Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    My female sim did everything she wanted to do in prom thanks to Kawaii Stacie
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    @KiniHokulani , my deep condolences <3 , it is never easy.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @RedDestiny92 So far it is handling well for the most part. I do need to always delete the scratch folder each time I play. When I do test games everything runs fine but when I go to actually play. arg. The only difference between the two is one is fresh game, while the other created as "save as' so I might not get to actually do what I want to do, but I can at least get things prepped fo when I can.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @KiniHokulani

I don't really know, what I could write, I don't have these words. I feel so sorry about your loss. I almost cried when I've read the the sad news and the wonderful tribute.
    I hope you have good friends and/or family around you who are able to give you emotional support. Where you can share all the good memories about him without any hesitations. Take all the time you need to mourn. Maybe time will heal your wounds, but not now and not in the nexts months or years. I wish you all the best. Stay strong. :'(
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hugo and Sofia

Hugo-Tells-Sofia-About-Feelings-for-Someone-Else.png
    Hugo had been walking around with a heavy feeling on his chest for a while now. He didn’t know what to do with this happiness that Nelson gave him, and Sofia didn’t. Life felt hard and sad when Hugo was in their apartment but as soon as he got out, he felt like he could finally breathe. It was unhealthy. Hugo realized that. He also knew he wouldn’t leave on his own. Sofia needed help and Hugo was at his wit’s end. Honesty was something Hugo had always stood for and this issue shouldn’t be any different. So, Hugo told Sofia he needed to tell her something and continued with saying he thought he was developing feelings for someone else. He didn’t tell her for whom. He didn’t want to hurt her any more than necessary.

Sofia-Complains-About-Cold-After-Cheating-Revelation.png
    It stayed quiet for a bit after which Sofia, out of the blue, commented on the fact she was cold. The heating was on, she shouldn’t have been cold, but she was shivering anyway. It looked like Hugo’s confession didn’t even get through to her. Hugo’s shoulders slumped. Did Sofia not even care about him anymore? Did she not want to work on this relationship? Not a sensible word came out of her mouth, so Hugo, unnecessarily, excused himself and left the house to go straight towards Sofia’s childhood home. This couldn’t go on any longer.

Sharing-Concerns-About-Sofia-with-Clara.png
    Upon arrival Hugo asked if he could speak with Clara privately which she agreed to. She has always liked Hugo and was interested in what he had to say. As soon as they were alone Hugo cautiously brought up his concerns regarding Sofia. Clara was shocked to her core. Her little girl? Addicted to bubbles?

Clara-Is-Happy-Hugo-Told-Her-About-Sofia.png
    Although the news was devastating to Clara, she was certainly happy Hugo had told her so they could work on getting Sofia back on track.

Clara-Suggests-Winterfest-at-Her-House.png
    An idea popped into her head which she expressed to Hugo. What if they would celebrate Winterfest with both Sofia's and Hugo's families and make a grand ol' time of it? Maybe they could bring Sofia into a good headspace and work from there. Hugo thought it was a great suggestion and agreed to tell Sofia. He wasn't looking forward to that since she barely went out nowadays and he didn't think she'd be particularly happy about a family obligation.

After Clara and Hugo talked, they had a party to cater so I thought I would insert these pictures too.

Catering-Party.png
    After struggling through a blizzard all the guests and employees had arrived to make the party a success. Clara started with some instructions for the meals that had to be prepared.

Catering-Employees.png
    The other employees started working first and prepared the first meals.

Gathering.png
    While some of the guests were already eating and some co-workers were taking a break, Hugo took his shift and cooked the next course.

Party-Is-Over.png
    The party turned out to be pretty fun, but cleaning up was also par for the course.

Hugo-Greets-Sofia-after-Work-Too-Good-at-Goodbyes.png
    When Hugo was done with work and came home, he greeted Sofia with a soft kiss on the cheek, asking her how her day went. (This is the part that made me tear up with the music that was playing at the time! It was this song.)

Hugo-Tells-Sofia-About-Winterfest.png
    As expected, Sofia was skeptical about the whole Winterfest plan. It sounded like an intervention and that was something Sofia was not ready for. Hugo assured her it wasn't, just a lighthearted family party. In the end, Sofia couldn't do anything but agree. Winterfest was set.
    Post edited by Duvelina on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @KiniHokulani

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your loss,
    I have no words more than sending a hug.
    It was a lovely tribute to him.

