Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,398 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    QLfn8p4.png
    how bout its this instead? *puppy eyes*
    yes i have reached new level of desperate for answers

That looks like a mighty dragon. I like it. :lol:
  • Options
    mspr1ntmspr1nt Posts: 51 Member
    On orbital pudding ( sims 4 book ) there is a study option that is not available on any other book
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/extratime.media/2020/08/20/sims-4-future-cube-new-game-pack-hints-possible/

Hey, this is my website ^_^ thanks for sharing.
    I only tried a few books, but none of the ones I tried had the study option. If anyone spots it on another book, please @ me.
    Also, shoutout to @comicsforlife who suggested it wasn't there before. Let me go update the article with proper credit actually.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    mspr1nt wrote: »
    On orbital pudding ( sims 4 book ) there is a study option that is not available on any other book
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/extratime.media/2020/08/20/sims-4-future-cube-new-game-pack-hints-possible/

I only tried a few books, but none of the ones I tried had the study option. If anyone spots it on another book, please @ me.
    Also, shoutout to @comicsforlife who suggested it wasn't there before. Let me go update the article with proper credit actually.

So you are Antoinette Muller:
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    mspr1ntmspr1nt Posts: 51 Member

Only my father ever called me by my entire full name. But yes. I am she. Sorry for whatever I did wrong.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

thank you for the shoutout @mspr1nt thats really nice of you
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Jedi space underwater school winter pack 😅
    crocobaura wrote: »
    More like:
    Jedi space underwater cooking school winter pack
    Don't forget dragons and werewolves and moon cycle
    QLfn8p4.png
    Based on the hints it would be Jedi space underwater pig cooking school winter pack
    Maybe the building and mountain is actually the back of a camel. That sounds possible to me. :lol:

😂😂😂 Just gotta love you guys.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Or we are all wrong and the pack is something like,

Sims4 Discover Vacuum Cleaning
    Sims4 Get Into Taxes
    Sims4 Rich Living

Okay, not my day, I know :D --->

okay but rich living could actually work

it could have about anything that costs too much $$$$ irl

cake dancers?

u kno think about your basic low quality rap mv

I don't know what basic low quality rap is (the kind with the cake dancers?), but I'd love to see my sim bounce around in his low rider...
  • Options

Only my father ever called me by my entire full name. But yes. I am she. Sorry for whatever I did wrong.

lol
  • Options

Sims4 Get Into Taxes
    Sims4 Rich Living

like hotels, cars, gambling, stocks, vacation houses, huge sectional couches, fancy jewellery, private jet, helicopters, mansion stuff, cool motorcycles...

cake dancers?

could still include vacuums and doing taxes cause thats also too expensive

and maybe its just what get famous theme is supposed to be but i mean idk man they could

would still be more useful than star wars to me probably

Then they would have to remove the 9,999,999 money limit which I would love plus imagine having a helicopter sitting on the roof of your sims penthouse ( provided that you have city living)
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    I have a few sci-fi loving friends, and I don't know of any significance 947 has. But talking about 'prime' so much makes me think of the Prime Directive in Star Trek, and planets like Centauri Prime. It's a stretch to make it fit the theme though, and I don't know how useful it is to speculate on every Simguru tweet. Do you remember the time one of them asked us to guess a bunch of numbers, and one of the numbers turned out to be the amount of hours she just spent working on a presentation? There's just no way to know what they're referring to. I like all the theories about announcement and release dates based on 947 though, mostly just because they give us more hope it'll be soon than anything the Sims team are telling us.

I really don't get why they don't announce pack details further ahead of release. I mean, given the amount of work each one takes, I can't imagine they ever just swap one pack out for another at the last minute, and if it's so they can always pull a pack and just say 'well we didn't promise you anything' that kind of sucks. Most games with a lot of DLC are happy to share at least some information on what's coming other than in-game maybe hints. I always assumed it was so people didn't speculate too much about a pack ahead of time and then get disappointed in what was and wasn't there. But...now we just speculate on what a pack might be at all, and get disappointed at what is and isn't there, so I don't see it as being too much of a win.

