Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LUNA'S PICK YOUR POISON MAFIA | TOWN WINS!

Comments

• Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    [

I'm unsure about song. I feel like nerd would probably be safer and she's giving me icky vibes.

I'm not voting for song because of the uncertainty. In the first quote they openly admit that they changed their behaviour which honestly pings my radar, but then again it could genuinely be a newbie thing.

And then why do they continue to suspect Sophia? @xSongx what did you think of Sophia's "I swear on my mother's grave" thing and all her defensiveness when people vote for her? I think she's honestly a comfortable townie at this point and I think most people are in agreement.

Which yeah that could be cause for concern but I'm not feeling it.
    I had this thought about Song that I wanted to throw out there. Both days she's mostly been all over Sophia and nobody else. She could have a strong feeling about Sophia, but I feel like she hasn't really tried to convince everyone else why she thinks Sophia is scummy. Like Song has said why she's voting Sophia, but if I've got a strong read or a pr result but doesn't want to claim tracker/cop. But I still feel like she would be pushier to get others to join her. Does that make sense?

The flip side of that is maybe she's going someone not heavily discussed, hoping to seem townish by presenting other ideas and trying to help as a ploy to earn town cred. This theory gets tossed out the window after she voted for Icey at the last second though

I guess Sophia is pretty much cleared, huh. I just have this feeling but then again that feeling was wrong last game, so I guess I’ll unvote

This is gonna sound sus because “what if song and nerd are buddies” but I don’t really think nerd is scum but that’s just a feeling. Correct me if I’m wrong, but she hasn’t really defended herself imo or I missed that post. It could easily be either. She really could be town or scum.

Honestly I’ve started to wonder if I am scum myself. I see y’all’s reasoning and I don’t wanna say “lynch me and you’ll find out” because I personally find that suspicious, but idk how else to convince y’all that I’m not scum, when I already presented all my reasons for all my sus behavior.

Ah yes, mafia, come forward and correct song if she is wrong. :joy: that would be a great help.

I was saying correct me if I’m wrong about nerd not defending herself. Tho ofc mafia pls do tell
    they/he
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Skelda wrote: »
    You shan't have died in vain.

Vote: Dekay

Seriously let's make it happen. I'm done playing around.

Where was Dekay on the Icey vote? Was she first? If so, I could get on a DeKay wagon. I'll go check that out real quick.

Dekay didn't actually vote Ice, but I believe she was the first to say she suspected Ice. That's part of what's suspicious to me. She intentionally stayed off of the Ice wagon. And today she's thrown her vote on Em.

That's unusual, at least I think, for DeKay to point out suspicion and then follow the crowd (which was Bella at the time) I know her timezone is different than the rest of ours, but I feel like she's just going with the most popular suspicion. At the beginning of Day 2, Em seemed to be the leading candidate, and DeKay voted before going to sleep. I'm not sure if she'll be back, but she's got some explaining to do

Do we think she'll wake up before Day is over?

Now that I think about it, she'll probably be awake for the last few hours of the day.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Vote Count:
    Nerd (3) - Emzy, Keyen, Sophia
    DeKay (3) - Skelda, Song, Broncos
    Emzy (1) - DeKay
    Keyen (1) - Plumbob

Day ends in about 8 hours and 19 minutes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    You shan't have died in vain.

Vote: Dekay

Seriously let's make it happen. I'm done playing around.

Where was Dekay on the Icey vote? Was she first? If so, I could get on a DeKay wagon. I'll go check that out real quick.

Dekay didn't actually vote Ice, but I believe she was the first to say she suspected Ice. That's part of what's suspicious to me. She intentionally stayed off of the Ice wagon. And today she's thrown her vote on Em.

That's unusual, at least I think, for DeKay to point out suspicion and then follow the crowd (which was Bella at the time) I know her timezone is different than the rest of ours, but I feel like she's just going with the most popular suspicion. At the beginning of Day 2, Em seemed to be the leading candidate, and DeKay voted before going to sleep. I'm not sure if she'll be back, but she's got some explaining to do

Do we think she'll wake up before Day is over?