@Duvelina

That was a great update, it seems he has a good
    relationship with the older woman.

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Lori and Devante update

p8XTFds.png

Lori wanted to practice another friendly duel
    Morgyn was available so she asked him and he accepted.

4HKT8wX.png

They went to a safer area away from other students.

tpa1GYV.png

She wanted to show what she had learned this far.

v8kAAWW.png

And hit Morgyn real well.

dHDoUQV.png

He though was still a bit stronger than her.

xDuCzEM.png

They dueled for a while.

VZHhuVM.png

HOBeTK7.png

She still lost, but that means she will just practice even more to become as
    strong like him.

KnqHjxZ.png

Devante was out in the rain.

xG9gq0S.png

9FyXPHP.png

And practiced magic on his own.

TFmcyjk.png

They also cozied up together later in the evening.

All for now.

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @KiniHokulani I am so sorry for your loss, and that's a beautiful tribute.

@Duvelina this is a sweet update! I hope Sofia is able to get the help she needs.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @PsychoSimXX That's good at least I know how that mess is, I have had many breaks from sims 4 that I didn't want because we had to settle on budget computers and while they could handle the game they had ended at random times. Gotta make do though, there are always little things to consider I hope it works enough for you though no matter how long or short.
    @Silverofdreams30 I really like them makes me want to play with magic although I think I deleted my one save on accident ah well guess I need a new one.
    @KiniHokulani you're welcome these tough times are hard to coast through no matter what but I hope easier days are coming your way, take your time though.

For today or rather yesterday I did end up playing but I forgot to post so you know...whatever.
    oh and @AlwaysAsking Here is the Don and Thorne..thing, I have thought of some light back story and what I'm gonna do a bit of and italics will always be Don thinking unless I really need to do something for Thorne. Also I don't know if this is really meant to be just silly or if it ended up like this cause I wanted to show how out of touch Thorne is with seeing Don's true self..hope you like it.

G2WlyOO.png

After enjoying more cake Don thought to try the piano and felt a little better about being alone, Thorne insisted he learn a productive way to deal with what he has "gently" labeled his slight mental rollercoaster.

'Not that I ever think of this first, why can't he just call me, I don't have to be his boyfriend for that....guys call their friends too....maybe not to check in but he could do something different!'
    Q8ZGeH4.png
    'The sound of keys never came better...not that I was really waiting or anything...I was glad Thorne liked it so much I must not have been all that bad at all...I legit thought it tasted good cause I was obsessing again...' *coughcough* Belmont *coughcough* he looks so proud.

ihW47jw.png
    'I try to give him some attention but I'm not very good at this...I thought I was but I think I lost my touch, maybe too many girls mama always told me if I kept messing around I'd learn compassion and something something blah blah well i do not like it! ' Don may also be confused but you probably get what I mean he is playing games he doesn't understand what he feels for Thorne since he never has really felt it before so he's lost and alone like some of his bad dates would.

Look what you did shame shame.

That said he did keep trying...
    kzXESW6.png
    Yeah The Don is in there somewhere.
    tXpuyoC.png
    'No this was meaningless...I should really be sleeping on the couch he rejected me..'

Or not..
    I5eEnAh.png
    Also notice the front door is gone there was a thunderstorm so he was continuously running inside and coming out to examine the weird lights....problem fixed.
    'Look at the pretty lights...hey wait a minute...'
    RnOSJFk.png
    Still didn't go to bed with the door back he's not even sure if he wants to win over Thorne or if he wants Thorne to win him over...and prove he actually likes him.
    tN0wrnE.png
    He certainly likes Don's cake, he was a little miffed to wake up and find Don had left him and was just coming to bed as he was getting up though.
    X4gKDj9.png
    He did give him something of a tiny kiss, which Don well..

'Means nothing means nothing, if it did he could leave me nope this is nothing...'

He's gotten so good at hiding his breakdowns in mixed company Thorne is none the wiser.
    erp33hJ.png
    Though something happened, and we'll pretend they don't see any lights.

"Are you alright Don?"

"Y..yeah I think...it's just too early for meatloaf."

"Nonsense you need your protein, we have a early workout."

"I still have protein powder."

"Baby formula my man."

