Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which townie do you hate the most

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Other ( please state who )
    telmarina wrote: »
    Ariel. Not that i hate her but can't understand why she's imortal. I just delete her in the household manager.

I delete her as well -- I just don't want to deal with the hassle.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    My least favorite is Nancy Landgraab -- she shows up EVERYWHERE in her stupid jogging outfit. I usually give her (and the other premades) makeovers (especially base game premades) but it's still annoying to see her. Stay in Oasis Springs where you belong!
  • Options
    Camkat wrote: »
    Summer Holiday. She's really trying too hard to be perfect and she's kind of Stepford to me. I'm suspicious of her intentions.

She's a goody two-shoes but in my test save she was pregnant for Don Lothario and J Huntington within like 6 days.

In one of my saves she had twins with Gavin Richards -- gotta love MCCC. B)
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Since my Sims keep to themselves they have no issues with townies.
  • Options
    FinnleyFinnley Posts: 20 Member
    > @stilljustme2 said:
    > My least favorite is Nancy Landgraab -- she shows up EVERYWHERE in her stupid jogging outfit. I usually give her (and the other premades) makeovers (especially base game premades) but it's still annoying to see her. Stay in Oasis Springs where you belong!

This made me laugh.
    I have 2 Sim households I currurently play with.
    One is a brother and sister, who started with an empty lot and $0. They went to the Landgraab house to use the computer after meeting the son. But it seems Nancy is aggitated about my Sims a lot. Even when they saved her husband who put himself on fire with the grill, she got angry for them taking a shower to get all the dirt off.

My other sim hates the whole neighbourhood, but he somehow always finds Nancy walking in the area where he lives so he can start a 'fight' with her. OMG It is so funny. She should stay away from Willow Creek.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Malcom landgraab ( he is evil )
    cchant86 wrote: »
    That Munch woman. Forgot her first name. Mila? She was the wife once in my Ugly to Pretty challenge using a green Ogre type Sim as my family founder. I just found her a bit dull and now every time I see her I want her to go away (and take her children with her!). LOL! Also, Summer (Holiday?) always coming to visit in Willow Creek is a little annoying. I'm tired of seeing her blue and white striped polo everywhere I go. :smiley: Maybe if I gave her a make over she'd be less irritating to me.

was that Ogre Shrek?
  • Options
    CaitiplaysgamesCaitiplaysgames Posts: 21 Member
    Simeon Silversweater, DEFINITLEY for me, he is everywhere in my game, no matter where I go he shows up always in his ugly brown clothing. He has done nothing to me, it just irritates me that he is EVERYWHERE.
    btw he comes with realm of magic, have a magical day :)
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited December 2020
    Just randomly generated sims ( they cant dress )
    and other out of place sims that take NPC Job Assignments like Food Stall Vendor too for that very moment I see Judith Warth(?) selling Hot Dogs or something... I mean.. really?
  • Options
    CaitiplaysgamesCaitiplaysgames Posts: 21 Member
    > @OEII1001 said:
    > I add another vote for Cho. She is unquestionably the most disruptive sim in the game, and she is seemingly everywhere.

Yes.
  • Options
    simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    I have a full-time job giving randomly generated sims a makeover :D
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I don't pay much attention to the townie's. I just like the weird way they dress.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    geoffrey landgraab He’s everywhere to the point he’s almost omnipresent. That whole family to be honest is ick. :s
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I hate Random Generated Townies all celebrities except for Judith Ward (she is so snarky I love it,) and Raj Rasoya. He is such a romance blocker in my games my sim is having a date with their significant other and Raj decides there will be none of that kissing and stuff like that around here. Ever see the show SMothered on TLC? He and mom always make me think of that show.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member
    edited December 2020
    deleted
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • Options
    volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member
    Can't stand the townies that can't dress. Especially the ones that are 5 star celebrities. Like I need more celebrities. Also some of them are not ageing which means I see them everywhere forever.
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • Options
    RoboticHatRoboticHat Posts: 35 Member
    The randoms. They're always showing up and inviting themselves into my household in Sulani and then they're all over every other world too, I can't escape them!