I really just have an ominous feeling about her, and I'm not going to suppress it, especially since duplicitous behavior clearly is happening from someone. Like these scum are capable, it isn't all of the newest, least active players, like come on.

She said she'd be around for the end of the day. I imagine give it a few more hours and she'll be here.

That's good. So I'll hear what she has to say and if it's good, maybe I'll change my vote.

I'm not willing to vote for Nerd at this point. I am willing to vote for Mouse and Dekay, honestly I think Mouse and Dekay are scumbuddies. The way Dekay reacted to Mouse's "townslip" where she didn't totally buy it but still didn't suspect Mouse felt like scum distancing.

I don't remember what DeKay said here so Imma go look real quick

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    The majority is 6 btw and I think I will use a hammer if we get there.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I Think Skelda is probably town.

I don't really like how Bella is like there.. But not really there, ya know? XD Like she only replies to posts to defend herself but she's not really scumhunting, if that makes sense?
    Vote: bella

This was right after she came on, gave EMMM and was reading back. She goes on to defend her scumread on Bella.

This is kind of random, but I'm feeling scummy vibes from Sophia. I also felt like she was scummy last game, but maybe it's just her whole vibe. Mouse not knowing Luna was hosting felt like a town-y thing to do, so I'm reading them as town right now. I spun a wheel like I saw someone else doing, and got Broncos, Bella, and Sophia, so I guess they're my townreads? I guess I'll just vote, then. Since Sophia seems most scummy for me:

Vote: Sophia

It could very well be Mouse faking it to get towncred. Just pointing that possibility out, but I don't really think that's the case.

I don't think Mouse faked it. I think it's more likely Mouse is scum and legit forgot who was playing than Mouse being scum and intentionally faking it.

Either way, it's just weird cuz I think she would remember who the host is whether she's town or mafia.
    Everyone just looks kinda townish to me except for Bella right now. XD Maybe Icey/Emzy cuz these are the trickier ones for me. And Nerd hasn't said much that I can remember?

Yeah, I think Skelda and Keyen are town.

Skelda, what do you think of Icey and Em?

I always scumread Em. I think she has a zaniness to her that to me reads as scummy. I don't trust myself to have an opinion there.

Ice I do think is scummy. He seems very cautious and I didn't love his Em vote. Being really flippant about who you're voting undermines the purpose of a vote from a Town point of view, but from a scum point of view it"s potentially useful since you're only voting for optics anyway.

I think Ice is more scummy than Em.

Yeah, I agree that Icey is more scummy than Em. He's like just there and has that vibe that he's watching us waiting for some chaos to happen. XD I feel like he's usually more scumhunting than this when town.

Not sure what this will look like once I post but here are some things DeKay said early on. I'm focusing on these since it was what Icey would have seen.

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    If Dekay is Town, her early scumreads were bad. Like we now know for a fact that Bella and Ice at least were Town, which were her top two. Emily and Nerd the Jury is still out on though.
  • Options
    But a lot of her comments do sound like they've come off the top of her head from a genuine place. It doesn't sound like she's thought about it much which makes me lean more towards townish because as scum wouldn't she be paying attention more to what she's saying?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @nerdfashion

Who would you like to see lynched today and who are you willing to vote for? What do you think of Song? What do you think of plumbbob?

What about dekay and skelda and Sophia?

Song is too quiet for me to get a read on her, so I'd be willing to vote for her along with you and Plumbob.

DeKay and Skelda seem town to me.

Sophia is 50/50, but I usually have a hard time reading them anyways.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    unvote song seems fine

My suspicion of keyen and nerd are increasing

What made you unvote? Just out of curiosity?

Nerd made some genuine posts, and Song really didn't do anything.

Song spoke and looked at me with puppy eyes and I felt bad.

Nerd has spoken too.

Yeah, just because I don't guilt-trip doesn't mean I'm not town :D

You just seem more nonchalant and less bothered like this ain't your first rodeo, you've been suspected before as scum. And you saw it coming. So wharves. There's always next game

Yeah, it does happen a lot.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    unvote song seems fine

Nerd has spoken too.