Don was still arguing with himself but went quiet hearing him referred to in that way even though it's completely not what he wants...no never.
    Lb680gU.png
    Thorne can't shake that miffed feeling and as he can't see Don is having a hard he decides to mess with him.
    2tUyrqy.png
    by breaking the toilet.

'What the flying french toast?!'
    KtbWDc5.png
    "Thorne!"

"In here Don!"

"There is something wrong with the toilet, where is the plunger."

"Also in here."
    vemH5Lk.png
    Don can't explain it he feels sick, like he took advantage of Thorne then at the same time he's realizing what he could have done to girls while feeling what they could have felt he thinks he needs his own room and to never think about picking up anyone again and then...Thorne jumps out at him breaking him from his thoughts.
    YFdXiba.png
    So as a result...Thorne burst into laughter, Don burst into tears

"Oh watcher that was good, you should have seen your face!"

"I..."
    tBatIJF.png
    Thorne is just messing with him like he's done to his victims? Okay extreme but this id Don's story..

"Hey..wait it was just a joke!"

Don was embarrassed, signed...understatement.

'What am I doing?? It was kind of funny....ugh I'm such a freak I should be come a nun...or something this is my punishment for being a dip all these years he's gonna think I've lost my everlovin' mind!'
    APqjNcM.png
    "Well that didn't go as planned."

Ya think?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited May 2020
    AwJJhvf.jpg
    Happier times.

My sim Kyle, had married Joaquin Le Chien and thought everything was rosy, that is, until he came home from work to find Joaquin in bed with another man. Kyle divorced him and went on a bit of a binge with quite a few other men, his friends were concerned and tried to offer platonic companionship, but it was all for naught. But, Kyle has finally started focusing on his culinary career, to the exclusion of all else, unfortunately.

Now, perhaps it's time to find a new romance?

My goals/rules for this game was to make my sims using the CAS questionnaire to create them, then have the 3 of them all marry a premade. So, my question, as of right now, my game had 3 prospects who are still single. Paolo Rocca, Johnny Zest, and Salim Bengali, my go to is Johnny, I can't count how many of my played sims married him. Paolo was my hubby in the last game. So, I was wondering if anyone has ever played Salim? Good hubby material?
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Tatiana aged up from a child to a teen today! They grow up so fast, huh? I don't know why, but I kind of wanted to throw her a birthday party. I usually don't really let my sims age up with big parties, and instead just gather the household together around the cake to celebrate. But I just wanted to try the event for a change, I guess? Also, I really need to get into planning her traits out more and making her a soulmate after posting this. it's lowkey a bit of a shame, since she's a cute kid.
    Smp6g4A.png
    All dressed for the party already, Tati? She seems excited for high school, but then again: she was so high up on the A student preformance bar that she must've been getting bored at elementary school by now. and I've maxed out all of her skills to begin with, so I really don't have any reason to keep playing in the child stage of this Sim. Also, I think I'm taking a break from this household to focus on Alexander for a bit after Tatiana has the Charisma, Comedy, Cooking and Fitness skills (I consider those the bare essentials for my Sims).

So I usually have a Sim cook a few days in advance, 3 days at most so all of the food doesn't end up going bad. I mostly just go for whoever has the day off or otherwise has a good few hours to spare before work. In this household, Cassandra usually does that since she's level 10 already and is now levelling Gourmet Cooking. I definitely like to spoil my Sims, and making sure that they have good food around is not an exception... :D I kind of gave her an early start in the teen days for if either Mortimer or Bella didn't manage to make lunch for whatever reason: work, getting to at-home work preformance tasks in between needs, etc. And Arthur is usually out during the day while she goes to work in the evening because of her Entertainer career, so it's just easier to have her ready some yummy food in advance. But this time, Arthur actually made the cake because Cassandra was at work: he had the day off and his Cooking skill really needs to catch up with hers anyways. He's not a bad chef by a long shot, just not as talented with a whisk as Cassie is. He literally forgot his vegetable dumplings in the oven before moving on to make the next dish! Gotta say that birthday cake looks good, though: Tatiana wanted a pink one, but she didn't want the decorations to be 'too girly-girly'.
    rRsMiOR.png
    I frankly don't really blame her for not wanting to be tied down by what is deemed girl stuff or boy stuff...

