The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE GAME IS OVER - THE FINAL EPISODE IS IN PRODUCTION **

Comments

  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Also, “from above” could be interpreted as cloud. Which would point to Ninja.

    I don't understand what you mean there? If you mean by my user name I don't think that would be a relevant clue to help as it isn't apart of the game characters where the clues are related too. At least that's how I took the clues.

    Nevermind I just relised you mean Mc"Cloud" didn't even see that
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,823 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Also, “from above” could be interpreted as cloud. Which would point to Ninja.

    I don't understand what you mean there? If you mean by my user name I don't think that would be a relevant clue to help as it isn't apart of the game characters where the clues are related too. At least that's how I took the clues.

    ...Your character's last name is McCloud.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,823 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Also, “from above” could be interpreted as cloud. Which would point to Ninja.

    I don't understand what you mean there? If you mean by my user name I don't think that would be a relevant clue to help as it isn't apart of the game characters where the clues are related too. At least that's how I took the clues.

    Nevermind I just relised you mean Mc"Cloud" didn't even see that

    Oh, lol, this was on the next page
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Also, “from above” could be interpreted as cloud. Which would point to Ninja.

    I don't understand what you mean there? If you mean by my user name I don't think that would be a relevant clue to help as it isn't apart of the game characters where the clues are related too. At least that's how I took the clues.

    True, but the Surname is McCloud
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    everyone brings up good points about it looking like Lucas and I don't have any idea on how to say otherwise TBH but I do know it is wrong... Sadly I don't know how to defend my argument better, the whole time I have been playing I had put choco up high in mine until I lost my life as Lucas and then I swapped it keeping yannik up there the whole time.

    It can be said with every pair I was in that I was suggesting that we had Choco in the listing the whole time too. I'm not sure how much this helps my case or not.

    Interesting... may I ask who was your second in the last few Rankings?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    edited October 22
    In fact, I have a theory on how we could detect the actual assassin. Ninja claimed that he had me as the top suspect in the Top 4 Ranking, I know that I had Ninja first and Smarties second. Since Smarties and I worked together, I assume that unless he lied to me, he had Ninja first, me second and Choco third.

    So if Ninja could tell us his second choice and Choco tells us his suspects, we could go over who would have been eliminated in all assassin scenarios. Because if we just base it on Clues, for me personally it links more to Ninja than Smarties. I even think that it links more to me than to Smarties as well.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,199 Member
    For the top 4 I said
    1.) Freya
    2.) Kiki
    3.) Euphelia

    But as I said I was also not up for eviction that last round in the top 4 going into the final, as I admitted that I had not been selected by the assassin the last round.
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    For the top 4 I said
    1.) Freya
    2.) Kiki
    3.) Euphelia

    But as I said I was also not up for eviction that last round in the top 4 going into the final, as I admitted that I had not been selected by the assassin the last round.

    That would make sense because Smarties told me that he was nominated and I was nominated aswell
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    edited October 22
    I took all my assumptions and knowledge and created 6 scenarios. 2 in which I was Choco's Main suspect, 2 in which Ninja was Choco's Main suspect and 2 with Smarties.

    With Ninja, there was nothing really interesting to See as Choco would have been eliminated with any of us as the assassin. However, with me and Smarties it gets Quite interesting.

    In both cases were I was Choco's Main suspect, Smarties would have been eliminated if I am the assassin. If Smarties was the Main suspect and the Assassin, I would have been eliminated.

    So now it really depends on how Choco ranked us, this way we can at least determine the one that is for sure innocent
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 924 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I took all my assumptions and knowledge and created 6 scenarios. 2 in which I was Choco's Main suspect, 2 in which Ninja was Choco's Main suspect and 2 with Smarties.

    With Ninja, there was nothing really interesting to See as Choco would have been eliminated with any of us as the assassin. However, with me and Smarties it gets Quite interesting.

    In both cases were I was Choco's Main suspect, Smarties would have been eliminated if I am the assassin. If Smarties was the Main suspect and the Assassin, I would have been eliminated.

    So now it really depends on how Choco ranked us, this way we can at least determine the one that is for sure innocent

    Ooh yes very good point! Choco please could you tell us your rankings 😊
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,257 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    I got answers from above too, thought that meant prayers and that would almost too explicitly point to Lilli. Lol, me and my simple mind.

    Yeah, remember my DRE about that? That was definitely meant to throw us off :D only reason I knew it wasn't Iris was that she was me
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,581 Member

    Ooh yes very good point! Choco please could you tell us your rankings 😊

    Tbh, I have been clueless the whole game. I cannot exactly remember whom I put every single time but one of the McCloud brothers was a frequent suspect on the list. Before Lilli was eliminated, I wrote her down on my list on several occasions, as I thought the clue explicitly meant prayers. Also I had Smarties, Iceman (from time to time, up until he was eliminated) and Yannik these 3 as 'filler' candidates for the assassin, too.

