Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Flash5 wrote: Β»
    @Flash5 I unintentionally used the same hat and outfit for my entry as yours. Should I replace his outfit and reupload him? I don't know if they seem too similar.

Hi @divanthesimmer !! No way, they are totally different (just the same outfit!) - please don't change him one bit, he's awesome. Just goes to show how great minds think alike!! xx <3

Thank you! I'm so happy to hear that! ❀
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone and happy Sunday!

My entry for this weekend's QCC is a couple named Nancy and Shaun.

Name: From Riches to Rags
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D48C8B66BEA611EA8E826E1322EB88F3

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Here's my entry for this week! :D

Prologue...
    β€œIn the name of Strangerville Court, it is with regret that we inform you of Flynn Silverstone’s death.

The deceased has bequeathed unto you a measure of inheritance in the amount of 2,000,000 Simoleons.

However, in order for you to claim the inheritance amount, you are required to return to Strangerville to Silverstone’s Farm. Further instruction will be given upon your acceptance of this letter”

Austin and Logan are twin brother who were raised by their grandfather, Flynn, since the death of their parents when they were 10 years old. The twins are not in a good term due to misunderstanding that have made Logan left Strangerville to currently reside in San Myushuno, while Austin is living with their grandfather until his recent death.

Their grandfather was so worried and sad that the twins are not in a good term. He has requested the Strangerville Court to prepare the will before he recently died due to the old age. Part of the will requires the twins to work on his farm and return its glorious time.

Logan has finally arrived at his grandfather’s farm. His eyes tearing while looking sadly at the farmhouse he used to live when growing up. The house looks exactly the same as when he left 5 years ago. The only differences is, his grandfather was no longer around working on their wheat farm, where he and Austin used to love playing hide and seek.He looks around trying to look for Austin, but to no avail, he is not there. He walks towards the house in the hope that he could find Austin inside the house. As he approaches the door knob, he spotted a note addressed to him. β€œMeet me at the Famous Three Kings, Austin.” As Logan arrived at the bar, he saw Austin, talking to the bartender.

6jpAMhU.png

Austin Silverstone
    702HzLq.png

Logan Silverstone
    vhkOUHg.png

To download, here's the link,Back to Nature :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    https://twitter.com/MenaBuchner/status/1279813982975602689?s=20

My entry is up on the gallery, and pictures on my Tweet. I hope you enjoy! @GLovely1
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    edited July 2020

Entry: Betty Ballantyne
    Story:
    Betty is a natural born country girl: she loves harvesting and riding in the wild west but her secret wish is to become an Hollywood star...Betty is so sure she'll make it: she noticed so many times at the "Old Country Dance Tavern" that all the boys can't take their eyes out of her throwing winks and hoping she'll concede a dance!!!

I changed the link to gallery it was wrong and did not lead to the gallery but just to the picture... now it works!
    SIMS gallery LINK
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/084C0CBEBE8E11EA8262514E9323BCCC

3b2de5cf53a769af3fc2186479a15f16.png
    0feedfc422eb643d49d53b224f9e3f23.png
    628314e4cae95aa5387bb4a1b78db579.png

Post edited by FrankieDanySIMS on
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I've just found this challenge!
    Here's my first entry: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D78EF8F7BF4C11EA8AC39F3BDBE88175

Back To The 1970s
    It's 1977, and young Lily is spending summer holidays at her uncle Harry's, who is a forest ranger at Granite Falls. She is thrilled to live in the wilds like an actual hippie, sing campfire songs and play with Maddie, and uncle Harry is delighted that his niece cares about nature.

PRFw_PzlK4Y.jpg
    mEqMXNRMSJk.jpg
    DC8lXY-BLjA.jpg

Thanks for this fun challenge! :)
  • Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    I'm working on my entry. If all goes well, I hope to post it Monday. It'll be up by Tuesday at the latest. I was wondering something though, @GLovely1 : Obviously pets get a pass on having to wear a cowboy hat, but what about toddlers and children? I was considering adding one, but I don't have a cowboy hat for them in the packs that I have, and for all I know, there's none in any of the other packs. So, is there an exception for little ones?

