Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Other simulation games you enjoy

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EVANGELlNEEVANGELlNE Posts: 51 Member
    @SimTrippy I've never played littlewood! It does look similar to Stardew. Is it fun? Is it only available on PC? I LOVE Stardew Valley, it's literally the game I've finished twice and return to every winter. It's my winter game, where you bunker down like a bear, and pixel farm XD

I actually bought Terraria twice, once on PS4 and once on my tablet. I beat Moonlord on PS4 but it's not as fun when you've uncovered the entire world and upgraded to the summoner armor. I know they've added more updates but I haven't checked that out. I tried starting expert mode with a crimson world and collecting the dev items, but it's still not as good as when you start out with nothing and know nothing of the gameplay xD
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    If you like Terraria, I think you'd also like Starbound. It's very similar but set in space.
  • Options
    EVANGELlNEEVANGELlNE Posts: 51 Member
    Oh! In terms of PS4 recommendations, I'm looking forward to Cyperpunk 2077 :D! It's more action/adventure RPG though. I'm not into first-person or shooting games, but I guess I would make an exception for CDPR <3

I would also recommend Divnity Original Sin 2. It was so well done. It's a turn-based strategy crpg.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2020
    Duvelina wrote: »
    If you like Terraria, I think you'd also like Starbound. It's very similar but set in space.

Actually that one's already on my wishlist! There's something about pixelated grind games that I just really enjoy it seems lol
    EVANGELlNE wrote: »
    @SimTrippy I've never played littlewood! It does look similar to Stardew. Is it fun? Is it only available on PC? I LOVE Stardew Valley, it's literally the game I've finished twice and return to every winter. It's my winter game, where you bunker down like a bear, and pixel farm XD

I actually bought Terraria twice, once on PS4 and once on my tablet. I beat Moonlord on PS4 but it's not as fun when you've uncovered the entire world and upgraded to the summoner armor. I know they've added more updates but I haven't checked that out. I tried starting expert mode with a crimson world and collecting the dev items, but it's still not as good as when you start out with nothing and know nothing of the gameplay xD

Haha yes they added quite a bit apparently. Idk because I'm not that far in yet! I've only just scratched the surface really, gonna get back in to it tomorrow. Also sort of waiting for my friend to play it with me ^^

And yes Littlewood is really fun. People say it's as if Stardew and AC had a baby 😂 it's more casual than SV, there's a calendar but no real in-game clock. Also while farming is in there it's much more a game about building your own town after having defeated the dark wizard (which you of course remember nothing about, so there's a bit of a story there too). The townsfolk are really adorable though and idk, the game just makes me smile :D
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Another game I thought should go on here, that I spent a lot of time in is Astroneer. This one is alot more chill that Satisfactory (which isn't a bad thing for either game) and if you're a fan of relaxing music, exploration and building tech, then you'll like this game too.

Playing solo is great as well in case you don't have anyone to jump in with you atm.

2VnrxxQ.jpg

https://youtu.be/0KXQZG7riEs
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Spaceflight Simulator
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Oh I also forgot two of my all-time favourite games!

Persona 4 Golden & Persona 5 <3

Which I think both deserve a spot in the simulation genre even if they're also RPGs, but they have such a huuuuge amount of sim elements that I think it's justified to mention them here.

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Which I think both deserve a spot in the simulation genre even if they're also RPGs, but they have such a huuuuge amount of sim elements that I think it's justified to mention them here.

I want to try those
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I want to try those

Definitely recommend! P4Golden on the Vita is just amazing, but I'm glad they ported it to Steam for PC players so they can experience how amazing it is in 2020 :D the cast and murder mystery are just super fun, while P5 is probably one of the most polished titles I know, with also a really interesting story and incredibly nice world to walk around in, whether you go eat Ramen, hang out with your social links, study, make curry, go to the bathhouse, ... . Idk these games are just fun. Relaxing and challenging at the same time 😊
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I bought Littlewood yesterday and it's so much fun!
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    My Time at Portia. After playing this I dont like any other games lol. Its not like sims, but for me its almost perfect
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    I bought Littlewood yesterday and it's so much fun!

It is isn't it?! Sooo cute and relaxing.
  • Options
    Ohhh I already found the next game I'll fall in love with, Spiritfarer <3
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/972660/Spiritfarer/

Why are there so many good games in this world?
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited August 2020
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (The one just released) has been getting amazing reviews. And it has been said it's so detailed you will probably find your own house in the game. I'll be getting this one soon. The others have been awesome experiences.

vfGT1Tm.jpg

LFCoK76.jpg

ViKZchE.jpg

4xKAHkN.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png