    As you all can tell, it swings a lot throughout the game from one player to another, and seriously I didn't expect any of my sims to stay in the game for this long.
    B2F244130BF06ACA66DF71CD46DD241A9A95CF42
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    edited October 22
    Kelvin wrote: »

    Ooh yes very good point! Choco please could you tell us your rankings 😊

    Tbh, I have been clueless the whole game. I cannot exactly remember whom I put every single time but one of the McCloud brothers was a frequent suspect on the list. Before Lilli was eliminated, I wrote her down on my list on several occasions, as I thought the clue explicitly meant prayers. Also I had Smarties, Iceman (from time to time, up until he was eliminated) and Yannik these 3 as 'filler' candidates for the assassin, too.

    As you all can tell, it swings a lot throughout the game from one player to another, and seriously I didn't expect any of my sims to stay in the game for this long.

    So I can assume that your 1st was Smarties, I was 2nd and Ninja was 3rd?

    Or was it Ninja, Smarties and then me?
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    edited October 22
    Because if the first case is the case, Smarties can't be the assassin
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    everyone brings up good points about it looking like Lucas and I don't have any idea on how to say otherwise TBH but I do know it is wrong... Sadly I don't know how to defend my argument better, the whole time I have been playing I had put choco up high in mine until I lost my life as Lucas and then I swapped it keeping yannik up there the whole time.

    It can be said with every pair I was in that I was suggesting that we had Choco in the listing the whole time too. I'm not sure how much this helps my case or not.

    I read this one through by the way and I feel like you are trying to put the blame on me, while I was the one to tell you that Choco can't be the Assassin because I knew that Kitty and Ice were eliminated putting him first since she told me about it and Hannes and Jayda were also eliminated because Smarties and I put Choco at Number 1. When we both put up Smarties in first, we survived. I litterally used that as the main argument to not put up Choco first when Ethan got eliminated, but from what I remember you insisted. Even if you aren't the assassin like you claim, I think it is very shady to frame me as the bad guy and switch the story up so you sound more innocent.

    I'm sorry if I'm being rude right now, but that comment just rubbed me the wrong way
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,199 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    everyone brings up good points about it looking like Lucas and I don't have any idea on how to say otherwise TBH but I do know it is wrong... Sadly I don't know how to defend my argument better, the whole time I have been playing I had put choco up high in mine until I lost my life as Lucas and then I swapped it keeping yannik up there the whole time.

    It can be said with every pair I was in that I was suggesting that we had Choco in the listing the whole time too. I'm not sure how much this helps my case or not.

    I read this one through by the way and I feel like you are trying to put the blame on me, while I was the one to tell you that Choco can't be the Assassin because I knew that Kitty and Ice were eliminated putting him first since she told me about it and Hannes and Jayda were also eliminated because Smarties and I put Choco at Number 1. When we both put up Smarties in first, we survived. I litterally used that as the main argument to not put up Choco first when Ethan got eliminated, but from what I remember you insisted. Even if you aren't the assassin like you claim, I think it is very shady to frame me as the bad guy and switch the story up so you sound more innocent.

    I'm sorry if I'm being rude right now, but that comment just rubbed me the wrong way

    0 blaming it was me explaining how I played and also explains how I lost my life as Lucas by going for choco, which I was so adamant as you knew, after Ethan hit force evicted and I lost my free life on Lucas I change my main suspect to you Yannik from then on.

    So no I wasn’t blaming just explaining.

    Also just thought about it I’m the only one in the final 3 to get half evicted thanks to that life, not sure if it works like this but if I was the assassin I don’t think I would have been able to lose it cuz it would have meant I had the lowest score that week of the players nominated. Just thought about that.

    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,823 Member
    I feel like the assassin would've been able to shave off their 2nd life if their twin hadn't been eliminated before the solo phase, just so they wouldn't look too suspicious. Vul told me that the assassins have been able to self-nominate in previous seasons just so they wouldn't look too suspicious
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,711 Member
    edited October 23
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    everyone brings up good points about it looking like Lucas and I don't have any idea on how to say otherwise TBH but I do know it is wrong... Sadly I don't know how to defend my argument better, the whole time I have been playing I had put choco up high in mine until I lost my life as Lucas and then I swapped it keeping yannik up there the whole time.

    It can be said with every pair I was in that I was suggesting that we had Choco in the listing the whole time too. I'm not sure how much this helps my case or not.

    I read this one through by the way and I feel like you are trying to put the blame on me, while I was the one to tell you that Choco can't be the Assassin because I knew that Kitty and Ice were eliminated putting him first since she told me about it and Hannes and Jayda were also eliminated because Smarties and I put Choco at Number 1. When we both put up Smarties in first, we survived. I litterally used that as the main argument to not put up Choco first when Ethan got eliminated, but from what I remember you insisted. Even if you aren't the assassin like you claim, I think it is very shady to frame me as the bad guy and switch the story up so you sound more innocent.

