Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do you think EP10 will come in your pack ranking?

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I need to revote 👀
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Too early for anyone to answer that. We need more info.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    So I guess my ranking right now would be:
    Seasons
    Get Together
    Get to Work
    Get Famous
    Island Living
    City Living
    Eco Lifestyle (may move up, haven't had it very long yet)
    Cats and Dogs
    I don't have Discover University so for now it's last.

Now that we've had the trailer this has the potential to be either just above or below Island Living. So 5th or 6th, slightly higher than my first vote.
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    From what I have seen so far it has a shot at top 3. Hope that is the case when I actually play it.
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Now that we know what EP10 is, I’d say somewhere in my top 3.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Going thru the list this is my list.
    As I have noted before my taste is the opposite of most people.
    1. Get Together
    2. City Living
    3. Island Living
    4. Eco Lifestyle
    5. Discover University
    6. Cats and Dogs
    7. Seasons
    8. (Snowy Escape)
    9. Get to Work
    10. Get Famous
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    bacon146bacon146 Posts: 3 New Member
    Could end up right below Seasons or Get Together if the personality enhancements truly enhance the game, or it could end up at the bottom with Island Living if it's just another world pack with little impacting everyday gameplay.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,349 Member
    Before knowing the theme:
    I expect it to place somewhere in the middle, regardless of theme. My personal ranks 7 to 10 are easy to beat by anything halfway interesting, 1 and 2 (IL and GT) to the contrary could only be matched by Winter Vacation.

After the teaser:
    Aaaaaaaaaaand it's up to "3" after the teaser. Will quote this again with the new rating after the trailer and then after actually having played it.

After the trailer:

Expectations are all over the place now. Could be a straight 1, but could easily drop below 6. I'm sceptic about the personality overhaul, because my sims live in my head and the new mechanics might not be as precise and customizeable as I need it to be. I'm also a little disappointed that we cannot cross-country ski and only sled and snowboard at the courses instead of at every hill in the world. And I certainly didn't ask for rentals, I had hoped destination worlds were ha thing of that past after IL.
    Gameplay might still be lots of fun, and I know next to nothing about hiking/rock climbing, what might turn out great.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I will rate after the live stream but I am thinking favorite or second favorite.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im already won over by the trailer. Im going to say 3 for now since this is probably going to end up in my top 3 favorite EPs.
  • Options
    MoonSimmer1MoonSimmer1 Posts: 24 Member
    1 (Favorite EP)
    I really hope it will become my favorite EP. The trailer made me very excited. For me this EP looks just perfect, but we will see... 😊❄
  • Options
    Im already won over by the trailer. Im going to say 3 for now since this is probably going to end up in my top 3 favorite EPs.

The trailer lowered it to a 8 from a 5. As I said we are all different :)
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    For now it feels very empty so I ranked it a 5.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,134 Member
    1. Get Together
    2. Snowy Escape
    3. Seasons
    4. Cats & Dogs
    5. Island Living
    6. City Living
    7. Get to Work
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited October 2020
    Rather wait for the pack to drop as I am no avid Sims 4 player and past history speaks volumes for me and it takes more than an hype trailer to fool me looking at EA/Maxis hype trailers for 2013 Sim City which made the game look good but was the opposite when released.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited October 2020
    7th. Although it could end up being 6th instead:

1. Seasons
    2. Discover University
    3. Cats & Dogs
    4/5. City Living
    4/5. Island Living (I know a lot of people hate this pack, but I love the world, the objects and the tanning system, so I can't put it lower)
    6 (or 7). Eco Lifestyle
    7 (or 6). Snowy Escape
    8. Get Famous
    9. Get Together
    10. Get to Work
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I have yet to see the live stream or play it myself so I will remain neutral on making any kind of judgement on it's rank.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    After seeing the second trailer and the GC houses it's back up to a 5 of 10.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My current guess is:

Get Together
    City Living
    Cats and Dogs
    Get to Work
    Snowy Escape
    Get Famous
    Eco Lifestyle
    Island Living
    Discover University
    Seasons

So still #5! Interesting.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,410 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    I know I placed it really high (right after Seasons and Get Together), but after the reveal trailer my expectations are quite high. Currently the third place is held by City Living and I think it will be beaten.

I'm remaining hopeful after the livestream. I think the pack will be 3rd or 4th on my list.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    After seeing the gamechangers stuff and the livestream my ranking has gone down to be honest (from 2). Saw on Plumbellas video that the world is full of fake buildings and feels like a ghost town because of that and that was my main gripe with Eco Lifestyle. I feel like because of that I'll use the snowy mountain area and that'll literally be it because I absolutely detest worlds that are full of fake houses and I couldn't use Evergreen Harbor for the same reason.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Well, now that we know, probably top 5. It looks like there's a lot to do, my sims will have a new neighborhood to live in-always a plus for me, and cultural aspects, which I always love. I don't really play by the pack, they all just kind of meld together like a big pot of stew, so I can't really rank them, but this one will definitely be getting some use.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ejiofor1995ejiofor1995 Posts: 19 Member
    After seeing everything definitely my fav after seasons pack!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm giving it a 3, behind Seasons (1) and Get Together (2). And the coming patch which adds the ability to add rental homes to vacation worlds might move some other packs around a bit in my current ranking, like Island Living. I recently had a Sim do an odd job that sent him to Sulani to dive for treasure; I'd forgotten how beautiful that world is. Sending him and his future wife on a honeymoon in the islands sounds like a perfect plan; they're currently teens living together in San Myshuno, but I hope to hold off on aging them up till the pack releases so they can get the new traits.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2020
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I too have a very mild disability, but I don't want my sims to have one too. I know that it would make the game that much more realistic. But I have to live with this mild disability every single day for the rest of my life. And the last thing I need is to be reminded of it.

I'm sort of in this camp -- while I understand that some players want to fully represent themselves in the game, others of us play the game to escape our everyday worlds. I'm also mildly disabled (mostly due to age) plus recently widowed; I really don't want to play through my life as it is now. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)