I'm really enjoying everyone else's entries and getting to see their extra pictures here. Oh, and as for my own, I just didn't get a chance to try imgur this weekend. I'm not giving up on posting pictures, but I'm not sure if I'll get them up here this challenge.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Loving these entries so far!

I'm hoping to get mine up earlier this round, but I don't want to make any promises or get my own hopes up too much.
  • Options
    LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    Hi there! My entry, "A Western Story", is up on the gallery now :)

https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C7A7DCD3BFDE11EA84B46E1322EB88F3

Up in the mountains, in a tiny shack on an isolated, rocky patch of land nobody else wanted to go to, Rick Carter has come to live a hermit's life. He tries to get by by growing crops - as far as this is possible on the barren ground -, taking care of two cows, an old horse & some chicken & going hunting with his loyal dog Jessie. Always hoping the hard work & the daily struggle to survive in the rough & dangerous nature of the mountains will slowly erase all the tormenting memories of his past, and eventually grant him oblivion & peace.
    But one fateful day, on one of his prowls through the wilderness together with Jessie, he witnesses a bunch of horsemen harassing some settlers & brutally killing two of them. Rick remains shocked when he spots the leader of the murderous group. It's a quite familiar face... Rick clearly recognizes the voice, the posture, the cruel smile... There he is, his mortal enemy, no doubt. Frank van Cleef. The man who once took everything he loved & destroyed his life.
    Rick knew before that there isn't anything like justice. But seeing Van Cleef there, still alive, safe & sound & still ruthlessly doing whatever serves his own advantages, is too much for him to take. He has been feeling for quite some time, deep in his heart, that the country life won't bring him no peace. He has been trying so hard to forget, but now that his past has caught up with him, he knows the time for revenge has come. And so now old Jessie will have to join him on another kind of hunt...

Thanks for another awesome challenge!!
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Oh goodness there are so many new comments over here I'm a bit overwhelmed but so very excited too! I love the way @DeaSimmer0 said it about how she's happy this challenge is reaching so many people! I really am too since seeing the vastly different creative ideas on the same topic always impresses and inspires me!

@Flash5 and @divanthesimmer you guys are so sweet to everyone here and yea @Flash5 is right .. it's great minds thinking alike but just with the overalls since that's where the similarity ends! Thanks for entering again you two πŸ’œ

@NeoFelis22 I'm sorry I'm late to reply but yes if you still want to add any kiddos please feel free with or without any style of hat. Kids CAS options are much more challenging so just do what feels right creatively for you ;) I hope you do find some time soon to try Imgur. It's really easy and I'm happy to help you so just let me know ;)

I am really loving all the creativity you guys are giving once again to this theme! Thanks so much for also taking the time to get your sims in game for all of these cool screenshots that really help tell their story even more. These pics are the highlight for me each time I come here!

I'm going to leave you now on a big YEEHAW and I'll be back tomorrow to announce the top 3 winners of the amazing masquerade challenge ✨
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Here's the full story for The Family Farm:

Fred Pickens' father and uncle grew up on the family farm together. Unlike Uncle Shane, Fred's dad, Mike, couldn't get away from the farm fast enough. He moved to the city, and after many years, eventually married. Fred was a late-life baby for the couple, and so ended up being an only child. Shane never married. If pressed, he'd claim he was too busy working on the farm, particularly after their parents died, to meet anyone. Fred's father confided that Shane had been deeply in love in high school and had his heart broken.

Fred loved hearing about life on the farm from his uncle, and dreamed of someday coming to work on the farm himself. In the meantime, he met and married Sheila, and they had a little girl. Sheila was an aspiring chef, but once she became pregnant, she became very concerned about how the noise, light, and air pollution would affect their children. She knew her husband's dream, so she decided she wanted to at least try the country lifestyle. Her family's health was more important than her culinary dreams, at least for now. Plus, she can continue learning to cook with ingredients grown in her own backyard, so to speak.

With Shane's enthusiastic blessing, they're moving to the family farm. Shane has promised to show them everything that they need to know. He's pleased as punch that he'll have family back in his life after all these years. He's hoping that they'll love the farm as much as he does and stay on a good long while.