So on her birthday, Tatiana couldn't wait to see everyone. Her entire family is invited, of course, plus a few friends. It hadn't been long, though: her birthday was 2 days after Harvestfest. She could always get along with adults better then other children, since it's a real conversation killer if you have to explain a word to someone every other sentence... Trust me on this one, I'm speaking from a first-hand experience here from when I was a kid. Cassandra and Arthur decorated the house overnight, and only the best was enough for their little girl.
    fZYcbNo.png
    5jrvp64.png
    MownGnQ.png
    kib5sw4.png
    I WOULD'VE preferred to have the party itself in the living room, but the game doesn't count a coffee table as a table that candles can be blown out on. :'( So I had to decorate the dining room too, since they'll probably be eating cake there anyways.

It was around lunch time when the guests started rolling in.
    yidhzy3.png
    After some socializing and thanking everyone for showing up, it was time to blow out the candles. Goodbye kid stuff, hello unexpected zits on picture day, high school drama, and boy-related woes!
    aiz59xF.png
    And ooh boy, did the randomizer ever try and mess with me on this one... But I tried harder to fix what it broke. I swear, it always spits out something looking like the Sim got dressed in a dark walk-in closet while blindfolded. And I wasn't about to let it mess up a Sim in my favorite townie family!
    eG4fqFX.png
    And boy, was it crowded in Cassandra's house today! Tatiana felt quite drained after today, and it's not hard to see why.
    SKHaxCP.png

Phew, this was an eventful gaming session! I kind of keep cute Sims in my played household's contacts if I think they could be a good fit for one of the household Sims, and I gotta say after Tatiana aged up? Her and Rohan Elderberry could potentially be a cute couple. At worst, he'd make for a nice story arc with him ending up as an ex, right? So Tatiana introduced herself, and we'll see where that's headed while I hop over to the original Goth household for a bit to level Alexander's skills and age everyone up there to match. I actually kind of liked playing the birthday event, I might do that more often in my gameplay. :)
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

@KiniHokulani

It's difficult to have the right words in a case like this. To say it's heartbreaking is not nearly strong enough. I can think of others, but I'm going to concentrate on the positive aspects of your post, because it's so brave, and you were so strong to be able to post it.

Your confidence in seeing him again someday is beautiful, and I'm glad you can have that faith. I have it for you too.

You do sound absolutely perfect for each other. And I'm glad that you had each other for as long as you did. To find someone who so perfectly compliments who you are is rare, in my experience, and the fact that he was goofy like you, and you could be yourself around him was a gift.

Then your shared love of video gaming is wonderful too. To always have something to talk about, and something to do together is a blessing. Common ground, and happiness, at the same time. Having him as a team member, and then right next to you when the game is over is definitely the best.

Your stories of his fun with the Sims are delightful! I love that he decided to get it after watching you play, and seeing how fun it was. Seeing himself with you and your son together was probably really cool to him. Especially since he already liked video games.

His adventures sound funny, Summer being flirty! Wow 😳 But yes, Penny is absolutely wonderful. That's great that you downloaded her.

The inside jokes are great! Marcus as a gecko, yes, I can see it 😅 but Mr DL is making me lol, because of the initials aspect. No one would know you didn't mean Don Lothorio 😄 but Mr Down Low describes Don to a T! He had an amazing sense of humor, I can see that.

All the pictures of your lives together, in reality, and in the game, are sweet and fun. I'm imagining you trying to walk around with him, while holding onto his arm with your head on his shoulder is making me smile, because I can just imagine how awkward it would make you guys walk. Yet you both loved it enough to do it anyway. You sound like eternal silly teenagers together, and I can't tell you how endearing that image is. I love it, and I'll bet that the people who saw you guys together had their day brightened for a while. I know it would have brightened mine.

It sounds like a great match as far as him being a great cook, and you being an enthusiastic eater 🥰 And wow! Teriyaki cheeseburgers sound like one of the best foods ever!

Watching your little family at the beach is heartwarming. Junior is the cutest! Such delighted smiles and giggling. From all of you!