    I'm sorry if I'm being rude right now, but that comment just rubbed me the wrong way

    0 blaming it was me explaining how I played and also explains how I lost my life as Lucas by going for choco, which I was so adamant as you knew, after Ethan hit force evicted and I lost my free life on Lucas I change my main suspect to you Yannik from then on.

    So no I wasn’t blaming just explaining.

    Also just thought about it I’m the only one in the final 3 to get half evicted thanks to that life, not sure if it works like this but if I was the assassin I don’t think I would have been able to lose it cuz it would have meant I had the lowest score that week of the players nominated. Just thought about that.

    Okay, if that ist the case I have to apologize to you for that outburst. It just sounded so weird that you said you suspected Choco and I told you about the time I was eliminated having him first, and after that all of the sudden I am the number one suspect even though I was right.

    Also about the half life thing, I have to agree with Ice there. I asked Vul at the Time if self-nominations are possible, and he said yes, or at least it happened in the precious season. So if the other nominees didn't have Ninja as any suspect, that would have been the perfect opportunity to make yourself seem innocent because you would have known you could never loose your second Life.

    Like I said, it would be easier to make a case of Choco was clearer about his last Ranking because I don't wanna blaublame somebody who ist innocent and I don't wanna be suggested as the Assassin because I know I am not the one and I don't want all my work that went into decoding all the codes and shady moments to be wasted because everybody thinks I'm the assassin
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,253 Member


    Jetsetters,

    The individual question round is hereby officially over. It is now time for the free discussion round, and here is a reminder of how it works:

    In the free discussion round all Jetsetters get to freely discuss the game, they are no longer bound to asking questions or answering them. They can freely share who they think is the Assassin, why they think so, they can vouch for someone's innocence, et cetera. The only rules are: 1) Stick to the topic of the game; 2) Don't play things personal; 3) Stay polite and civil. 4) Don't reveal classified information. This phase will last for 3 days as well.

    Once this free discussion round is over, I will open up the final vote, and everybody will have a week to have each of their Sims cast their vote against the finalist they suspect of being the Assassin!

    Good luck and lots of wisdom!


    @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

    @kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

    23 and a half hours remain for the open discussion! If anybody wants to SAY something now is the time to do so, because once the time passes all communication about the show, both on- and off-thread is banned and the time to vote begins!

    The timer is UP!
    Stay tuned for the vote post....
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,253 Member
    edited October 23


    THE FINAL VOTE:

    It's the moment where the whole Jetset Season will reach it's climax. After 26 days, 15 Challenges and 12 Rankings, the Final 3 are about to face the votes of their fellow Jetsetters.

    You are going to vote for the finalist you believe to be the Assassin (Freya, Kiki and Lucas), by filling in the form below. The person with the most votes against them will be accused of being the Assassin and lose everything they've gathered throughout the Season. If it comes to a tie, the person who has been ranked the most throughout the season will be accused.
    If this person turns out to be an innocent Jetsetter, they will simply not get their share in the §976.250 the Jetsetters have won. If this person turns out to be the real Assassin, their full §1.023.250 will be transferred to the Jetsetter's winnings, and be divided among the Jetsetters who have put the Assassin in their Ranking throughout the Season.

    Please submit the following form to me through PM, one for each of your Sims. (which means everybody will cast two votes)

    FINAL VOTE FORM:

    I'M BASING MY VOTE ON _________ (3 to 5 phrase reasoning for your suspects), AND BECAUSE OF THAT I VOTE FOR ____ (Freya Valquist/Kiki Lafayette/Lucas McCloud) TO BE THE ASSASSIN.


    You might rephrase this form a bit to fit your character's personalities, but what matters is that the reasoning comes first and the official vote is at the end.

    The voting deadline is at noon GMT on October 30th! Anybody who misses this deadline will NOT be eligible to compete on S4 of Jetset!

    Good luck and lots of wisdom!

    @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

    @kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub


  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,823 Member
    Ineligible!?!?! :scream:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,253 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Ineligible!?!?! :scream:

    Yup, INELIGIBLE! So anyone who's had plans for their next Sim already better votes... :naughty:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,823 Member
    edited October 23
    Btw, this means that each of the real-life finalists gets one vote too, right? Even the assassin's own twin sibling? @M13Vulpecula
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,253 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, this means that each of the real-life finalists gets one vote too, right? Even the assassin's own twin sibling? @M13Vulpecula

    Everybody gets two votes. Finalists can vote as well, just like last season. ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,823 Member
    edited October 23
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, this means that each of the real-life finalists gets one vote too, right? Even the assassin's own twin sibling? M13Vulpecula

    Everybody gets two votes. Finalists can vote as well, just like last season. ;)

    Ooh, I didn't know (in-universe) finalists could vote too.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top