Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What worlds would you want to be added?

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I want Sixam updated I want more vacation world's like a beach resort and winter resort vacation I do like Sulani and the JA world but I want a vacation world where my Sims can relax like in Sims 2 we had Hawaii, China, and a mountain area I want the adventure/ missions or story mode whatever you call it like JA and Sims 3 Egypt and Italy but I also want to just want my Sims to relax and enjoy their vacation like in Sims 2 how they felt relaxed coming back from their vacation.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I also want Australia, Antarctica, Japan, Italy, France, England or like a royalty type world maybe medeval times, Also want decades type world like 50s 60s 70s 80s.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    winter world
    a bigger dark occult world
    fairytale world
    medieval world
    underwater world

a fantasy world with an underwater neighborhood, a dark forest neighborhood, a fairy meadows neighborhood and a castle, that would be the dream!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    My own.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited October 2020
    Any non- U.S. city would be awesome. If it's near functional beaches, even better. I'm really tired of the suburban bliss of TS4. More cities, please.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I just want Appaloosa Plains back
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    A place for farms and country living with lots big enough to put a farm on.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I do hope for a historical town - old town with plenty of farming/countryside in the area. I know Windenburg is pretty close, but maybe more like Champs le Sims (?), or Greece or Ireland...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    I'd like to see a new alien world where we can live.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2020
    oh and yes I'd also like it if they made more open water worlds that have water front lots but are not beachy or tropical cause its just weird for my mermaids to be stuck in sulani or university :/

obviously would be fixed with open water every world update but :cry:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    I don't know how practical it would be but I'd totally be a fan of 18th century Victorian gothic for my vamps to roam. Something steampunk inspired. I also wouldn't mind a Japanese inspired world with gorgeous cherry blossoms and pagoda roofs, temples and dragons. I never considered a swamp, but if they add ogres and fairy tale stuff I'd be totally down for it. But a Scottish inspired world would be my ultimate. I love Scotland and it's one of my favourire places.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    - a year-round mountainous winter world
    - an ancient Japan-like world (Edo)
    - an alien/futuristic world
    - a medieval world
    - an apocalyptic wasteland world
    - a mythical fairy world
    - a farming country world with real farming (husbandry/harvesting fields) as a way of living
    - an open ocean world with livable/buildable houseboats, sailboats... and plundering pirates (arrgh matey!)

Basically, I'd like to see a large variety of worlds that are very different from one another (livable/buildable, not useless vacation worlds) that would appeal to a whole range of different play styles for us to customize and play around in. Just imagine being able to pick and choose which lifestyle/world/era we want each of our different households to live in? Wouldn't that be a blast!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    edited October 2020
    Everyone chatting up a winter themed world but, what about an Autumn 🍂 theme? Harvest festival lots, Spooky lots.. Pumpkin Spice and Occult adons with Haunted Houses and Hey Barrel rides..
  • Options
    Korgly wrote: »
    Everyone chatting up a winter themed world but, what about an Autumn 🍂 theme? Harvest festival lots, Spooky lots.. Pumpkin Spice and Occult adons with Haunted Houses and Hey Barrel rides..

YES! I love Autumun so much, and that's one of the reasons I want Appaloosa Plains back, because it has that autumnal vibe all the time. I just love it.

Maybe we'll get something like that in a paranormal pack.
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Korgly wrote: »

This would be the first pack I'd buy on launch day for any price if it ever came to be. For now I just set the season to fall and dream in Forgotten Hollow lol.
  • Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    I’d absolutely love a Nordic-inspired and a Tokyo or Seoul inspired world.

I agree! I’d love a Nordic inspired world, I’d also love Scottish, or British seaside or meditaranian worlds. It would be nice to get something a bit different

exactly great ideas, something different, as they have already done Egypt, China and France in Sims 3.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited October 2020
    I want a forest residential world, an African world, a Japanese world, and (please don’t hate me) another US suburban/rural world. And LOTS of lots!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I’m hoping for an ‘undeveloped’ world with zero modern background buildings. Just nature with plenty of empty lots connected to an ‘off the beaten track’.
    I’d like to see areas with deep forests, large plains, meadows, mountains, cliffs, lakes etc. Couple of hidden lots. Give me something wild and adventurous.

I would also love to see a swampy area, like we had in TS3’s Twinbrook. It should have an option to go boating in the foggy swamps and build swamp houses. It would be ideal if such a world came with a Werewolf pack. 🐺🌕

Now, that sounds like a great place for our witches!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I just want a decent sized forest world with mountains and rivers I'm over all these flat worlds with heavily forced styles and nothing to do.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I’d love a Japanese world with a city district or two to represent Tokyo, or a full city world like Singapore or Hong Kong. Or maybe an Arab city. I generally dislike deserts and we have Oasis Springs, but the buildings in the background clearly represent US deserts, and I’d rather see another culture heavily represented. Another European world would be nice too, and I’m mostly interested in somewhere Scandinavian or Icelandic. Perhaps they can mix the two a bit, and the worlds can have long snowy dark winters, and long daylight hours in the summer. Also somewhere Mediterranean would be lovely. Roman, Tuscan, Venetian, or Santorini inspired. Maybe Russian (Saint Petersburg or Moscow) with its grand palaces, which can also be another winter wonderland during that particular season. Anything not US inspired will be refreshing to see.
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited October 2020
    i srsly would love a Japanese town based upon tokyo or shibuya. ik we have san myshonu which is i think inspired by japan to a certain degree but we have almost nothing representing Japanese culture in the sims 4 i think other than a dress which has Japanese influence in city living but imagine a game pack or even expansion pack with kimonos and Japanese furniture i think that just would add a whole new level depth of the sims 4 that we need and i think its very much possible. weve already got packs like jungle adventure which celbrates a culture so i kinda see this happening and weve already seen content like this from the sims 3 store and i absolutely love those items to death
  • Options
    taydev wrote: »
    I’d love a Japanese world with a city district or two to represent Tokyo, or a full city world like Singapore or Hong Kong. Or maybe an Arab city. I generally dislike deserts and we have Oasis Springs, but the buildings in the background clearly represent US deserts, and I’d rather see another culture heavily represented. Another European world would be nice too, and I’m mostly interested in somewhere Scandinavian or Icelandic. Perhaps they can mix the two a bit, and the worlds can have long snowy dark winters, and long daylight hours in the summer. Also somewhere Mediterranean would be lovely. Roman, Tuscan, Venetian, or Santorini inspired. Maybe Russian (Saint Petersburg or Moscow) with its grand palaces, which can also be another winter wonderland during that particular season. Anything not US inspired will be refreshing to see.

Wow a city like Tokyo or Hong Kong would be amazing at night. I doubt they would do it, though, cause San Myshuno is supposed to be a modern asian town.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    A Korean style world - since I didn’t get to go there for my birthday this year like I had planned...
    An updated Sixam
    Underwater world
    Netherworld (wouldn’t be able to live there though)
    A cyberpunk futuristic city!
    A medieval world with a walled kingdom like in TS3s Monte Vista
    A pirate themed world - could tie in with the underwater world
  • Options
    LeanneStrong57LeanneStrong57 Posts: 66 Member
    Well, I would like to see places on a globe, not just one single town. I would also like the neighborhoods to consist of a few different towns or cities.
  • Options
    LeanneStrong57LeanneStrong57 Posts: 66 Member
    I would like to have a new neighborhood, maybe called "Eagle Creek," or, "Cranberry Woods." Both very rural, wooded towns with no roads, so sims must walk, boat, or cycle to go places.