October 16 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

18th Stuff Pack Placeholder Leaked

EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 223 Member


The placeholder for the 18th Stuff Pack has just leaked on Origin. What could this mean? Could it have something to do with a possible anniversary patch or a surprise Stuff Pack? We don't know anything about when this Stuff Pack will be released as of now, could be this month, could be next year. But it's interesting to say the least!

Comments

  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 679 Member
    edited September 2
    I was NOT expecting this at all!

    I really hope it's a classic Sims item pack e.g. the vibrating heart bed, in-ground hot tubs, NPCs etc

    I hope we still get another EP though this year (fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a farming/realistic pack for those Simmers who want it)
    THE SUPERNATURAL SAGA - cartoon Sims!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/973004/the-supernatural-saga-cartoon-sims/p1QSadjdv.png
    Origin ID: GracieFace312


  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 4,114 Member
    Bath room stuff would be cool and much needed. With a hair dryer as gameplay object that makes more hairstyles/colors available.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 690 Member
    edited September 2
    Oh that's interesting, I've been expecting another expansion in November, so wonder when this could come out. Maybe October? I would expect it to be this year. No idea what the theme could be though.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 1,817 Member
    What do the PH initials stand for?
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited September 2


    The placeholder for the 18th Stuff Pack has just leaked on Origin. What could this mean? Could it have something to do with a possible anniversary patch or a surprise Stuff Pack? We don't know anything about when this Stuff Pack will be released as of now, could be this month, could be next year. But it's interesting to say the least!


    I think they're doing that on purpose so everyone can quickly look past the Star Wars game pack that was just announced. The new stuff pack will probably be something people requested for a long time. I least I hope so.


    I'm home!

    Our House - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young


  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 2,628 Member
    edited September 2
    Where is it on Origin? I'm not seeing it. What does it look like?

    Edit: There's a picture of it here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979379/do-you-think-maxis-will-surprise-us-with-another-stuffpack-in-october/p6
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 223 Member
    edited September 2
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What do the PH initials stand for?

    Placeholder!
    Bath room stuff would be cool and much needed. With a hair dryer as gameplay object that makes more hairstyles/colors available.

    Yes, more practical stuff like that would be really welcome. I really hope this SP has something to do with the new patch. A cars stuff pack, maybe..? But I'm not holding my breath :#

  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 4,114 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What do the PH initials stand for?

    Placeholder!
    Bath room stuff would be cool and much needed. With a hair dryer as gameplay object that makes more hairstyles/colors available.

    Yes, more practical stuff like that would be really welcome. I really hope this SP has something to do with the new patch. A cars stuff pack, maybe..? But I'm not holding my breath :#

    I think cars are too big for a SP. If they ever come they will get their on EP.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 1,817 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What do the PH initials stand for?

    Placeholder!


    Bummer. I was hoping for a more thrilling meaning. :neutral:
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 679 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What do the PH initials stand for?

    Placeholder!


    Bummer. I was hoping for a more thrilling meaning. :neutral:

    Phantom Haunts!
    Pig Houses
    Piste Holidays
    THE SUPERNATURAL SAGA - cartoon Sims!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/973004/the-supernatural-saga-cartoon-sims/p1QSadjdv.png
    Origin ID: GracieFace312


  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 1,817 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What do the PH initials stand for?

    Placeholder!


    Bummer. I was hoping for a more thrilling meaning. :neutral:

    Phantom Haunts!
    Pig Houses
    Piste Holidays

    I like third option best. :smile:
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    edited September 2
    Could this be...My First Star Wars Stuff? Lol, just kidding.
    I hope it is a stuff pack accompanying a major update like we got with toddlers and Toddler stuff.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 420 Member
    If there is a place holder for it does that mean it is coming soon, like say this year? I wasnt expecting another one for this year but i wont mind if it is really good.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 18,018 Member
    I usually don't participate in speculation but had so much fun in the GP speculation thread. Didn't think we'd all meet up again so soon! 😄
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 18,018 Member
    I think that's coming today. Free for all.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,867 Member
    I know no one wants to hear it, but I'm hoping and predicting it's a followup star wars stuff pack with some more aliens and objects that didn't make the cut for the game pack!
  • Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 681 Member
    I know no one wants to hear it, but I'm hoping and predicting it's a followup star wars stuff pack with some more aliens and objects that didn't make the cut for the game pack!

    Haha, I thought so too... Just imagine the uproar...
  • Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 681 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    If there is a place holder for it does that mean it is coming soon, like say this year? I wasnt expecting another one for this year but i wont mind if it is really good.

    On another thread someone wrote that a SP leaked in september 2015 the same way but wasn't released until january 2016...
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 1,101 Member
    edited September 2
    For the love of god not another one.. We have too many stuff packs as it is

    I hope it is a stuff pack accompanying a major update like we got with toddlers and Toddler stuff.

    Introducing the Sims 4, my first baby stuff! For the low price of $10 you can get the existing bassinet in fun new colours like green and grey! The pack also comes with a few fun rugs and sweaters which have nothing to do with babies but bulk the pack up! Yay!
    Thank you for over 1k downloads on my more realistic Sulani mod on MTS!
    Click the image below to download : )
    GS0ek2a.png

    Please click here and click the me too button to get the locked out of houses bug fixed
  • Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 681 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    For the love of god not another one.. We have too many stuff packs as it is

    I hope it is a stuff pack accompanying a major update like we got with toddlers and Toddler stuff.

    Introducing the Sims 4, my first baby stuff! For the low price of $10 you can get the existing bassinet in fun new colours like green and grey! The pack also comes with a few fun rugs and sweaters which have nothing to do with babies but bulk the pack up! Yay!

    I would actually love that one haha... If the babys are like in TS Freeplay, so to say ^^
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 1,926 Member
    I think that's coming today. Free for all.

    Bold speculation, I like it! :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

    we all try ...
  • Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 681 Member
    I think that's coming today. Free for all.

    Bold speculation, I like it! :)

    Hi fellow German! :)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 1,101 Member
    edited September 2
    It's there on mine aswell, here's a higher quality screenshot of what it says

    yIPjn08.png

    Slightly confused since there's supposed to be no more packs till after the roadmark in October
    Thank you for over 1k downloads on my more realistic Sulani mod on MTS!
    Click the image below to download : )
    GS0ek2a.png

    Please click here and click the me too button to get the locked out of houses bug fixed
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top