The description on the gallery:
    Fred, Sheila, and their daughter Molly are moving to Fred's uncle's farm. For Fred, it's all about the stories his uncle would tell him while he was growing up. For Sheila, it's about the health of their growing family. And as an aspiring chef, she can continue learning to cook using the freshest ingredients. As for Shane, he's pleased as punch that the farm will be filled with the Pickens family after all these years. #GLovelysQCC #NeoFelis22
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    giphy.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

There was so much excitement and enthusiasm around the elaborate masquerade and that was mainly because each one of you made such beautifully creative entries! We all could see how much imaginative thought you gave to your entries and the awesome ways you showcased them here and on twitter really gave it an energy hype! That's why I decided to name the top 3 winners instead of only 1 ;)

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Please congratulate DroopySims for winning the City Living EP!! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ I'll send your code to you in a DM now!

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Winners of second and third place stuff packs of their choice are Aelynsims and @xamira99 πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ I'll DM you both soon through twitter so you can tell me the pack you'd like ;)

Thanks so much for keeping the creativity and fun alive for the sims here and everywhere ~ Love & hugs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Congrats to the winners!
  • Options
    Woohoo congrats to all the winners. There were a lot of amazing entries, so I'm sure it was hard.
  • Options
    corona2020corona2020 Posts: 4 New Member
    :) :) Congrats to the winners and good luck to all the people entering this next round :)
  • Options
    Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Huge congratulations to the 3 winners!! <3 Enjoy your new packs, can't wait to see some of those new CAS items in your next entries!! <3
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!!! ❀
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Congrats to the 3 winners!!! :)
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Aaaaaaaa.... Thank you!!! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Thank you, @GLovely1 for letting me know re kids in this challenge. I hadn't quite finished with my entry, so it worked out fine. I didn't use a hat for the toddler's everyday look, but I think that shirt with the kerchief-thingie worked pretty well. 😊 I will try imgur when I get the chance and thanks again for offering to help if I need it.

Congratulations to all of the winners of the Masquerade Ball challenge! I hope you enjoy your packs!
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Congrats to the winners! πŸ’š
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    As much as I would have indeed loved to submit my entry for this round, I don't think it's going to be possible for me to finish it and polish it up on time. My parents and I are preparing for our vacation (we weren't even sure we were still going until like last week.) and I would have to rush it which I'd prefer not to do.

So I'll have to set the rest of this round out. Good luck to everyone else though!
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're not going to be able to enter, @MeowchaFrappe . I hope you and your parents have a great vacation!

Thank you for the luck!
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    edited July 2020
    Meet Charlotte "Charlie" Rose. Her neighbors think she's weird because she dresses funny and only comes out at night, but she doesn't care. She loves living in the Wild West, basking in the moonlight and gazing at the stars without the city lights polluting her view. When she isn't taking long walks at midnight or dancing the night away at the local saloon, she can be found tending to her garden or practicing on her violin. There's a rumor going around that she might be a vampire, but that's just nonsense. There's a perfectly human reason as for why her apple trees grow purple at night, and as soon as she comes up with it she'll let you know...

MRnx39W.jpg?1

fSqvSKq.jpg?1

Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6BB35CE2C26811EA81C86E1322EB88F3?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=AMP107&max=50&maxis=false
    Post edited by amp107 on

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi guys! I'm a little late but I got a teeny bit sidetracked. I had a WIP build and I decided this challenge would be the ultimate moment to finish it, resulting in me completely forgetting about creating a Sim :D

Meet Harvey Cagle: He used to be a traditional cowboy, but... he wasn't happy. One day he decided it was time for a change, so he sold his saddle and bought a piece of land. Years later, he managed to build the Sowbelly and Shindig Saloon from the ground up. His family didn't want anything to do with him anymore, but now that he's making drinks and grilling steaks, he's happier than ever!

1u3xmg4.png

The Sowbelly and Shindig Saloon (or The Bacon and Party Bar) is a welcoming place for travelers, locals and other hungry or thirsty Sims. And with two loos in the back, your Sims can quickly turn the meat they eat into sausages and continue their journey happily.

Since this is not a build challenge, I'll refer you to Tumblr for the screenshots of the Sowbelly and Shindig Saloon, if you're interested ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top