Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firefighters, then where are BURGLARS?!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    If you have Get Famous, stans pretty much serve that function, they invade your home, take your stuff, eat your food, swim in your pool...
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Seeing as we're getting the Repoman, I'd say that code will help them code burglars; and then they can just update the cops in Get To Work.. however, they'll need to probably make a police officer for the base game, for those who don't have Get To Work..

I'm just glad we're getting three new NPCS this update (well, maybe two in the patch, and one in Eco Lifestyle?). :) It leaves me optimistic for burglars and updated police. As well as other NPCS in future updates. <3
  • Options
    GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    sennawales wrote: »
    If you have Get Famous, stans pretty much serve that function, they invade your home, take your stuff, eat your food, swim in your pool...

Stans are pretty much burglars, you're right, but more self-entitled, instead of grab and go, it's more "Imma chill here, sniff your laundry, take a few trinkets and pet the dog", they're close but sadly, not on the same negativity level, they're bad! don't get me wrong, tho you can rid yourself of them by clearing the Stan trait, with burglars, you can't, even with alarms/dogs/brave sims, a thief could still take SOMETHING regardless of what you do to stop it.

Stans are an option, burglars are like alien abductions, you can minimize their appearance but eventually, they'll show up whether you're ready or not.

At least with burglars, they won't leave you any 18 year long annoyances.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Well, repomen act like burgulars.
    It would be fun if the sims could fight the repomen.

i always thought a trap door would be useful. in sims 3 i deleted the stairs and they floated in. so i guess i wouldn't work
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    they probably will com eventually, it's just a little more work because it has to go with the Detective career if you have GTW, because we can't have burglars without cops, and that's coding for two NPC's instead of one. Plus, we already had the basic features of firemen in Island Living, so it was probably really simple this time around.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope nPC police and burglars are next and I hope that our Sims can go to a rabbit hole jail or the one from get to work if we have it
    more for sim kids and more drama please