Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinions: On cars... yes, no or whatever?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Hi Everyone, Please watch the video about a Speculation about Vehicles coming to The Sims 4.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bZb09-vRJ0M
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    No. The Sims 4 doesn’t need cars because it isn’t Open World like Sims 3, and even in Sims 2 I usually just use taxis and the carpool, which are not needed in TS4.
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I am like whatever! I wont even buy them for my sims since they are usless. The only senario that i would change my mind is if they have some gameplay like how you can fix them in ts2, but even that wouldnt be enough for me to add them to every family i play. Maybe just one or two.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I used to be against cars, but since there are so many background cars, I’m neutral now.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    No. The Sims 4 doesn’t need cars because it isn’t Open World like Sims 3, and even in Sims 2 I usually just use taxis and the carpool, which are not needed in TS4.

I disagree. Vehicles must come to The Sims 4 even if it's a closed world, the vehicles should be added to the Base Game Update or Packs
  • Options
    Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

I disagree. Vehicles must come to The Sims 4 even if it's a closed world, the vehicles should be added to the Base Game Update or Packs

I with you I believe cars should be added to the game. I believe if they are adding cars around the towns without being able to use them is useless. I want to be able to use them. Why are they there? What are they there for? Are they there for decoration? I believe cars will be able to be used once again. I hope it will happen sooner than later is all. They are keeping us waiting is all I can say. EA are slow like always.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Who knows?