Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creative Competition - Grimm's Sims - Fairy Tales in Pictures - Round 9/10 Placing Up!

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited August 2020
    Round 9 Placings!

FIRST PLACE - @aussiekarima

SECOND PLACE - @Jendowoz0612

THIRD PLACE - @Spudders_86

FORTH PLACE - @WhatCobblers
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Final Round Placings!

FIRST PLACE - @Jendowoz0612

SECOND PLACE - @WhatCobblers

JOINT THIRD - @Spudders_86 @aussiekarima

Final scores and placings coming soon!

Well done everyone! xxx
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Firstly, thank you all so much for sticking with me through this competition. It's been great fun and I hope you all enjoyed creating your pictures :)

Everyone did such a fantastic job and I have made you all a little banner (my first ones so forgive the quality!) for you to use if you wish. Thank you Jen for your advice on making those :)

Ok, on to the important bit... the scores!!!
    In 4th place with 451.5 points is.........
    WhatCobblers

KmyI4Ql.png

In 3rd place with 456 points is.........
    Spudders_86

Q8qCx7j.png

In 2nd place with 492 points is........
    aussiekarima

ZLaywqS.png

In 1st place with 494 points is...........

Jendowoz0612

mBiBGA5.png

A big congratulations to our winner! Well done :)

@aussiekarima @WhatCobblers @Jendowoz0612 @Spudders_86
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2020
    Really? I can hardly believe it. It's the first competition I've won, except for a male one, but there were only a few in that one; thanks, Mel for the fantastic competition and to all of you. You all did a great job, and I loved being in the competition with you. <3<3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Congratulations everyone! Thank you so much @Melusine377 for organising this competition. I have really enjoyed the challenges and had great fun posing my sims. :)
  • Options
    Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    Congratulations everyone.
    Thank you @Melusine377 for putting this on, thoroughly enjoyed it. Look forward to more competitions from you
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Love the montage of everyone's images too!
  • Options
    @WhatCobblers I'm glad you like them :) I picked my favourites from each of you.
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Melusine377

The banner are fantastic, Mel. Thank you. I've already added it to my Gifs in my siggy <3<3

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Congrats on winning @Jendowoz0612<3 ♥ Well deserved! :*<3
    ~ Thank you @Melusine377 I loved this comp, it truly made me think outside the Box! ;) And I had so much fun doing it!♥ <3 ♥ Love the banner too TY! <3

-PS ~ Jen I know, I am yet to experience that feeling too, I am so happy for you my friend @Jendowoz0612 <3o:)<3
    But unfortunately I am always up against others that have amazing talent & exceptional skills, all I can do is keep trying (& trying to improve!)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    ~ I forgot to say Congrats to everyone, ♥ <3 ♥ every ones ideas were brilliant & I love seeing what everyone came up with for this comp! o:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    The_1_Drunken_PirateThe_1_Drunken_Pirate Posts: 6 New Member
    as your huble judge ied like to say its has been a pleasure helping Melusine377 in putting this on you all have done rely fantastic stuff i i must say i for one have injoyed seeing what you all came up with
  • Options
    Thank all the judges for your great feedback and comments. <3

• Options
    ~ Ooops forgot to thank the Judges,please forgive me I have been sick the last couple of weeks,did not want to say, but now the comp is over it is OK!(I had these high fevers at the beginning of the year, they lasted around two & a half months,they have come back worse,with headaches & a very dizzy nourious head! I just hope they disappear quick, as I have little to no balance at the moment! As it is hard to think like this!(And it is also affecting my eyes!))
    ~ Thank you so much Judges for you precious time & at times patience with me, (as I am getting old(past menopause old!!LOL) I get sidetracked easily!Thank you so much, I had fun with this!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    edited August 2020
    -PS ~ Jen I know, I am yet to experience that feeling too, I am so happy for you my friend @Jendowoz0612 <3o:)<3
    But unfortunately I am always up against others that have amazing talent & exceptional skills, all I can do is keep trying (& trying to improve!)

...and it will, Karima, it has taken me this long to get somewhere, but for me it's not the winning and placing that is most important it is the journey to get there and you will sometime soon, you are improving so much every time you put in an entry. Believe me you will get there, trust me, my dear, dear friend. <3<3