Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,910 Member
    I'm beginning to think that maybe they left such a big gap between the leak and the official announcement just to make sure the hype for this pack was a big as possible.
    tbh not a smart move. And it will not be a smart move if it's not anything good.

Sims 4 watch paint dry game pack

And you know the saddest part?
    People will PRAISE it regardless...
    Even if it's exactly just that.

Nah. Maybe if it also included watch grass grow.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'm beginning to think that maybe they left such a big gap between the leak and the official announcement just to make sure the hype for this pack was a big as possible.
    tbh not a smart move. And it will not be a smart move if it's not anything good.

xD Again, like I said still praise it regardless.

OH My first lawn mowing pack .
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,462 Member
    I changed my avatar in support of a space/Star Wars pack. She's an Alien "pilot" and explorer of worlds who has come to Sim Nation as a sort of Ambassador. I'd love if she actually could have a home planet. Her name is D'Ni, a nod to the Myst series that I love. I gave her a robot cat so she isn't lonely.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I changed my avatar in support of a space/Star Wars pack. She's an Alien "pilot" and explorer of worlds who has come to Sim Nation as a sort of Ambassador. I'd love if she actually could have a home planet. Her name is D'Ni, a nod to the Myst series that I love. I gave her a robot cat so she isn't lonely.

I'd be more than happy to help her find her Home Planet. B)
  • Options

I'd be more than happy to help her find her Home Planet. B)

Lol!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    1 hr to go
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    30 mins of pure hype until it’s completely shattered

Ya know, the usual
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

Ya know, the usual

I've grown used to it the whole time TS4 has been out xD
    But it's part my fault, I hype myself up too much.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited August 2020
    I am really not that hyped this time because Star Wars/scifi is something I am really not interested in. I've been disappointed ever since the icon leaked. I just have a little bit of hope it's a theme park, I'd get kind of hyped then.

I just hope you guys get what you wish for and it's not a boring story driven pack or something.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member
    1 hr to go

My clock says around 25 minutes...
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    1 hr to go

Probably for gamescom to begin, thesim Twitter mentioned a time that converts to 2pm est
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Any news yet??
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

Well... it would depend on the color of the paint, for me. B)
  • Options

xD Again, like I said still praise it regardless.

OH My first lawn mowing pack .

Cool! I wonder if we'd get a riding lawn mower!
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited August 2020

Ya know, the usual

I learned my lesson with Get To Work. The idea of combining two expansion packs from the past into one was too good to be true. Never been excited for anything Sims 4 ever since. Hated The Sims 4 since it was revealed it had no open world, toddlers, terrain tools, cars, basements, curved walls, multi level foundations, half walls, same height teens, three trait limit, emotions overriding everything so no one is unique anymore, no swimwear, no pools, no ghosts, etc.
    They did fix some.....some things. Some.
    I only buy the stuff on sale. $5 SPs, $10 GPs, $20 EPs is their proper value. Mods and my love for The Sims are the only real thing keeping me around. Until Paralives is out.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    Watch them get up there and say "Hey guys, we're here to announce the next Sims 4 Game Pack! It's coming soon, and we'll tell you all about it tomorrow."
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    1 hr to go

Mine says 25 now LOL why???
  • Options

She is gorgeous!
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    1 hr to go

Pre-show starts 30 minutes early. The actual show won’t start until 11am PT.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »
    1 hr to go

Pre-show starts 30 minutes early. The actual show won’t start until 11am PT.

Precisely
  • Options
    Isharell wrote: »

She is gorgeous!

Thank you! <3

I do love the way she came out. Here are her outfits, which I had fun putting together. I wanted her to look otherworldly yet cultured, so I chose some sophisticated "Alien" looks as well as space travel and explorer outfits.

ng2495d.jpg

VCuODiQ.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    My Pizza is ready
  • Options
    Gah! The wait is killing me!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,188 Member
    edited August 2020

I love your signature <3@simgirl1010
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg