Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know why this table doesn't work?

c2f3963f7d0a0c83e77e3191a37cff84.jpg

Even when blank and there's no deco, Sims won't come to buy from it. I spent all my money making the area pretty and I can't sell anything now. Rofl.

Comments

• Options
    idkidkidkidk Posts: 75 Member
    Maybe your door is locked?
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    This may be a silly question, but did you click on the table for your Sim to tend it and then started a yard sale event (also by clicking on the table)? I am just asking because your Sim seems to be standing pretty far away from it.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    You need to place items directly on the table then click tend table then click start yardsale. Also looks like you don't have enough room to get around the table. I'd suggest having one empty square all around the table.
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    edited June 2020
    idkidk wrote: »
    Maybe your door is locked?

Nope. It's unlocked.
    This may be a silly question, but did you click on the table for your Sim to tend it and then started a yard sale event (also by clicking on the table)? I am just asking because your Sim seems to be standing pretty far away from it.

Done both. In the picture, she is tending it. People come, they just don't buy anything and stand in front of the door.
    Starfree wrote: »
    You need to place items directly on the table then click tend table then click start yardsale. Also looks like you don't have enough room to get around the table. I'd suggest having one empty square all around the table.

Even with all decoration gone and an empty room, no one purchased anything.

Edit: Just tested seconds after I posted. I removed the door and left a hole in the wall and people purchased stuff. Seems like they won't come inside to buy stuff. Shame. My Sim is a vampire, she can't be outside burning up. Perhaps I may need to get creative.

• Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    @NoTalent hmmm, will putting one of the awnings over the table outside keep her from burning?
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    @NoTalent hmmm, will putting one of the awnings over the table outside keep her from burning?

That would work. Either way, I used the last of my money to redo it slightly.

7c3cdbaedf97d48bc3f925925368b6c1.png

Works now.