Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Vase Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    It just looks to me the days are getting shorter and shorter/non-existent?? I think?

Days can't be non-existent though. That would give the mafia an unfair advantage. Townies wouldn't be able to get any day kills. Right?
  • Options
    Which reminds me, why haven't the mafia made any night kills yet?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I keep checking the thread, expecting some kind of flip or something to happen since I don't know what to expect with this game :sweat_smile:

If I got anything out of this game at least I got active players lol

It only seems active is cuz the days are too short. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It just looks to me the days are getting shorter and shorter/non-existent?? I think?

Days can't be non-existent though. That would give the mafia an unfair advantage. Townies wouldn't be able to get any day kills. Right?

But Mouse literally skipped a day. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I keep checking the thread, expecting some kind of flip or something to happen since I don't know what to expect with this game :sweat_smile:

If I got anything out of this game at least I got active players lol

It only seems active is cuz the days are too short. LOL.

for the second day it was just me and Cobblers and we each posted like 4 things, which is not a lot for a day but we were active the whole day time lmao
    they/he
  • Options
    I feel that I'm going to miss like 4 days while I sleep and then I'm going to get back and the game's going to be over and I'm just going to pop in in the middle of the celebration of whoever wins and be so confused
    they/he
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    I feel that I'm going to miss like 4 days while I sleep and then I'm going to get back and the game's going to be over and I'm just going to pop in in the middle of the celebration of whoever wins and be so confused

Right? I feel like that too :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Same.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

@xSongx you're wanted on UM. https://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/560
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Night 2 has ended. Night 3 has begun!

Wow, that was one heck of a party. I slept through an entire day! 😆 (only joking I was actually at work).
  • Options

Depends. The game seems to be all about chance so perhaps the mafia doesn't always get a chance to kill?
    And with reality in such a fragile state...
    Perhaps we're all time travelling?
  • Options
    Sorry, sorry I keep forgetting it's night and not day!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sorry, sorry I keep forgetting it's night and not day!

I don't think the concept has any meaning anymore since Mouse clearly designed this game to win "weirdest setup" without actually having it resemble any sort of game
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Back from a good night's sleep and I see it's still N3. No light in space so we could be traveling in outer space. Or if we are on Earth, maybe the Sun is being blocked somehow?
  • Options
    I like Cobblers time travel theory as well.

No idea what's going on lol. Literally in the dark on this lol.
  • Options
    Kelvin wrote: »

Aww I forgot oops
    they/he
  • Options
    Kelvin wrote: »

Aww I forgot oops

Oh wait I already signed up :) lol
    they/he
  • Options
    Back from a good night's sleep and I see it's still N3. No light in space so we could be traveling in outer space. Or if we are on Earth, maybe the Sun is being blocked somehow?

This is really upsetting cuz I'm going to bed soon and didn't even get to discuss anything since there was no day and no discussion. And when I'm asleep, I missed like 5 days and 8 nights. But when I'm online throughout the whole day, day is skipped and just one night is stretched all the way. 🙁 I bet I'm going to miss like 10 whole days again when I wake up again. You guys will just have to do without me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't think there's a pattern to the time periods of nights and days so hopefully everyone will have a chance at some point to join in.
  • Options

This is really upsetting cuz I'm going to bed soon and didn't even get to discuss anything since there was no day and no discussion. And when I'm asleep, I missed like 5 days and 8 nights. But when I'm online throughout the whole day, day is skipped and just one night is stretched all the way. 🙁 I bet I'm going to miss like 10 whole days again when I wake up again. You guys will just have to do without me.

Ok cya later DeKay. This setting certainly requires thinking outside the box. I have no idea what's goin on lol.
  • Options
    Hmm, it's still night? Interesting... 🤔

Yeah, I was thinking about how the fast flips would affect you and the others we have playing in a different time zone than the host...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hmm, it's still night? Interesting... 🤔

Yeah, I was thinking about how the fast flips would affect you and the others we have playing in a different time zone than the host...

I’m worried how they are going to affect me! I might have to set alarms at like 3 am to wake me up just to flip
  • Options
    Something tells me day will be short. If we ever do see the light of day again. :o:'(
  • Options
    Something tells me day will be short. If we ever do see the light of day again. :o:'(

Yeah, who knows if we'll ever see the light of day again :cry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Oh gosh I can’t remember what time the last flip was oops
    they/he