You just seem more nonchalant and less bothered like this ain't your first rodeo, you've been suspected before as scum. And you saw it coming. So wharves. There's always next game

You get suspected as scum a lot?

Scumslip?

Did you just agree with me?
  • Options
    unvote song seems fine

Nerd has spoken too.

You get suspected as scum a lot?

Scumslip?

Did you just agree with me?

I did agree with you. Ask anyone who's ever played more than three games with me- I almost always get lynched because people think I'm scum, and 90% of the time I flip town.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I don't really like how Bella is like there.. But not really there, ya know? XD Like she only replies to posts to defend herself but she's not really scumhunting, if that makes sense?

I personally think DeKay is scum, as evidenced by my vote, but why would she protect someone who was very actively scumhunting?
    they/he
  • Options

I personally think DeKay is scum, as evidenced by my vote, but why would she protect someone who was very actively scumhunting if she were scum?

they/he
  • Options
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Sorry I have a lot to read back on right now hold one
  • Options
    I usually organize my thoughts based on townreads but this time, I won't because I am doubting all of them.

1. Plumbob - I really don't know why he's set on me. I'm really not dumb enough to kill Bella if I was scum and I wouldn't risk something dumb like that. Yes, I know all of you are traumatized from that game I won, but seriously, I am not scum. Or, you're scum and found out my breadcrumbs?
    2. Keyen - I'm innocent chileee pls stop coming at me
    3. DeKay - not gonna lie, but she's not striking me as town either, but she hasn't done anything particularly scummy yet. Fwiw, i think she's trying to lie low.
    4. Sophia - she's a horrible person irl if she's mafia and swear on her mother's grave chile. she's town and i really don't like this easy towntell.
    5. City - she's hard to read cause she disappears all the time.
    6. Broncos - i still think she's town because of her genuineness.
    7. Mouselline - i like that she asks questions.
    8. Nerd - nothing struck me as odd
    9. Bella - Killed N1
    10. Song - she needs to come here
    11. Icey - Lynched D1
    12. Emzy - she's all over the place and i think she's town, but as i've said, it's not a strong read and i'm not opposed to her lynch
    13. Skelda - he did strike me as odd early d1 as i've said like countlesss time already, but i choose to believe he's town

my PoE are Song bc she could be scum (i think her inactiveness is a scumtell), Plumbob because we couldn't risk a townie that chooses to be dumb this game plus i have no reason to think he's town this game, next is Emzy/Skelda cause i wouldn't want to risk, city/mouselline/nerd are in the same tier on my reads so any of these three could be lynched

the rest are probably fine

I mean the suspicion on me, does that not scream a “you’re suspicious of me so I’m suspicious of you”?
  • Options
    FyVwdxs.jpg

You can make edits as much as you like - still doesn’t change my mind that I think you’re scum. And no amount of “you’re just so wrong, I’m in invent chile” is going to change that.

I think you’re scum based on how you acted in a previous game, why am I not allowed to think that? That seems like a very valid reason to me. You’re the one here that’s getting defensive...

Nah, both of you are. You're both VERY defensive.

I'm not defensive, no one has thought I'm suspicious yet (as of this post).
  • Options
    Okay, here are my suspicions (gonna defend myself after):Plumbob: 55/45 leaning Scum. They seem to be pushing for a Keyen lynch, and not focusing on anything else. This doesn't seem like Plumbob to me..

I'm pushing for a Keyen Lynch because I think he's scum... although I have given my thoughts on other in previous posts - this is making me think you haven't read back properly (as with the post I quoted in my previous post).
  • Options
    i think nerd should be lynched regardless of alingment

Erm... so you are still claiming town right? Hahah lmao :joy:
  • Options
    i claim mafia goon and my scumbuddies are nerd and plumbob

As for this post - I hope people know Keyen is lying about the latter part.
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Keyen has asked me to confirm that he is the Town Innocent Child.
    x75tz3Z.gif
  • Options
    That was the greatest thing just there. Kept refreshing and seeing each new post, just patiently waiting for the moment the penny drops.