Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Worlds Are You Adding Vacation Homes in ?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I'm turning Sulani into a full seaside resort with rental lots, spas and restaurants, as it was meant to be... Yet I don't want to evict pre-existing families what to do what to do, I wish we had more lots.

I'm having the same issue, so I've decided to add as many families to one big lot and call it a village. :)
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    @Isharell - If you are planning on editing lots in Britechester, I just want to mention something I found out the hard way.
    I had edited Larry’s Lagoon (Foxbury Commons) to make that the dorm I used because it was closer to classes than the dorms were (and then I replaced one of the dorm lots with a Commons lot). But then when my sim was graduating (by this time he had moved off campus), he couldn’t enter the stadium. All his classmates were graduating but he was stuck outside no matter what I tried. It’s possible he might have still gotten his degree the next day but I really wanted his graduation portrait and he couldn’t get it without properly graduating at the stadium.
    I searched the internet and found out that Larry’s Lagoon is something the game looks for when sims graduate Foxbury, and I had to replace the lot again for it to work (I just loaded a new game, saved Larry’s Lagoon to my library, and placed the lot back).

So be careful which lots you edit in Britechester.

@babajayne Thank you for the head's up!! I was mainly thinking of changing some of the dorm setups but I didn't like the look of Larry's Lagoon in particular. I'll leave it in place for sure, and will just do a bit of renovation on the interior. For safety's sake I'll leave the lots in place and just do renovations to add more fun stuff where I can.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Well that's my sims just back from having a holiday in the new world they were snowboarding etc and having food and coffee at my worlds new Japanese inspired restaurant, cant wait for summer or spring too come in my game, they are going to sulani 😊