Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ways the Sims 4 is BETTER than other Sims games! (Positivity Thread)

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    I love that when they're tense they bang the fridge door. :D
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I love that sims can gain and loose weight. It's adds a little touch of realism to the game.

Agreed...I only wish they didn't get so muscular after a couple of weight and jogging sessions!

The weight training makes them muscular. If you just jog they get skinny without muscles.
    (For Sims 4 any strength type exercise builds muscle and cardio types lose weight, and a combo for both)
  • Options
    thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    The fact it runs well. I have a nearly 3k gaming computer that can run any game on ultra, but sims 3 base game lags like heck.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    BuildingTheSimsBuildingTheSims Posts: 92 Member
    Well, i like most things . But i for one would not play The Sims without the gallery,any future sims games has to have a gallery feature for me. It can be setup differently than sims 4 gallery, but id still like to have one.
  • Options
    BuildingTheSimsBuildingTheSims Posts: 92 Member
    This thread is so fun to read through! :)
  • Options
    I like the graphics, and the newer CAS and BB items. The level of cosmetic detail is very aesthetically pleasing.
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    I dunno if I mentioned this in my last post but the simulation and animation is definitely the best. I also like the ability to travel between worlds.

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    graphics - building is easier
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Building is easier for me, but since I am not a professional builder I can't rightly say it is better, just easier for me. I do think the ability to go to every neighborhood in the same save is one thing they did better than the previous iterations. Now they just need to carry it forward but add in open worlds and larger neighborhoods.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm not a builder, but I like to remodel houses to add rooms, especially basements (they come in handy for crafting spaces or workout equipment, but I've actually made some cool teen bedrooms) -- I like that you can add a basement without having to demolish half the house to do so. And if I want a slightly larger living room or kitchen, I can just pull the wall out a little bit rather than having to demolish a wall. (It's also easier to see exactly how much expansion you can afford before you commit to it.)

As a non-builder, I really love the Gallery and how easy it is to add houses and venues...and if I look at a building and it just doesn't work for me, I can go find something better without even leaving the game.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)