Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,469 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

cake dancers were just weird service in ts1 :joy: i just tried to fill in the "money, chicks, vehicles and bling bling " which is the usual uncreative (well in my opinion) mv theme rappers overuse which happens to remind me of "rich living" cause idk i suppose 50cent traumatized kid me enough
    Oh...
    I kinda like 50 Cent when I'm driving... :D

*goes into hiding*

What is wrong with 50 cent

He traumatized poor @Simmingal
  • Options
    aws200 wrote: »
    Gamescom next Thursday to Sunday.

Which make me think they won't just announce the pack a day before gamescom, they probably will take advance of the opportunity to announce it during gamescom, so that mean no Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday announcement and trailer. We might have to wait 'till the end of next week.
    What do you all think?

Makes sense. Especially if it's Star Wars related...
    Even so, there will be a bigger online audience than just Simmers. Folks may just tune into the EA announcements anyway.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

cake dancers were just weird service in ts1 :joy: i just tried to fill in the "money, chicks, vehicles and bling bling " which is the usual uncreative (well in my opinion) mv theme rappers overuse which happens to remind me of "rich living" cause idk i suppose 50cent traumatized kid me enough
    Oh...

*goes into hiding*

Somebody likes the fact that @Simmingal was traumatised
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options

Oh...

*goes into hiding*

Yeah but No. You See, It was me who hit that 'like' button. Not because 50 Cent traumatized @Simmingal. I would never do that!
    I liked it because of the cake dancers. We had a conversation about the TS1 cake dancers and the way they would perfectly fit into a 'Get Rich Bling Bling' GP. B)
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited August 2020

Oh...

*goes into hiding*

Yeah but No. You See, It was me who hit that 'like' button. Not because 50 Cent traumatized @Simmingal. I would never do that!
    I liked it because of the cake dancers. We had a conversation about the TS1 cake dancers and the way they would perfectly fit into a 'Get Rich Bling Bling' GP. B)

I mean on your comment
    Here

Oh...

*goes into hiding*

Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2020
    The Zachary Quinn(to) thing is getting me all excited that this pack could be Star Trek related too! Oooooo shiny! 🖖

Edit: Dang, just read that it’s on another book too. 🤨
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options

Oh...

*goes into hiding*

I mean on your comment
    Here

Oh...

*goes into hiding*

Ah! ;)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,974 Member

Oh...

*goes into hiding*

its fine now bro and its all fine to like his music cause i mean its jamz truly

it was just way too early in 2003 for 50cent to take me to the candy shop

i thought he meant real candy shop :c
    and i never recovered from that deep deep disappointment
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options

it was just way too early in 2003 for 50cent to take me to the candy shop

i thought he meant real candy shop :c
    and i never recovered from that deep deep disappointment

OUCH! I get ya! :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Chaton wrote: »
    I know what I'm going to say is probably wrong because it would not fit the GP icon at all, but hear me out.
    Before the leak and the twitter clues, I was speculating that we would have a playable school GP for September. Because the timing makes sense (it's back to school time), and because we had a few clues here and there (for example, the school building shown at the end of the Nifty Knitting trailer). Plus, it would explain why there is an owl on the road map art (the owl is often used to symbolize education and wiseness).
    Then the icon leaked and I thought that I was wrong about the school, for sure. No way this icon represents schools or anything related.
    Then the twitter clues came out...
    Honestly, I have no explanation for the pig.
    But the scrolls made with think about school/education right away. They look like diplomas (it's even mentioned in the description of the in-game object). "Wednesday" is well-known as "kids' day", the day when children don't go to school. "947 is a prime number" : you study prime and odd numbers in school, it's a big part of the program.
    If it weren't for the leaked icon, I would be 100% sure we are getting a school GP. This can't be right though (unless the icon is a placeholder, or intended for another GP, but I doubt it). I can't wait to know what the GP really is !

Omy gosh this adds up so well!!! I was definitely thinking schools at first but the icon throws it off....
    I just can't pull it all together because of that icon. Hmmmmm🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I don't want it to be school or Star Wars bleh. I have been so disappointed with the packs this year, I was really counting on this game pack. Space could be good if implemented properly but I doubt it will.

I hate to say it but their whole let's try something new has been sort of a disaster. Eco living is a mess and NAPs have been more annoying that entertaining from what I have read. (havent bought it) You literally have to constantly be working on keeping a neighborhood industrial, eco or normal from the let's plays I have watched to see I could be convinced to buy it at 25% off and wasn't convinced. As a rotational player, I can't constantly watch a neighborhood and make sure it stays green or industrial. There should be some type of keep the neighborhood a certain way option.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Augh...

Still hoping for this being a GP about space. Living on an alien planet could be a great addition for me. The one tiny lot in Sixam is just a tease.

