Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you play the sims?

Recently I have found myself playing almost everyday but this is after I took a month and a half break from playing. There are times I will get burned out on playing and will have to give myself a break.
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

How often do you play the sims? 199 votes

Everyday(7 days a week)
16%
Bluebeard45CamkatasimbsimMeteoraStormAuroraBoreallisBoergeAarg61friendlysimmersfruitsbasket101Lizzychicagohunniboo1smurf45bluebluelightingJENI2810AnnLee87OnverserKarababy52SilentKittyRedShoe7OEII1001Behappy1st 32 votes
5-6 times a week
20%
bshag4lvGalacticGalSamadamsPlayerIceyJJueJuelisamwittbekiWintermuteFunkyJelanorbretonPaigeisin5freindlylolGwastenMicamy1helopilotPixyCeiCeiHstephanie132392BabykittyjadeGirklSailorCeti 41 votes
3-4 times a week
24%
Frn0731OneAdorkableGirlIcewolfalexspoom13alan650111Sasquatch7mcruddSnuffyBucketsimgirl1010alanmichael1stilljustme2simlicious2015skybird14duhboy2u2Amber0922Daravifoxybillykristenleighwhitetexxx78r0b0tman5 48 votes
1-2 times a week
11%
Akl500Pcrocobaurahaneulluthienrisingmitchiebanjoladybreidspice3mikawagdoogerieStrawberryYogurtHearts4uSimsSlayAtreya33Marduc_PlayspopstarsleySimmerGeorgevalgaliumEliasVersaceReaganboganDuvelina 22 votes
Rarely
10%
catmom1987GoldmoldarJestTruBluelletaydevAlwe1507jheyjuneiceSimmindipitySajahibenson2006ThenyoukissmelaazygnomeWulfsimmerpandie00ZaszRionAgriasTodiloo_natalieMelmackizecson 20 votes
Other:
18%
auroraael14verlainemKita5399CheesySimsLoverIsb917VersusVeritasLustianiciaAquariusMomPegasysChampandGirliehalloweenchildMissmagoo2fiercephoenix91adduapinaChadSims2sillyangel0906HermitgirlOldeseadoggeStutumFaberries 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    3-4 times a week
    I recently returned to the game after several months away due to health issues; before that I was playing just about every day, now I'm down to 3-4 times a week because I'm busy with life stuff. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    3-4 times a week
    Nowadays. I've had breaks that lasted months or even years. But now im playing pretty often.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    Everyday because of the pandemic. There is not much to do because nothing is open. My job ended because of the pandemic. I am still adjusting. I got another job right away but I work from home now and I have more free time. Yeah, so I play a lot now or at least until I find another computer games that interests me. Ooblets looks interesting but will wait for reviews before dropping $25 on an early release game.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    5-6 times a week
    I play most evenings as part of my wind down routine at the end of the day. Sometimes I have something else I need to do that goes late, or I just decide that I don't want to play - usually when my stories are in holding patterns, which doesn't help them get out of it.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    I said 7 days because that's typical, I can usually find at least an hour to fire up either TS3 or TS4 (although if it's only an hour I have, then it's likely going to be 4 since 3 takes 15+ minutes to load! :D ) It's not always like this either, I've missed months in the past and I'm sure it will happen again. This is just what is happening right now.

I do take breaks and skip random days, but lately with the pandemic, there's not much else to do anyways.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    FallsmyerFallsmyer Posts: 22 Member
    Other:
    Used to play everyday before Eco Lifestyle came out, but do to the bugs and refusal to address those bugs I now play the game maybe once a week... or less.
  • Options
    KnightofthehedgeKnightofthehedge Posts: 13 New Member
    5-6 times a week
    Almost every day winding down after work or on my lunch break. Over quarantine I could literally play all day every day but I think I burned my self out a bit and now I'm back at work and sometimes have other bits to do after work. Today I knew I wouldn't get a chance to play though so I had a little play around over breakfast haha
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2020
    1-2 times a week
    I actually play 3 days per week. Sometimes I'll play more times per week after I get off from work because the Sims 4 is super relaxing for me.
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    I usually play for a few hours first thing in the morning but if I can't do that then I play for an hour to an hour and a half late at night.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    It varies, but right now I’m playing a couple of times a day.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    3-4 times a week
    I used to play more often, but the current bugs in the game make me not want to play. :/
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Other:
    It depends. Some days, weeks, and months I have more free time than others. I also have other games to play that I could prefer, but I clearly have played plenty after 6 years of the Sims 4.

If I had to name any kind of trend, other than a sporadic urge to play if the inspiration strikes, is based around the new packs. When I see new content that looks cool and I want to play, I cannot really stand to play without it. So, if I am getting a new pack the time between its announcement and my purchase I do not play. However, I give it a fair bit of attention after the purchase.
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    3-4 times a week
    Stupid responsibilities are ruining my life.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Other:
    It depends. I play at work and it can range from 3-4 days a week for a few months to not at all for a few months and then back. I play when I get the chance to sit down for a game for awhile, but that's not always easy.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    It depends. I play a variety of games.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    1-2 times a week
    Unfortunately just once or twice a week. I would love to play a bit more, like 3 or 4 times a week, but that's not possible due to real life situations.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    1-2 times a week
    I used to play every day but I'm playing a story and the amount of pictures I had started to overwhelm me so now I've narrowed it down to: whenever I REALLY feel like it or when one of my characters' pictures run out.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    5-6 times a week
    When I still had a normal life before Corona, I could only play 1-2 times a week.
    Now I have more time.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    1-2 times a week
    Only because of the incessant crashes I've been experiencing on PS4 since April.
    Crashed 3 times today and twice yesterday. That's my limit. Only had the game for a year and coivd has finally given me the time to get into it but it's broken.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    3-4 times a week
    I'm playing an other game too, so I switch everyday and have a break from it. This prevent me from too much thinking about the games and having therefore sleepless nights because of what should I do next thoughts.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Other:
    It varies for me. There are periods where I play it daily, then months can pass without touching it, and when I eventually pick it up again, I'm back to daily basis.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Other:
    It just depends. I've lost both of my parents in 2016... I don't think I played regularly at times then. I also took some time off a few times that probably was at least a month. I missed the toddler patch. I didn't buy Cats and Dogs on release... but got it half off. I had surgery sometime in 2018 and yeah... I doubt I played it then because I couldn't sit in the same position for long periods.. and really the list goes on.
    I enjoy the game when I play it ... it can be very often and even obsessively or I might be doing something else for awhile. I've even enjoyed a few other games since the Sims 4 was released!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Other:
    Yeah, I cycle in and out of playing it. Right now, I'm booting the thing up about twelve times a week, but last month I didn't play it atall.
    banner.png
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    3-4 times a week
    I should have maybe picked 1-2 times a week or other. I play more when I'm into it but sometimes can take a few months break. So I kind of replied how often I play when I play.
  • Options
    adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Other:
    I practice binge playing :smiley: I take occasional longer breaks every once in a while and other times I play daily.
    origin ID: adduapina