I agree with you. I'm sure he loves the pictures too. And he loves that the family he loved to watch you play is still together and happy. He will be happy to see anything that brings you comfort, because a man who was that in love, and funny, and sweet, will not want you to cry forever. He will be happy when you are able to smile and laugh again. It seems as though all he ever did was make you happy. And seeing this, and seeing how he did it is a wonderful tribute ❤️

I saw that you will be taking the post down at some point. I certainly understand that. But thank you for sharing it with us for a while. It definitely made me cry, but it made me smile too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @KiniHokulani I am so sorry for your loss. I was literally crying at your tribute. You both had such an incredible bond. Thank you for sharing it with us. I sincerely hope you find some healing moments thru the game and by sharing the your stories with us. I know I have enjoyed reading then:) I'm sending prayers and healing words your way. Please let us know how you are doing.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sorry I can't link to it, as always, but for those interested the latest chapter of "The Curse of Forgotten Hollow" (by the same username that I have here) at ArchiveOfOurOwn.org, Chapter 37: Love is a Battlefield" has just been published.

Sneak peek:

Something was happening-

mqriMmEh.png

Morgan woke, started to rise. "Caleb, is that-?" and then screamed.

9OnsqRvh.png
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

A brief Uncle Joey Story! The first story about him can be found HERE

Uncle Joey and J Huntington III

J has always been one of Uncle Joey’s favorites

A2NQq2q.png

I mean, how could he help himself? J is a magnificent specimen!

BibWKBq.png

Look how easily he handles being impaled by Joey!

vwSVJFD.png

He thought it was pretty cool actually!

9S6IU5b.png
    You have to love a guy who cheers for you when you score with another boyfriend!

tFgRoXC.png

All the time….

Flz4UXM.png

ixk1Zcm.png

And J is handsome and brooding … almost Heathcliff like, right?

xay1GvD.png

Well, geeky and adorable too, I guess

FFeArIN.png

Zoe knows that J is the coolest. So she doesn’t mind that Joey kisses him, while she stands there pregnant with Joey’s baby…

cfakmeg.png

Although J doesn’t seem fond of Joey talking to Zoe (did you notice that rhymes? :wink: )

1JVt9ba.png

Calm down J, everything is fine …

lQW9IRK.png

Ok, J is calm again

iQgwQWd.png

Joey and J’s “thing” is closets.

k6ZGuUz.png

They are fond of closets

re6l6Zj.png

But not too fond of them! Don’t get any crazy ideas Joey!

xbpevDT.png

J cannot get pinned down Joey! Don’t even ask!

2k6iQDM.png

Joey is not worried … see how J sleeps under the picture of him with Joey?

6elXSJ0.png

Joey notices :heart:

bsmseno.png

J is the coolest! Never doubt how tough and macho J is.

ydRSdOX.png

Look at him spar with that …. whatever that thing is!

ZVl9k1n.png

Enough exercise …. Thorne, get out of the way, J is watching tv now

0GCKvJR.png

Well …. He’s trying too

1ebF0XL.png

J, Bud, really? Is it really that scary? You're Crying for heaven's sake!

hcsvSvp.png

Ok, back to the closet for you J

99KyyER.png

Do you feel better now?

AGRHHQR.png

It seems like he does ….

W9MoZBz.png

Although, he might be tired of seeing Joey hanging all over everyone else

UCoPJS7.png

I’m not sure….

UyxUVXY.png

But it kinda seems like J might want to catch someone for good, when he finds out that someone doesn’t want to catch him!

PCmz4mN.png

Yes... yes that's a wedding ring he's fantasizing about .... What's up with the noncommittal guys in my game?

@KiniHokulani - What happened to your J? Poor man! Maybe he needs Joey to cheer him up? lol!

@Becka28 - Tell your J to shape up. Caleb is a catch! And he'll be sad when Caleb finds somebody else! lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Yeah... I thought it was distant enough but then I did a little more digging and fount out Shania is Lance's aunt's sister-in-law... So, that's a little weird... Doesn't make them blood-related. Just a little weird to be dating your aunt's husband's sister.

--

Anyway, haven't been playing today because I've been organizing my CC folder :''D Turns out I have over 3000 files of CC (+ mods) in my game. I might have a slight problem but CC is too addictive

--

Here are some pics from the other day though.
    I didn't even realize Lance is my 10th generation heir. I thought he was the 9th :'''D
    I'm also really attached to Lance now and I'm gonna be so sad when he eventually dies :c

Lance and Shania both got into Foxbury to study distinguished degrees. Shania's studying psychology and Lance physics.
    9hAbC9w.png
    45Awtz1.png

Some pics from Spirit Day (Dunno if that was the actual name of it...) Even bought a Foxbury sweatshirt for Lance.
    W9nXK5I.png
    l6s2Ebb.png

Had Shania and Lance also play juice pong against some random people.
    DKMz7cW.png
    hPPLga5.png
    5DGcD9o.png

They ended up winning because it turns out Lance is really good... He didn't miss once :'d
    2NE4q2j.png
    pBM3CbE.png
    JoLArUA.png

I don't know why this lady started randomly doing push-ups between Shania's legs but I guess it ain't Sims 4 without random push-ups.
    XRNhMpk.png
    kixIcLb.png
    After some time I got bored and had them have a baby. I'm only gonna make them have one kid this generation because I'll be starting a new family tree for the generations 11-20 and it's easier to start a new family tree with just one kid.
    Y7USfGe.png

Also had them go to the utilibot competition thing even though Lance hadn't made any utilibots.
    sQO6od3.png

I really wanted to have a servo this generation because it fit the mechanical engineer career and my god it's boring to make them.
    D3Yy2DH.png
    2nIHlRc.png

Studying by the pool, in the middle of cold autumn because why not.
    GgZFHAM.png

They had a daughter named Robin. And yes, I named her Robin because of Batman and Robin... I've been weirdly into watching DC cartoons with my sister... :'D
    n94gpG2.png
    XunVSmb.png

And they lit their house on fire which is just excellent because they're really poor and can barely pay the bills anyway.
    AvYxRJm.png
    hjRh3Zl.png

And while the fire was happening both the dogs were just chasing their tails
    hpL9lXw.png

Robin grew up to toddler. I had a little peek at what she's gonna look like as an adult and I think she has her father's eyes and nose but her mother's lips.
    8o7zvSF.png
    5N1uGcz.png

And then she grew up to a child... I swear I'm playing on a normal lifespan but I just spend waaay too much of my time playing.
    DWbLRyA.png
    And then Ramona the servo was born. She makes most of the money now because both Lance and Shania are studying, working part-time, and trying to take care of their daughter. I'm trying to play a little less because I want Robin to play the career that comes with the new pack and I also want her to get together with the paper bag guy from the new neighborhood.
    Tx00wp8.png
    mv0XUyY.png
    6IofxtR.png
    U7FsgZy.png
  • Options
    Here's a few comments from me! i'm skipping around a bit, because I am 3 pages behind now, just too much going on in real life, so I'm answering mentions first, I'll try to get back to others when I can. And if I've skipped you it's because I think you have more updates coming up, and then I'll do them together!

@Daephene

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I was very happy to see Max and Millie's wedding! :heart:

I love Sulani weddings! I'm going to pick some rando couple and marry them off, just so I can have one! lol!

They look darling together, and I love when you can catch the confetti with the kiss! I've missed it a couple of times.

Bruce and Walker are adorable together! I love them in my game too.

I just love this:
    Groom's grandmother does a fire dance, because of course she does.
    Yes, of course she does! lol!

And Oh my gosh! You are a genius!! Totally a genius! Expect pictures of darling couples snuggled up by fires coming up Very Soon! You are the best!

And the puppy is adorable ;)

@Silverofdreams30

It was so crazy that her parents showed up there! I wonder if they are even spellcasters? Lol! I hope you got a broom for Lori, I'd love to see if she can fly it well, lol

@Daravi

Ohhhh, ok, Mensa is a canteen or cafeteria. That will be cool. It's definitly sleek enough to look like one!

And thank goodness the cowplant spit them out! That would mess up a lot of plans!

I'm several pages behind, so I think I'll probably find out if the new plan with careers is working well. I think it's a good idea!

@ryttu3k

Hey! I love the addition of Siobhan! She can Definitely do better than Sergio! I can't think of that many sims worse than him! ( I can think of a few though, lol)

I hope the new CC free master save is going well.

Caleb ... I think he needs to be mentored at yoga!! lmao! poor little vampire :D

I'm lmao at the Ecogeddon remark. I've been hearing about everything this patch is going to add and fix! Now I just wonder what it's going to break! lmao!

@mercuryfoam

So, Nico can't pull off a Don expression? I'd have to agrree, but he gives it a solid try. I love him preppy too. He's adorable. And yes, those flower background pictures are my favorites! Obviously! lol!

This Shibuya crossing lot looks amazing! It might be just what I wanted for a painting project! i think I'm going to grab it and look at it in the game!

@KiniHokulani

I know what you're going through, so I'll keep my comments brief. But I can't not acknowledge your beautiful Thorne and Don chapter.

I can't tell you how much I loved it. Poor Thorne was so worried, just didn't know what to do. The doctor was pretty blunt with him, but I guess that's all he could say. At least they had a strong anti nausea pill he could take. He had importation things to do coming up!

And then he was afraid to tell Don, he had to keep that secret because he was afraid Don was going through to much! Oh my gosh! That's beyond sweet. Thorne was the one going through so much. I felt bad for him

Their party was wonderful, and I'm glad it made Don happy. Dancers aren't everything! I see Dash had a good time with Don there! lol And all those smooches between Don and Thorne, awwww they are darling.

And then all of Thorne's thoughts as he meditated. He really had a lot to think about. Orange is always on his mind, that's nice. But the fact that he then felt better was the best, He had that nice conversation with Don, and then! Oh wow! I was thrilled to see Don so excited! It was so sweet! My favorite line was
    And.. oh hell, let me call my Mom, I gotta tell her the news!! We’re HAVING A BABY!!”
    She's going to be just as excited, I'm sure

I was so glad to see Thorne's relief, and his realization that Don would be happy for him no matter what. These guys love each other so much

And Thorne Rocked that TV appearance! Paparazzi Darling for sure! He gave everyone a show! I love the poses, well, I love Thorne, so, no surprise. Those last thought were sweet as pie
    Life couldn’t be any better for us, babe. I love you so much. Thank you for sticking with me, no matter what.
    If you don't get back to the story, that's ok. I can see from here that everything will be fine. I would love to see the baby and wedding, but you need to take care of you. :heart: Many hugs to you! And thank you for the story you wrote for me. It is wonderful!

Black Widower is great too!

Goodness, Clara is absolute putty in his hands! Bjorn is not doing a good job at all. She's his girlfriend already!

But then Victor showed up! Holy cow, I just got goosebumps again, even though I've read through it once before. Victor knows something! hopefully he just knows that J talked to Lily. But he's having no part in that. J is smart to back down a bit.

And he found another target. Or possible one. And then Clara! Oh my gosh woman! There's that look of J's! He's got it down now. I don't think I could ber in the same room with him. He's got everything going smoothly.

I love it! You write so well! I love the conversations that you write, they flow so perfectly, and sound real. Again, if you don't get back to this story, or if it takes a while, don't worry about it. We can see that J will be successful, but the added twist of Cassandra is interesting! No matter what happens, you took us on a very cool journey so far. Thank you so much! It has been a wild ride, and it's been amazing to see J like this. So very different from normal J!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    OK I started replying to mentions and things that really need commenting on but now my husband insists that dinner is ready so I have to stop here. Will finish later.

@KiniHokulani That was a beautiful tribute and I'm thankful I got the chance to read it before you needed to take it down. I am very sorry for your loss. I hope the games you enjoyed together will bring you happy memories more often than sadness, in the long term.

@AlwaysAsking My mind has you located in either MN or WI... are you and your family safe and ok? I may be wrong, just know you live somewhere north of me in a state that borders one of the Great Lakes.
    Anyway, thank you for enjoying my ghost emotion humor. I was rather happy with the mixed emotions comment myself.
    And yeah, obviously Athena would do an autonomous fire dance. She's a feisty old broad. It was funny because I was looking at something else entirely and heard Ivy cheering about something and panned over to see what it was and there was Athena being awesome.
    But the cozy up thing was an observation, not genius. As someone who does not use mods, including poses, I was quite happy to find them in such a perfect portrait position. Figured someone else would benefit from it if I mentioned it.

@mercuryfoam Thanks! I have never seen a dog swimming before in my game so I had to include a shot. Yes, my Athena has been feisty all her life, and has not mellowed with age! She is my founder sim, who had 9 children with 5 different fathers while finishing both the Serial Romantic and Big Happy Family aspirations. Now she's a grandmother, and maybe she'll live to see her first great grandchild... maybe that's what made her excited enough to do a fire dance.

@RedDestiny92 Thank you for your comments on my recent posts! I never have played ghosts before and it's much more fun than being haunted by them. It was my first beach wedding too! And my first swimming dog.
  • Options

Alrighty, a few more comments

@Daephene

Thanks for your concern! You're so sweet. We are fine here. We're not in Minneapolis. Although my husband's sister lives pretty much at ground zero there. That was the medical clinic where she worked, and the Walgreens and grocery store she shops at. It's been terrifying for her. I guess she's doing better now though, things are calming down. Thank God.

