Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Butterfreeguy
    Alien twins! My sims have given birth to alien babies in the past, but they never had alien twins. Do not send them back to Sixam, please. :smile:

Adam didn't send them back, he kept them. I'd never send them back since alien abduction babies seem to be so rare, especially twins! o.O I'll have another update either late tonight or tomorrow, been busy all day outside it's so nice! :)
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    My sim has been blessed by this mischievous skeleton.
    8-5-2020-10-33-09.png
    8-5-2020-10-34-35.png
    She didn't have much luck that day.
    8-5-2020-10-57-21.png
    She built this snowpal family though! <3
    8-5-2020-11-15-43.png

I LOVE this!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2020
    Today I had two Sims defeat the Mother Plant for the aspiration - and NOT by doing the story twice, either. Basically they levelled through the story side-by-side, and shared the Scanner, and pulled off the final battle twice in a row. It helped that one of them had the Book Of Life. The story is great for levelling up your Logic skill.

I also have planted a couple of Bizarre Fruit and something occurred to me - think you can make Fizzy Juice out of Bizzarre Fruit? Switch StrangerVille into High Weirdness, and just wander around harvesting the stuff.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member

Once upon a time, I was taking pictures of my new vampires.

eNnApHG.png
    Damon Goth, son of Bella and my sim Ted.

cHbqlGr.png
    Emmaline Goth, wife of Damon, sim by @AlwaysAsking

I forgot to make them to hide their dark form, so when I played some house party at Villareal Mansion, I saw both of them wandering around at their dark form, lol.

I loaded their lot, and made them to change to their regular form, and hit the pause! ..at interesting time, lol.

h3skSUq.png
    Damon and Emmaline were 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off , lol

QwspmVr.png
    JeK1Y92.png
    It really was a time for vampire welcome wagon :D Caleb had the FRUITCAKE!

oZRoATS.png
    Lilith was already behind them, I did not even see her at first :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Disaster girl.

jH0wMav.png
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Today I had two Sims defeat the Mother Plant for the aspiration - and NOT by doing the story twice, either. Basically they levelled through the story side-by-side, and shared the Scanner, and pulled off the final battle twice in a row. It helped that one of them had the Book Of Life. The story is great for levelling up your Logic skill.

I also have planted a couple of Bizarre Fruit and something occurred to me - think you can make Fizzy Juice out of Bizzarre Fruit? Switch StrangerVille into High Weirdness, and just wander around harvesting the stuff.

It has been confirmed that fizzy juices can be made from the bizarre fruit. I don't know if it has the same effect as the fruit, though.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    It was Winterfest and Father Winter visited.
    ReXv49n.png

xF564LT.png

CUEwOVY.png

LpIwX0W.png

9KXSVw5.png

awuyzq1.png

nF57qdn.png

miJZllz.png

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Here's a scientist Vernon Willow.
    RmbTEUG.png

He's married with Liberty Lee who was about to give birth to their first child.
    nlvO5lt.png

In the hospital...
    Vernon panicked a little...
    4FSuBxS.png
    dudBTkd.png

Liberty was very uncomfortable.
    ZqWxGqz.png
    hcYJGpx.png

The baby was born. Her name is Piper Willow.
    dC7ORHa.png

Vernon needs a bit of practice with the baby.
    4S3zb6I.png

Back to hobbies & work.
    Vernon loves woodworking
    YVVUrUS.png
    Liberty is an astronaut and she's building her rocket ship.
    89Vepcg.png
    Vernon working
    Jbka4kc.png
    p9CUavc.png

Piper finally aged up. She immediately befriended the family cat Maisie. <3
    MYpNRnI.png

Piper's first day as a toddler is over. Dad is reading her to sleep.
    Hd0WuTD.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2020
    Took some family photos today:
    Esme and her husband Gunther E0f95Bs.png
    yh6cn7D.png
    their children Hela and Oliver Sa4GwMA.png
    9xhFmdk.png
    2242svw.png
    Gunther and his brother Dominic 8LchFEl.png
    Gunther´s niece Lucille (who is several years older than him) 1MhSI4L.png
    Lucille and her half-sisters Christine (in black) and Jolene (whom I have mentioned before. Her triplets are doing great, btw) OWFXfWt.png
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Glimmerbrook Watch.

