Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do you think EP10 will come in your pack ranking?

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I will hold my thought on ranking when more info comes out first.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I think firmly in the middle. Don't think any pack will beat seasons or pets for me (aesthetics), and no new pack will have a world I use as much as Winderberg or San Mayshuno. Really crossing my fingers it's a well done pack with a theme the community can get behind
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I'm guessing it's a winter vacation pack, and if so that'd prob place it 4th behind Island Living, Seasons and Get Together
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    to early to tell
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    The only location based EP I like is City Living because it has a lot of versatile content that works in a wide variety if situations. Island Living is my least favourite EP because it doesn’t really add anything to the overall game, the pack is very much its own isolated experience.

If this new snow themed pack delivers some features that work well across the entire game then I think I will enjoy it quite a lot.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Following the announcement its moved up from 6 to 2 for me
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2020
    Since I already now the theme I am saying 7.4. I shall see tomorrow and then later etc.

NOOOOO I MEANT 7.4/10 POINTS NOOOO I AM SORRY! I LIKE THE THEME!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    1 - Get Together
    2 - Seasons
    3 - Cats and Dogs
    4 - Discover University
    5 - Snowy Escape

Of course it can change, cause we know basically nothing so far, but when it comes to the theme, that's it.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited October 2020
    Why did I put 9?! This is my dream pack! I should've waited a day before voting! :'(

Now I'm thinking either 2 or 3 with 1 being Seasons.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2020
    All I know for sure at this point is that it comes above Star Wars. :D
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Depends on the size of the World & if it's liveable.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I expect it to place somewhere in the middle, regardless of theme. My personal ranks 7 to 10 are easy to beat by anything halfway interesting, 1 and 2 (IL and GT) to the contrary could only be matched by Winter Vacation.

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's up to "3" after the teaser. Will quote this again with the new rating after the trailer and then after actually having played it.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I've been asking for a cold world ever since Seasons, with Asian countryside being a close second, and now that I'm apparently getting both in one world, I should be on cloud nine. One way they could still ruin this for me would be by announcing that it's going to be 100% a vacation destination, not a residential world, but based on the leaked screenshot of the map, I don't think so.

My top three EPs at the moment are Seasons, Eco Lifestyle, and Get To Work, in that order. Nothing will ever dethrone Seasons, because it's just such an essential pack, but if Snowy Escape turns out as good as it looks based on the teaser (which is almost never the case, but... you know), it might very well take the second place, that's why I'm giving it a 2 for now.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Too early to vote for me - with only a teaser and a leaked map. But from what I've seen so far it coulb be somewhere in the upperhalf of the scale.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    i still dont know yet. it depends on one if its a vacation only world or if you can live there. also if theres things for families to do. not like star wars where its a pain to bring toddlers to batuu. so hopefully there will be fun things for the whole family to do. and that you can move there. if not its probably a pack ill rarely use.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Will the trailer drop on the forums tommorrow also? :|
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Too early to say....Bump it up again when it comes out.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    okay, while it may change after the trailer and/or actual pack drop, now that I know what it is, I'm going to start it off behind seasons and Cats and dogs. most of the rest of the ep's are kinda in a tight knot at 3-6, and as winter is my least favorite season, I'm moving it down a little. :smile:
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited October 2020
    1 (Favorite EP)
    its still kinda too early to say how this pack will turnout but if they nail it to how we expect it i think were looking at potentially one of the best expansions for the sims 4 but im just not too sure. rn the sims 4 seasons is my fav expansion pack and thats the same case with the sims 3 too but something ive always wanted in the sims is to live in a Japanese inspired town and yea the sims 3 had china from world adventures but that's completely different of a story. if the sims team nails this expansion and i beg ea to make this pack good cuz i have a feeling this will turn out great (hopefully my thoughts are correct). unlike most people who are so negative and have low hopes cuz they didnt like packs of recent i have rlly high hopes this will be good so hopefully my heart isnt broken and this turns out great :smile: also im so sorry for my broken english ik its terrible
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    This is my guess *

Seasons
    Get Together
    Island Living
    Snowy Escape *
    Get to Work
    Cats & Dogs
    University
    Eco Living
    Get Famous
    City Living
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    1 (Favorite EP)
    I think this will be my most favorite Snowy Escape EP of all time. 😊
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I picked pretty good I think. I've really wanted an Asian theme/builds.. and snow sports sounds like something fun to do. I'm sure the world will be gorgeous as they always are.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    My top two are Seasons and Get Together. I think this one will fall among Island Living and City Living which are my 3rd and 4th favorites, so it could be anywhere from my 3rd to 5th favorite pack so I went with 4th.
  • Options
    Based on the theme alone it’s not my most hated theme but it does nothing to excite me. So I’m probably going to pass on this one unless it’s got some really amazing features that work across the board not just in that one world.

I know a lot of people wanted something like this so I’m pleased for them though and hope it meets their expectations. :)
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I'm definitely excited, I'm not really interested in snow tbh but I always wanted an asian inspired world so that is super exciting to me and all the snowy winter themed fashion and breezy hairs look amazing!
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth