Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf/Lycan gameplay

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
edited April 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

How could be our "Simwolves" in The sims 4 ?

Let's think about what they could do in this game :
  • Traits :
    • Dog traits : Hairy, Hunter, Loyal (they are never far of their best friend) and Vocal (Wolf howl)
    • Wolfpack traits : Alpha wants to be a leader, Beta prefer to follow the leader and Omega doesn't need a wolfpack.
  • Powers/Weaknesses :
    • Snort sims : They are more sensitive about the smells, it helps them to learn infos about a sim
    • Vampire/Lycan bites Lycan and cure lycanthropy
    • Lycan/Dire wolf bites Human and turn into Lycan
    • Immortality
    • Run on all fours instead of walking
    • Athletic abilities
    • Summon a dire wolf
    • Tracking skill : Find rare collectible due to their highly sensitive sense of smell.
    • Prefer to sleep on the ground
    • Dislike to take a shower/bath
    • Transformation triggers: Emotion, when they are very angry. Full Moon, On demand and Duel
    • Dog Ticks and Itches
    • Understand dogs (or pets ?) : Their animal part allows them to understand the canine breed (or more ?)
  • Wolfpack social :
    • Leader can give orders
    • Leader duel/fight (friendly or in order to become the new leader)
    • Leader relationship bonus with the wolfpack (including a worse relationship with the enemies)
    • Leader emotional influence : If the leader feels bad, every members shared this feeling.
    • Mark/check a territory
    • Wolfpack duel/fight for a territory (leader vs leader).
    • Leader/Alpha rivalry : Several Alpha as member of the wolfpack is a tensed situation, the leader must often remind who leads.
Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Some time ago I've posted a Expansion Pack idea that encompasses Kung Fu + WereAnimals. I would love to be able to be a WereCat, WereBird, WerePlant, WereFungi, WereInsect, WereFish, etc... Each of them would have Factions and different fighting styles, and we would be able to improve our skills to compete with other WereAnimals like we could compete Chess in Sims 3. You know?! This would be such a big idea that it could fit a whole EP... Maybe they could even add the Chinese Countryside in this pack.
    Kung Fu competition + WereAnimals + Chinese Countryside/Chinese Culture/Chinese Foods/etc
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @LeGardePourpre I know... Chill. I'm just saying that, besides the wolf I would like other types too. Each one of them could have their special uniqueness like the ones you mentioned for wolves.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Hi,

How could be our "Simwolves" in The sims 4 ?

Let's think about what they could do in this game :
    • Traits :
      • Dog traits : Hairy, Hunter, Loyal (they are never far of their best friend) and Vocal (Wolf howl)
      • Wolfpack traits : Alpha wants to be a leader, Beta prefer to follow the leader and Omega doesn't need a wolfpack.
    • Powers/Weaknesses :
      • Snort sims : They are more sensitive about the smells, it helps them to learn infos about a sim
      • Vampire/Lycan bites Lycan and cure lycanthropy
      • Lycan/Dire wolf bites Human and turn into Lycan
      • Immortality
      • Run on all fours instead of walking
      • Athletic abilities
      • Summon a dire wolf
      • Tracking skill : Find rare collectible due to their highly sensitive sense of smell.
      • Prefer to sleep on the ground
      • Dislike to take a shower/bath
      • Transformation triggers: Emotion, when they are very angry. Full Moon, On demand and Duel
      • Dog Ticks and Itches
      • Understand dogs (or pets ?) : Their animal part allows them to understand the canine breed (or more ?)
    • Wolfpack social :
      • Leader can give orders
      • Leader duel/fight (friendly or in order to become the new leader)
      • Leader relationship bonus with the wolfpack (including a worse relationship with the enemies)
      • Leader emotional influence : If the leader feels bad, every members shared this feeling.
      • Mark/check a territory
      • Wolfpack duel/fight for a territory (leader vs leader).
      • Leader/Alpha rivalry : Several Alpha as member of the wolfpack is a tensed situation, the leader must often remind who leads.

as much as I would love for werewolves to officially in the game... there is a very good mod for werewolves out. I would want for EA/Maxis to make it at least as good as the mod if not expecting better. If they can't put out something on a professional level that makes me say this is much better than the mod or least as good then I don't want it officially released.

I had the fame mod prior to getting "Get Famous" and the mod is superior.

I got witches, mages and sorcery mods prior to Realm of Magic. I still have the mods for some of the things missing from Realm of Magic that in my opinion should have already been there.

I had the Mermaid mod and it was superior to the official release of mermaids in the game.

EA/Maxis has been resting on their laurels since the beginning of Sims 4 and I little faith in them to give us better or even equal to werewolves than the mod gives us.

With all that said I love your ideas. Though I would add in cursed that can change during the full moon. They are much more feral in their werewolf form

Werewolves that aren't cursed. They can transform during woohoo, choose to change during the full moon. When they change they are in complete control of their bestial form.

No werewolf can be vegetarian or vegan. Make that trait unavailable to this occult. They have a love of meat and raw fish and have to eat meat or fish nothing overcooked. They'll complain because a steak is medium-rare claiming its overcooked.

Give them their own world as the vampires and spellcasters do, Have traits like loves the outdoors give them bonuses to their werewolf abilities.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Lycan Werewolves PLEASE.🌒🐺
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited September 2020
    drakharis wrote: »
    No werewolf can be vegetarian or vegan.
    Vegetarian/vegan werewolf can eat alternative dishes such as "connective tissues fruit", similar to vegetarian/vegan vampire
    Vegetarian/vegan zombie can also use this method (brain fruit)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I posted this list of features for werewolves in a previous thread, and I'll post it here too:
    Werewolves (no, I won't stop bringing it up):

Werewolf form Body Customization: Fur-like skin textures in a rainbow of colors and various patterns, body hair for males and females, muzzles, wolf ears that go at the top of a sim's head, digitigrade (tippy-toe) wolf feet, tails, multiple kinds of teeth, a broad selection of eye colors, the ability to give a sim a different level of muscle/fat in werewolf form than in human form, claws.

General CAS: Pentagram tattoos for all regions of the body, torn clothes, more 5 o' clock shadow facial hair options, an edgier than usual style theme (heavily influenced by punk, grunge, metal, and glam rock fashion), heavier emphasis on men's fashion than women's for once, mullets, rat tails, shaggy styles, long styles, spikey styles, bangs that totally cover both eyes, various styles of dog collars (for people), cut-off gloves, etc.

Skill Tree Powers: Full wolf form, changing at will (multiple tiers), turning other sims, talking to animals (multiple tiers), charm, intimidation, sense enhancement, super strength (multiple tiers), super speed (multiple tiers), resisting the full moon's pull, immortality (for the people who like forever-young werewolves over mortal ones).

Skill Tree Weaknesses:
    Emotional transformation (multiple tiers), over-sensitive senses (multiple tiers), obligate carnivore (doesn't conflict with Vegetarian trait, for max storytelling potential), increased sensitivity to the moon's light (multiple tiers), stronger animal instincts (multiple tiers).

Training:
    Gain werewolf knowledge by reading Encyclopedia Lycanthropia Vol. 1-4, meditation exercises, and practicing shapeshifting.

Packs: Optional special club type with ranks from Alpha to Omega, pack rivalries and alliances, dominance battles.

Integration: If Cats and Dogs is installed, werewolves can talk to animals. With Vampires, werewolves can be Supernatural Partners, Supernatural Rivals, Supernatural Servants, or Supernatural Masters to vampires. With Realm of Magic, werewoves can become a spellcaster's familiar and spellcasters can create a potion to transform a sim into a werewolf or cure them (cure may cause death, because curing werewolves is lame). With City Living installed, a werewolf can go to GeekCon in werewolf form and no-one will freak out because they think it's just a really good costume. In Seasons, werewolves can use there werewolf form as a costume on costume-wearing holidays. With Get to Work, scientists can make a Hair of the Dog serum that will turn a sim into a werewolf, werewolves in the detective career can use their enhanced senses to help solve crimes. If Journey to Battu is installed, werewolves can have light saber duels as dominance battles.

New Foods: Rare Steak (Cooking), Meat Pie (Baking), Steak Tartar (Gourmet Cooking), Carnivore's Delight (Experimental Cooking).
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Nope. No way. Aliens where killed off so no to Werewolf and Fairies.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I like most of these ideas in general, but can we please, please drop the Alpha-Beta-Omega idea? It's based on poor science from observing wolves from disparate packs who were forced together in zoos, rather than actual observances of wolf behavior in the wild.

I know it's part of Werewolf lore now, but I really think it needs to go. Replace it with some sort of family/adoptive bond and a respect for the pack's matriarch/patriarch, or something like that.
  • Options
    SofieSimsxSofieSimsx Posts: 38 Member
    > @drakharis said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > as much as I would love for werewolves to officially in the game... there is a very good mod for werewolves out. I would want for EA/Maxis to make it at least as good as the mod if not expecting better. If they can't put out something on a professional level that makes me say this is much better than the mod or least as good then I don't want it officially released.
    >
    > I had the fame mod prior to getting "Get Famous" and the mod is superior.
    >
    > I got witches, mages and sorcery mods prior to Realm of Magic. I still have the mods for some of the things missing from Realm of Magic that in my opinion should have already been there.
    >
    > I had the Mermaid mod and it was superior to the official release of mermaids in the game.
    >
    > EA/Maxis has been resting on their laurels since the beginning of Sims 4 and I little faith in them to give us better or even equal to werewolves than the mod gives us.
    >
    > With all that said I love your ideas. Though I would add in cursed that can change during the full moon. They are much more feral in their werewolf form
    >
    > Werewolves that aren't cursed. They can transform during woohoo, choose to change during the full moon. When they change they are in complete control of their bestial form.
    >
    > No werewolf can be vegetarian or vegan. Make that trait unavailable to this occult. They have a love of meat and raw fish and have to eat meat or fish nothing overcooked. They'll complain because a steak is medium-rare claiming its overcooked.
    >
    > Give them their own world as the vampires and spellcasters do, Have traits like loves the outdoors give them bonuses to their werewolf abilities.

Can you link the werewolf mod? Thank you.