4C2jhx0.png

It is from here that magical flora and fauna expert Aurylana Fitzwaterblum, portals expert Philipe Rohas-Navarro, and Master Arcanist Vibius Quentin manage Magic Realm affairs from the sim world side.

nOozo9W.png

Master Arcanist Quentin restricts traffic in and out of the portal. Fitzwaterblum monitors the area for aetherial contaminants coming from the Magic Realm. Rohas-Navarro maintains the portal itself.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hey Everyone! Wanted to share a little about what happened in my game yesterday. I am currently playing a sim named Melissa in University. She has one week left and only one credit left which leaves her a little more open to enjoying more leisurely activities. She is the daughter of Orange Bailey-Moon and my sim Madison. She is studying fine arts to be a stylist. Once graduated she will be moving to Evergreen Harbor to start over rags to riches style.

Here is a little bit of her last week of Uni life and life with money to spare.

P14AT01.png
    0fuyh2u.png
    Relaxing day out on the water.

y4bEgmU.png
    Figure Painting with the art organization.

T3TX95G.png
    Trying and failing at debating

JCtZLb5.png
    Painting a mural at a Quad event

6KqHXRu.png
    Visiting Windenburg for some studying and coffee. She got to take in the sights while enjoying dinner.

I am excited to play her off the grid with nothing and see where that story goes. I know stylist have a bit of tech involved with their career which will add a bit of challenge to off the grid living until she makes enough money to afford solar panels and wind turbines for power.
    Post edited by Akl500P on
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    My girl teen got accepted to a couple of distinguished degrees (yay), and I discovered teens actually get a tense moodlet from applying to uni (which I think is awesome). Also, the twins aged up into the most gorgeous island teens that I still have sooo many plans for.
    KT5H9GT.png
    lB8IyQs.png

On the building side, I've been spending my time on this build here (it's not finished yet, the upstairs really only has doors, walls and windows, and nothing else, and there are still quite a few things I'd like to change about the indoors / kitchen / etc., BUT overall, I'm honestly very happy with it).
    D6X2h1R.png
    T2jEDaa.png
    wcv5Ywu.png

Actually, the reason I'm proud of it is coz I used this random build here I found on the internet as a reference and I think it turned out relatively well (did change the color though, and we don't really have garages like this but WELL, you do what you can w/ what you have xD)
    https://www.trulia.com/builder-community/North-Village-Crossing-6000215328/new-home/Plan-Ballenger/4052909909?mid=0#lil-mediaTab
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member

I was playing my no CC save, rags to riches challenge kind of way.

My sim , Veera , finally has a house, and only things in it are a bed and 2 wall lamps, lol.

Her first night at her own bed, YAY!

but...
    tDFWxwV.png
    Duh, he managed to free himself from the stairs.

7Eb6ktf.png

oT59Exg.png

raiEDdI.png

HWDsc3U.png
    Jeez, thanks Vlad..
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    One of my sims was in the gym in Windenburg when she became peckish. She took some ingredients from the fridge but ignored the counter right there and walked two floors down to the counter there to prepare, then walked all the way back up to finish it.

Seriously, they need to fix that!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Just moments after Britta returned home from work the evening before the twins would age up the next day, Ian died. Adam was the first one to find him. I tried to have both Adam and Britta plead for his life. But Grim was blocking Adam from coming fully inside the room and Britta or anyone else couldn't get in there either.

Even though it wasn't his fault since the room was so small, I was so angry with Grim I tried to get Britta to use the freeze ray on him, but she couldn't do it for some reason. Darnit! :D I just wanted to give Ian one more day so he could see his niece & nephew age up. Anyway, Britta took Ian's urn to the family cemetery the next day so he could rest with Della & Royce in the Gen 2 mausoleum.

XNL4cWO.png

Grim stuck around afterward and followed Britta to the Greenhouse when she left to feed Brett. He just stood there reading the twins birth certificates and gazed at Bree as she slept. He also went inside and watched a little TV with Lila & Carina before finally leaving for the underworld or perhaps to reap another soul.

mf17gKq.png

The next day the twins aged up to toddlers. Here's their makeover disguises, and real alien forms I didn't touch. Love the cute pointy ears! For their default disguises, Brett had red hair, Bree was blond and both had pitch black eyes. I changed their hair & eye colors to match Adam. Brett is a Charmer and Bree is Angelic.

