Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I just checked my PSN account. It will be released at 9pm PST on Thursday for us on the Left Coast. You can also set it to automatically download early if you go through your add on settings via the Library. Mine should download tomorrow.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,509 Member
    edited November 2020
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I just checked my PSN account. It will be released at 9pm PST on Thursday for us on the Left Coast. You can also set it to automatically download early if you go through your add on settings via the Library. Mine should download tomorrow.

If you preorder it automatically downloads when you open up origin at midnight or 9pm depending on what time zone your in.
  • Options
    Today is Patch Day!!!!!!
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    WOOOOO
  • Options
    I"m hoping the Game Changers get their early access codes today.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Today is Patch Day!!!!!!

I'm already starting to feel .. sentimental! :love:
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member

Perhaps an odd question, but do they typically all get early access codes or is it a case by case basis?
  • Options
    Calico45 wrote: »

Perhaps an odd question, but do they typically all get early access codes or is it a case by case basis?

Yes they get them right before the game releases to everyone else therefor we get to see Let's Plays start a little earlier.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member

Yes they get them right before the game releases to everyone else therefor we get to see Let's Plays start a little earlier.

Okay, so each one gets one every pack then. I was not sure. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Ravager619 wrote: »

If you preorder it automatically downloads when you open up origin at midnight or 9pm depending on what time zone your in.

Oh I don't use Origin anymore. I'm strictly PS4 now.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    I just finished updating my Sim. She has a little bit of an anime look without using CC now. I gave her pink hair, too.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Patch day! Patch day! :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,604 Member
    Yay yay for patch day!

Just gotta get through work first, though I'm working from home today so not too bad. Then dinner, then just time for the patch around 6pm. Then build, build, build with those platforms!
  • Options
    lakirelakire Posts: 75 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Isn't the patch always at 6pm here in the UK?

Yes, it is. It's always released at 7pm here in Sweden and we're 1h ahead of the UK. :smile:
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    I just saw a child sim in my game that had a thought bubble of a bunk bed. I know they are not coming in this pack but I sure hope that means they are coming soon!
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,469 Member
    deedles64 wrote: »
    I just saw a child sim in my game that had a thought bubble of a bunk bed. I know they are not coming in this pack but I sure hope that means they are coming soon!

As far as I know, that thought bubble has been around for years... :/ But yes, I hope we get them soon.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

But Deligracy has been doing a Let's Play already, no? I'm a bit confused by the whole Early Access thing now that they seem to get their first review copies 2 weeks earlier.
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I just realized that Valhalla will release the same day as the patch. I'm going to be torn :smiley:

My copy just arrived - still 3 hours of work left, and the pain of having to choose: Sims night or Valhalla night?!! :love:
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    lakire wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Isn't the patch always at 6pm here in the UK?

Yes, it is. It's always released at 7pm here in Sweden and we're 1h ahead of the UK. :smile:

Good to know, so I should not play anything before it downloads this evening here in Sweden
  • Options
    edited November 2020

But Deligracy has been doing a Let's Play already, no? I'm a bit confused by the whole Early Access thing now that they seem to get their first review copies 2 weeks earlier.

She only had the Early Build of the game and could only play it with the base game and now she can no longer play it. Tomorrow their getting the Full Game Early so they can play it with every pack.
  • Options

She only had the Early Build of the game and could only play it with the base game and now she can no longer play it. Tomorrow their getting the Full Game Early so they can play it with every pack.

Oh okay, cool, thanks for clearing that up! I had been wondering for a few days if it was base game only or not :D Thanks!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Fantayzia has also filmed a crap ton so that she had enough content to last until they got early access again.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Today is Patch Day!!!!!!

yaay
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,604 Member
    Today is Patch Day!!!!!!

yaay
    I was just wondering what to do this evening, totally forgot the patch was coming lol. That's what work does to your mind 😆
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Today is Patch Day!!!!!!

yaay
    I was just wondering what to do this evening, totally forgot the patch was coming lol. That's what work does to your mind 😆

so true
    more for sim kids and more drama please