Regarding Orbital Pudding, I have seen it lying around the house lately, with my Sims doing their best to read it before I send them off to do something else. It's a book that's specifically about 'the possibility of living on other planets', and I'm pretty sure the 'Study' option wasn't there before - I had a sim who was a Bookworm, and she was the only one I ever saw with an option other than 'read' or 'clean up' on books, and that was 'analyse' rather than study. I might have just not noticed it before, but I think the signs point to a hint. I'm still not convinced it'll be Star Wars though, mostly just because the Star Wars films were very plot-heavy and didn't really focus on domestic stuff or just living on other planets, which is what the Sims claims to be largely about. I don't see what they could put in from Star Wars that wouldn't just be a new skin on old things or really gimmicky. And they have other sci-fi properties than Star Wars to pull from - why not make it Mass Effect themed instead, if they're going with a theme? There are plenty of references to that in the base game as well. But Star Wars is very popular I suppose - but not enough to pull Star Wars fans into the Sims if they're not already interested in it though, in my opinion. But we will see whenever it's finally announced.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,972 Member
    edited August 2020

Sims4 Get Into Taxes
    Sims4 Rich Living

cake dancers?

I don't know what basic low quality rap is (the kind with the cake dancers?), but I'd love to see my sim bounce around in his low rider...

cake dancers were just weird service in ts1 :joy: i just tried to fill in the "money, chicks, vehicles and bling bling " which is the usual uncreative (well in my opinion) mv theme rappers overuse which happens to remind me of "rich living" cause idk i suppose 50cent traumatized kid me enough

point being ts1 cake dancers would take the chicks spot or maybe flamingogo ones
    but cake dancer is service so i put it first in this particular theme
    gotta waste simoleons
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    I just played today, and the 'study' option is on The Man Behind The Falls book as well. It seems like it might just be an option for non-fiction books (outside of the music ones), and I don't know now if it's new.

I've never known a game punish me for being excited about it as much as the Sims 4 does.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I just went on Origin and they have a pre-order for Star Wars Squadrons (multiplayer combat game) that comes out Oct. 2nd. EA is the Publisher.

Maybe S4 icon is something else then?
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I just went on Origin and they have a pre-order for Star Wars Squadrons (multiplayer combat game) that comes out Oct. 2nd. EA is the Publisher.

Maybe S4 icon is something else then?

It's certainly possible that it is not Star Wars, but EA having a multiplayer combat game coming out in the near future doesn't actually preclude a Sims Galaxy's Edge game pack. Granted I'm relatively new to all this - Realm of Magic being the only other Game Pack that's been released since I started - but I don't think they do pre-orders for Game Packs, so it not being an option isn't unusual.

But even if it's not Star Wars, I'm still pretty confident that it's either space or under water, and more likely space.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @DaWaterRat Yeah, curious to see if it is a space pack of some sort.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,398 Member
    The light beam in the leaked icon looks like the alien abduction beam, so I'm thinking more alien related stuff.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Gamescom next Thursday to Sunday.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited August 2020
    aws200 wrote: »
    Gamescom next Thursday to Sunday.

Which make me think they won't just announce the pack a day before gamescom, they probably will take advance of the opportunity to announce it during gamescom, so that mean no Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday announcement and trailer. We might have to wait 'till the end of next week.
    What do you all think?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh schedules. Thou art a cruel mistress.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,024 Member
    QLfn8p4.png
    H*ck yeah, son.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Aww y'all made me excited I noticed this had 50 replies since I looked...and I THOUGHT something was revealed LMAO!
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Aww y'all made me excited I noticed this had 50 replies since I looked...and I THOUGHT something was revealed LMAO!

Nope. We're just bored, impatient, and maybe a little stir crazy.
  • Options

cake dancers were just weird service in ts1 :joy: i just tried to fill in the "money, chicks, vehicles and bling bling " which is the usual uncreative (well in my opinion) mv theme rappers overuse which happens to remind me of "rich living" cause idk i suppose 50cent traumatized kid me enough
    Oh...
    I kinda like 50 Cent when I'm driving... :D

*goes into hiding*
  • Options

Oh...
    I kinda like 50 Cent when I'm driving... :D

*goes into hiding*

What is wrong with 50 cent
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Nope. We're just bored, impatient, and maybe a little stir crazy.

Saammmmmeee :(