VS90Grj.png

Adam spent the next few days sitting with a sad demeanor on Brett or Bree's bed while they sleep in the new nursery I built for them on the ground floor. He and Ian were extremely close, so it hit him especially hard.

GoaZiz0.png

The twins always sit next to Daddy when having a meal. I gave them bear chairs in their room, but they'd rather be near him. I'm sure Adam wouldn't have it any other way. :)

ufe6Trn.png
    k6WEQeg.png

Adam autonomously played with Brett and I think it made him feel a little better. It was the first time I saw him smile since Ian died. He also joined him playing dolls. :)

xVTfBI0.png
    pqaRIOo.png

Everyone has been chipping in to help take care of the twins, even Carina. I love how Bree has her tiny little hands folded in concentration as she listens to the story. I'm a little confused what Carina would be to the twins, their half-niece? I think...

b5VPBXN.png

I'll leave this update with a little manip I made of the twins. They were standing in the bathroom looking sideways at each other and then shared a big hug! They're so freakin' cute! So glad I didn't let my anxiety takeover and send them back to Sixam. Willow Creek is where they really belong, with the only family they'll ever know or need. <3

2ZZTWqm.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Esme and Gunther got married T6j0v8B.png
    vOOmAMv.png
    (They had been married for years and had two children together before he died of laughter, but had to start again after he was brought back to life)
    Looks like there´s gonna be a new addition to the family FokMyP6.png
    It took lots of time and effort, but she made it at last es12wH2.png
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Well, my family's been on holiday - the Stan followed them to Granite Falls too.

It's an attempt to get rid of vacation days and find the insects but the blasted Walking Stick Insects evade me.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2020
    My house is DONE!!! Sorry I'm just super excited about it haha :D
    RE5EzO9.png
    ZKKRRRl.png
    6JWVQAZ.png

This really helped bridge the time haha, still can't wait for Eco Lifestyle! SO curious to see how that will influence the way we build :love:
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited June 2020
    The twins aged up in my last gameplay. I threw a toddler party before they aged up and then a birthday party. Luken grew up with blonde hair, but he was a dark brown-headed baby, so I changed his hair back with a makeover, but here they are at age up:
    cUjxIhg.png

And then this is my favorite picture from yesterday's gameplay; learning to love the cowplant at a young age:
    sRFRBWy.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited June 2020
    It had been Valentine's Day. My Sim, Callie, is studying from the dorms at Britechester. She has been so busy she hasn't cultivated a romantic interest, yet. She was Sad because her 'holiday' did not meet her expectations. She had reason to be sad, because we (her and I) tried a pick-up line on a roommate that is her friend. He (name is Theo) was too Sad at the time and rejected her. I don't know if it was because of the death in the dorm {see my previous post/s} or he was struggling with his coursework or what. Anyway, I placed a garden with the wishing well in it thinking that Callie might just wish for romance and see what happens.

Then this happened. A random roommate (or maybe even visitor) she hasn't met yet started serenading her in the bathroom!! :o

CiqWSLG.png

It was definitely aimed at Callie, because she stopped to listen. I think he is aiming for an edit in CAS and a place in my game. His timing (or at least choice of location) could be w a y better though. His randomised name is Haych Topasna but that would totally change if I give him a more active role.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2020
    Today I went into CAS and hit the 'Randomise from Gallery' option, and my goodness, this has to be one of the most handsome sims i have ever seen. So I am running him through University and hope to get him into conservation. I plan to move him to Evergreen Harbour once Eco Lifestyle comes out :smiley:

yMyNORi.png

CIGO94e.jpg
    Post edited by ParmaViolet87 on
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    CIGO94e.jpg
    @ParmaViolet87 :open_mouth: He's drop dead gorgeous! I'd be very thankful for a Gallery link :love:
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    @illustratedhappiness I have discovered he has been uploaded to the gallery multiple times, but you can try: GalleryID: jezzssie and the household name is Firenze. :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Guess who's pregnant again? Jolene, who does not have a husband, money or room for another kid. I would move in her boyfriend to help, but he is just as airheaded as she and wouldn't be any real use.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Teen twins Noel and Christina and their mom Mari making dinner (Noel and Christina's dad is Travis Scott).
    p93mJ0Z.png

Their dog Elli aged up to an elder dog. :(<3
    lqgEJYs.png
    M9IeiyI.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top