Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

18th Stuff Pack Placeholder Leaked

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Is it possible that this stuff pack will appear in January?
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I totally forgot about this
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    Is it possible that this stuff pack will appear in January?

I think so
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    quinhobp wrote: »
    I would love a Gaga, Grande or Swift stuff pack. Coming with the singer and band addiction we wait so long, so nice why not?

I think somehow, someday they will release a Nordic related pack too. A Stuff with Nordic related elements will be so nice.

And thinking about Iceland, a reference to Björk would be cool too.

I would absolutely love a Nordic inspired pack, although not without a world. This deserves at least a GP or EP, not a stuff pack...
    Hot Springs in Iceland...lovely stuff.

Ugh that would be so lovely, any Nordic influence would just be so beautiful, I imagine it could rival sulani.

Oh imagine a city like the old village in Stockholm, it would be too beautiful 😍
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think this might be a wedding stuffpack since they recently added the option to get married in all vacation worlds.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think this might be a wedding stuffpack since they recently added the option to get married in all vacation worlds.

oh I hope so or pool stuff I know how much you've been wanting that @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I hope that it will be IKEA or kitchen and bathroom stuff. I really need new objects.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I wonder what the placeholder name was. But yes, it's very possible that the next Pack to be released for Sims 4 is an SP.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I really need normal everyday-looking clothing items and hair for male sims, I hope this stuff pack delivers, at the very least contain clothing appropriate for teenagers.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

oh I hope so or pool stuff I know how much you've been wanting that @catloverplayer

More pool items will probably come with a hotel gamepack.
  • Options
    waxesnostalgicwaxesnostalgic Posts: 38 Member
    edited November 2020
    I was thinking so too, since I felt there were a lot of wedding/honeymoon hints prior to the last EP. Maybe a wedding planner career, new romantic interactions, and/or the heart-shaped bed. Or the ability to do destination weddings for real and not just elope. 🙂

Though I think this would probably be a late winter release.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited December 2020
    Honestly they should stop making stuff packs in my opinion. We need more GPs and EPs!

Sims 3 had 11 EPs at this point and felt more fleshed-out than Sims 4.

I love stuff packs!! Bring them on!
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    SailorFrog wrote: »
    Sims guru Lindsay did say there will be an update on the new skin tones in a couple weeks, which is after journey to battu releases, so maybe the skin tones will come as a patch with stuff pack 18? Hope the skin tones aren't the pack itself

She made the following clarification though:
    <a href=" 1 2020</a>

So only NEWS are coming not the actual skintones update. And I do not think leaked SP have to do something with it.

Regarding this SP... It may be an unpopular opinion, but imo since SimGuruConor take on the SP department they became better. Each one has not only the gameplay object, but whole game-play system expansion. So while all Game Packs and Expansion Packs rolling downhill I welcome any SP on the horizon.

Overall the hole situation for several recent day look very wired to me. No Q&A, no stream announcement, zero info on patch, leak that's not dealt with for a long time (so even preorder is possible), silence on 6th year.... This may be just working from home issues, or signs that things are not going well (((

I agree stuff packs have gotten better over time.
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    If the cars rumour is true, it could be another Fast Lane SP, kinda like they did with toddlers.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    If sims were to own cars in Sims 4, the team would need to first of all figure out a way for the sims to be able to get their cars in and out of their driveways. That means they have find some way remove part of the curb that's in front of the residential lots. Otherwise it would look kind of silly seeing a sim drive their car over the sidewalk when pulling in or out of their driveway. Or the team can take the Sims 3 console route for cars in Sims 4. In Sims 3 console, sims didn't own cars. But they would get into one and ride to the edge of the neighborhood that they are in. And the loading screen would kick in. And just like that, your sim is at the destination that you had sent them to that's in another neighborhood.
  • Options
    _hanzolo_hanzolo Posts: 74 Member
    @sunman502 maybe they could have kerbside parking? In the U.K. it’s not uncommon to drive over the sidewalk to get to your driveway.

That being said, I think cars would come in a patch. I think this could be wedding stuff with all the hints they’ve been dropping.
  • Options
    _hanzolo wrote: »
    @sunman502 maybe they could have kerbside parking? In the U.K. it’s not uncommon to drive over the sidewalk to get to your driveway.

That being said, I think cars would come in a patch. I think this could be wedding stuff with all the hints they’ve been dropping.
    It's still possible that these hints are leaning towards a wedding stuff pack. But we already have several wedding arches as it is in the game.
    People drive a little bit different in the U.K. from how we drive here in the U.S. I have been told many times that driving a car in the heart of London isn't allowed. Now how true that is, I don't know. But cars will fit very nicely in a wedding stuff pack as well. And cars can be patched into the game. If they do create a wedding pack, I think that one of the neatest features that they can do with cars in the pack is have the sims dress up the newly weds car in a wedding fashion. And then do an animation short where we can watch the newly weds drive off in that car.