Hope we will know the general theme soon.
  • Options
    ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member

Omy gosh this adds up so well!!! I was definitely thinking schools at first but the icon throws it off....

I know ! The icon is actually the big mystery here :D I wish they didn't leak it... we would be speculating about many different things, and it would be fun.
    The problem is that the clues don't add up if it's space. Some people have been able to vaguely connect some of them to SW, with a big stretch, but it was not convincing. Usually, the clues the gurus leave us are pretty straightforward, when you look back. If the next pack really is about space, these clues are... really not obvious.
    I'm not sure if they're hinting at schools either, or anything else really, but in my opinion, they surely aren't hinting at a space pack. The only real clue we have regarding space is the icon, I think ? I would be happy with - almost - any theme, I just want to knoooow :D:D
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2020

I know ! The icon is actually the big mystery here :D I wish they didn't leak it... we would be speculating about many different things, and it would be fun.
    The problem is that the clues don't add up if it's space. Some people have been able to vaguely connect some of them to SW, with a big stretch, but it was not convincing. Usually, the clues the gurus leave us are pretty straightforward, when you look back. If the next pack really is about space, these clues are... really not obvious.
    I'm not sure if they're hinting at schools either, or anything else really, but in my opinion, they surely aren't hinting at a space pack. The only real clue we have regarding space is the icon, I think ? I would be happy with - almost - any theme, I just want to knoooow :D:D

Idk I think schools are a bigger stretch than space so far. If the owl can be related to being wise, that is definitely also a theme in SW; the pig (especially with those ears, but also generally because of the SW world building) and scrolls can be fitted into a SW theme just as well as (and in case of the pig even bette than) a school theme, and I still wonder if the Wednesday tweet meant anything other than that it was Wednesday the day he tweeted it (it also doesn't have the little eyes that the other hint tweets aside the future cube had). And well, prime numbers idk, it's definitely a sciency thing, which is also why schools teach it.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    The most obvious clues is how alike the icon is to that batuu place or whatever it's called. It's basically the same thing!
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    The most obvious clues is how alike the icon is to that batuu place or whatever it's called. It's basically the same thing!

I agree with you. I just think it doesn't tie-up very well with the rest (at least, for now).
    But it probably is a SW pack, or at least a space pack, because how can we explain this icon otherwise...
    It's still fun to speculate about other things in the meantime, right ? Especially when all the hints could point towards the school direction. (Not saying they do, just sharing what I noticed.)
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member

I agree with you. I just think it doesn't tie-up very well with the rest (at least, for now).
    But it probably is a SW pack, or at least a space pack, because how can we explain this icon otherwise...
    It's still fun to speculate about other things in the meantime, right ? Especially when all the hints could point towards the school direction. (Not saying they do, just sharing what I noticed.)

Personally I would love it if the trailer came out and the pack is something we absolutely hadn't thought of :lol:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Idk I think schools are a bigger stretch than space so far. If the owl can be related to being wise, that is definitely also a theme in SW; the pig (especially with those ears, but also generally because of the SW world building) and scrolls can be fitted into a SW theme just as well as (and in case of the pig even bette than) a school theme, and I still wonder if the Wednesday tweet meant anything other than that it was Wednesday the day he tweeted it (it also doesn't have the little eyes that the other hint tweets aside the future cube had). And well, prime numbers idk, it's definitely a sciency thing, which is also why schools teach it.

the owl is the sixam owl it also has stars all over it @SimTrippy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member

my Sims, both toddlers or adults and elder keep dreaming of cars, talking of cars and I see more cars through the neighboorhoods. But I thought it was just me lol
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

the owl is the sixam owl it also has stars all over it @SimTrippy

I think that could be a hint to Starmarks from Batuu.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Starmark

“They were indigo and gray with white stars on their chests, right? They're called starmarks. And they taste a lot better with salt and spices“
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    It won't be Star Wars. It would drive the rating up to M. How can you possibly have a lightsaber fight without someone getting cut in half?

Cars would be awful not in their own world designed for them and not coming in a GP.
  • Options
    mspr1ntmspr1nt Posts: 51 Member
    Also.. Convorees

500?cb=20170524044226
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    mspr1nt wrote: »
    Also.. Convorees

Ooooh don’t get me hyped for a pet convor!
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited August 2020
    NoTalent wrote: »
    It won't be Star Wars. It would drive the rating up to M. How can you possibly have a lightsaber fight without someone getting cut in half?

Cars would be awful not in their own world designed for them and not coming in a GP.

With series like Star Wars Resistance (geared towards little kids) and Star Wars Rebels existing on Disney Plus, I think Lucasfilm/Disney is trying to develop a second 'softer' branch of Star Wars content. So it's certainly possible to do it within the TS4 rating.