tones, Dec. 2020

Comments

• Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    helen912 wrote: »
    @helen912 I was using that in my game yesterday with no problem. So, are you using the one updated by SrslySims? It's in the file name. Do you have andrew's crafting enabler? That's a requirement for it to work. Have you tried it with just leniad's menu, andrew's crafting enabler, and optionally mccc/better exceptions? Have you tried redownloading? If it works like that, a 50/50 is necessary. If not, you would need to contact SrslySims, because she's keeping the menu up to date, and she's cleared her mods for use.

Of course, if anyone knows more than me, please jump in.

@amethystlilac The only Mods I have on so far are mccc latest version, better exceptions latest version, leniad's latest updated version by SrslySims ... but hang on - maybe I had not installed the crafting enabler yettt??? Oh my, sorry 4 that - I will install, reinstall and afterwards tell what happened. :blush:

Oh my, oh my - you were sooo right. Everything's working fine if everything is installed properly ... My thought was: I will install one Mod after the other to find out if there's sth. going wrong (like icemunmun's peppermint is not plantable because it is "too cold to plant sth. - on a hot summer day, lol - or is that known?) ... and there must have happened the separation, and my game showed me the bad finger ... well, so sorry to bother you with such banal stuff ... :blush:

Glad to hear it's working for you!

I haven't heard about any problems with icemunmun's harvestables lately. Do you have the one from September? Apparently that was an issue before it was updated then.

I will check that. Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2020
    Broken Mods
    • Slice of Life party system (KawaiiStacie)

New for the Patch
    Updated Mods
    Updated Tools
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    @helen912 I was using that in my game yesterday with no problem. So, are you using the one updated by SrslySims? It's in the file name. Do you have andrew's crafting enabler? That's a requirement for it to work. Have you tried it with just leniad's menu, andrew's crafting enabler, and optionally mccc/better exceptions? Have you tried redownloading? If it works like that, a 50/50 is necessary. If not, you would need to contact SrslySims, because she's keeping the menu up to date, and she's cleared her mods for use.

Of course, if anyone knows more than me, please jump in.

@amethystlilac The only Mods I have on so far are mccc latest version, better exceptions latest version, leniad's latest updated version by SrslySims ... but hang on - maybe I had not installed the crafting enabler yettt??? Oh my, sorry 4 that - I will install, reinstall and afterwards tell what happened. :blush:

Oh my, oh my - you were sooo right. Everything's working fine if everything is installed properly ... My thought was: I will install one Mod after the other to find out if there's sth. going wrong (like icemunmun's peppermint is not plantable because it is "too cold to plant sth. - on a hot summer day, lol - or is that known?) ... and there must have happened the separation, and my game showed me the bad finger ... well, so sorry to bother you with such banal stuff ... :blush:

Glad to hear it's working for you!

I haven't heard about any problems with icemunmun's harvestables lately. Do you have the one from September? Apparently that was an issue before it was updated then.

I will check that. Thank you! :smiley:

And BINGO!!! Sometimes I really wonder ... Most things I do with the Sims 4 is not playing it, nor modding it, no: about 80% of all time I am updating it ... Must have missed that ... So: thank you again!!!
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    kawaiistacies school mod doesnt seem to be working for me
  • Options
    @carlymichelle That's not one that her server support has reported broken. I'd suggest heading to her Discord for support. There may be a mod conflict.

Updated Mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Updated Mods
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    shadav wrote: »

finally found it....it's the plant sims trait
    the trait seems to have been broken...with the PlantSim_Trait.package in my mod folder I get stuck on infinite loading screen when trying to visit another lot
    start up loading takes a lot longer and sometimes gets stuck but normally eventually it will kick out to the menu but when trying to travel to another lot it just gets stuck on the loading screen (I left it running for an hour)
    https://modthesims.info/d/593188/plantsim-no-cooldown-trait-updated.html

I have that trait in my game and the loading screen is fine. Perhaps it's conflicting with another of your mods?

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I don't know if I should put this here or not but Felixandre uploaded more stuff the new site https://www.houseofharlix.com/

He will be adding more next month as they fix more doors windows etc.

This is a collaboration site for Harrie and Felixandre plus cc they have done independently.
    I know there have been issues finding free links to Felixandre and their cc. The site is being updated slowly. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Just a note: Education System Bundle by kawaiistacie blocks the ability to purchase rock climbing gear and adventure gear on the computer. The mods works for me but I took it out so snowy escapes options would appear on the home computer. There is no other way to buy rock climbing gear that I know of. If I get the gear from debug I can't drag it into my Sims inventory. Their is no option for the Sim to put into inventory either. I know this was a suggested work around that's not working for me.
  • Options
    IhavefattoddlersIhavefattoddlers Posts: 8 New Member
    My problem is not CC and I couldnt find an answer. So after the skin tone update my babies all come put white regardless of their parents skin tones. I had two tanned skin parents have a baby that came out white. Both parents had the exact same skin tone. What do I do to fix this?
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    My problem is not CC and I couldnt find an answer. So after the skin tone update my babies all come put white regardless of their parents skin tones. I had two tanned skin parents have a baby that came out white. Both parents had the exact same skin tone. What do I do to fix this?

Did you get the patch on the 14th? It fixed the genetics for the skintones.
  • Options
    IhavefattoddlersIhavefattoddlers Posts: 8 New Member
    Did you get the patch on the 14th? It fixed the genetics for the skintones.[/quote]

[quote="WildIrishBanshee;c-17754321"][quote="Ihavefattoddlers;c-17754296"]My problem is not CC and I couldnt find an answer. So after the skin tone update my babies all come put white regardless of their parents skin tones. I had two tanned skin parents have a baby that came out white. Both parents had the exact same skin tone. What do I do to fix this?[/quote]

Did you get the patch on the 14th? It fixed the genetics for the skintones.[/quote]

Cool okay...i have attempted another baby since then so O guess ill go do that and see if the problem was fixed
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I have the better babies and toddlers mod and with that I need to have the mood pack mod by Lumpinou. The thing is, I'm constantly getting a baby blues buff and there is no way to relieve the buff. The website says to call someone to get it to ease up, but that doesn't seem to do anything. The only thing that seems to work is using the remove buff in MC Command center or to send them to bed. One of my sims was prevented from getting promoted because of this buff.

If there are any other non-baby/toddler interaction buffs I've never seen them.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it broken?
    Please help
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    @AnnLee87 Do you know what items were updated? They haven't (at least recently) posted about updates on Twitter. Also, did you test that Education System Bundle with no other mods installed, in case it's a mod conflict?
    @simgirl542 I'd suggest asking Lumpinou on her Discord server :)

Updated Mods
    Less Spam Calls (plzsaysike)
    Smarter Self-Care (chingyu)
    Teleport Memory System (TwelfthDoctor1)

Updated Tools

TS4 Skininator (CmarNYC)

Updated CC
    Historian Skins (friday-sims)

REMINDER
    On the forums, I only post updates when they fix mod/CC issues or when they may do so because nothing is saying otherwise. If you want news of new features in mods or aesthetic improvements to CC, you'll find all of that on the Creator Musings Discord server. There, we have all the announcements from the Deaderpool server + more.
  • Options
    @luthienrising Nothing was updated this time that I know of. Players just have a hard time finding his released free content so I posted about it.

No, I did not do any testing because I refuse to play without MCCC and UI Cheats Extension. If a mod does not work with the two mods I use then it's not for me. I alter time with MCCC and if I take it out it may cause problems and corrupt my saves as it has in the past. Sorry, it's not worth worth my time. I did put the Education System Bundle back into my game and the option to buy gear went away again. Someone was talking about it on Twitter and their solution was just to use debug but that does not work either.

Again, I am sorry about not testing it.
  • Options
    TheCCBaeTheCCBae Posts: 2 New Member
    is redhead sims toddler presets broken? I'm not seeing them in-game and if not where can I find toddler presets now? when I click the body section no presets show up anymore. I'm really lost with this new update. please help
  • Options
    @TheCCBae No idea on that one. You can test it following the testing process on p. 1 here.

Updated Mods
    Language Barriers (Frank)
  • Options
    Updated Tools
  • Options
    Mod Updates
    Kids perform Spell (Ferdiana/Zulf)
    Pranks mod (Ferdiana/Zulf)
    No romantic rejection (Ferdiana/Zulf)
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I can't remember Zero's @ could someone please help me out? I want to let him know that his last update of Cecleg's No More House Fires mod is causing a problem where Sim's cannot enter doors at houses that are not theirs (no knock option), restaurants (no options at check-in podium or when trying to choose a table), and rental properties. I was able to enter spas. I haven't tried any other properties.

Thanks @Bananas_45 ! I'll track them down on this.

Broken Mods
    • No More House Fires (cyclelegs/Zero)
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @Bananas_45 at it again, are we... That mod was causing the same issue a couple of patches ago, too and surely needs updating again. I'm not using it anymore in my game, but the update is fast enough to do, so I'll post it on my Patreon later along with the alternative I'm using right now in my game (which doesn't stop the fire but tunes it down quite a bit)
  • Options
    @SiliClone Are you on Twitter?
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    @luthienrising I'm trying to figure out which mods are causing Sims Profiles not to show up, and I'm testing my mods right now. It's rather tedious. I know it has to do with custom traits. Have you heard anything about specific mods causing this?
    I've tested and ruled out Basemental mods, Wonderful Whims, Meaningful Stories and Mc Command Center. The last two are Sacrificial mods that I'll be testing now, even though their Discord claims they've received no complaints supposedly.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 at it again, are we... That mod was causing the same issue a couple of patches ago, too and surely needs updating again. I'm not using it anymore in my game, but the update is fast enough to do, so I'll post it on my Patreon later along with the alternative I'm using right now in my game (which doesn't stop the fire but tunes it down quite a bit)

Thank you! You are awesome!
  • Options
    @bixters Check the front page of the *previous* thread as well as this one. Sorry, I can't remember which things were causing this, but they should pretty much be mostly on that previous thread if they're *not* NSFW mods. We can't post about those ones here.

Updated Mods
    Cyclelegs No House Fires (Zero)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top