@Becka28

Lol, I'm glad you liked seeing Lawrence and Ian. I took those so long ago that I can't for the life of me remember what they were actually talking about, but I know I always intended them to tell this little story! Ian is putty on his hands.

That's a crazy thought! to see if Lawrence would be the same if he was lead a different direction. The day I downloaded him was the day he met Ian, so I've never seen him without him. I hope fake Lawrence shows up in another save! I just have to know what a game with mccc does with him. If it marries him off is he still going to make heads turn everywhere he goes? ;D And I didn't realize Dash has an effect like that too! That's pretty funny.

Ha! You've told me about your tester's lives before. They do indeed have boring lives!! I have used testers a few times, but usually when I build something I move a family in, and find stuff while just playing. You are often doing challenges, so I can see that you need to do the testing thing. So, poor Tony! Lol!

And wow, that's really something. This game's AI is really really good in my opinion. The fact that Brock's fans are at GeekCon is just astounding. Good job Maxis!

Your update is so funny! To tell you the truth, when I was reading the first half of your J & Caleb story, right away I figured that J was pregnant. But then you mentioned the Vampire thing. I never think of that stuff because I don't have Vampires. anyway I accepted your explanation but then got to this first picture and laughed!

Caleb is so excited, but then J pulled that "Don't propose" thing and my mouth dropped open! i swear I've never seen that! And yet ... ok, I'll move in, no problem. J, you're a mess, honestly!

Poor guy, he can't handle labor pains can he? Ha! And Caleb remained true to form, he helicoptered his kids in the other save too. Did J actually seem at all interested in holding Shauna? She's cute! She has to be a vampire, right? Both her parents are.

And will that household be released to the whims of mccc now that you aren't playing them? In my game nobody gets to leave anybody! tee hee hee. They better learn to get along.

@ryttu3k

Hmmm, I should have figured you's already have Cassandra's cute outfit! lol

And ok good. I mean. I don't mind a sleek black and white apartment, but it's just not you, you know?

And hmmmm, yes, no windows, very interesting ... R indeed!

@Smellincoffee

Oh thank goodness. I'm glad you did the exit without saving thing. A lot of players are the ones who say, "if it happens I run with it." I can see that in certain situations, but this one was just wrong! How could you save those kids? You were only visiting!!

And wow! just Wow! Winslow gang bosses! I never! This is quite a mod you've been playing! lmao! It goes far beyond "bubble" use! Lol!

Pushers and enforcers, not words I'm used to here!

And this is so great!
    Your tribute is....insufficient.

m7fuytf.jpg
    I think it's wise of Margaret to just let Lilith run things. She does kind of owe her, you know?

@PsychoSimXX

Can you buy one of those fans that laptops sit on? Or at least raise it above whatever surface you've set it on? my daughter's old laptop had that overheating problem, but we were able to keep it running for a while longer with those fixes/

And I know, right??? So many people know So much more than me about the lore! It's all super fascinating. i never played premades in the other Sims editions I owned. So this is all new and cool to me!

@Silverofdreams30

Hey! it looks like taking a while to just play helped you out!

Lori is doing much better! Did Morgyn seen to be impressed? It took longer to beat her this time! That's great.

I love how you mentioned that they went to a different area so they wouldn't hurt other students. That's a great idea.

I wonder if Morgyn will start coming over to her new house now that she went to the realm tro duel him? lol!

Devante is silly. Magic in the rain? Ok Devante :D I think if there's no lightening it's safe to be outsside, right? He looks cute doing his spells.

But they look way cuter later, in their pose on the bed. They are adorable together!

@RedDestiny92

Tee hee hee, Ian knows better than to not hug Lawrence :D He has to make a bit of a statement about it I guess! Then Lawrence is extra reassured that he is the shining star in Ian's life :sweat_smile: That makes sense right?

Lol, I wish you could remember what came to mind about their conversation, because they are always really funny!

I saw that Don is coming up! And I'm very excited!

And wow! This line about Tony hit me hard
    As for Tony I think part of him is just tired of always putting on a brave face it's starting to collect
    I can see that now that you pointed it out that way. he just had a major loss, Had a little baby boy, and fell in love with a Married good friend of his. That's too much to handle. I don't know how he's not crying all the time.

He's quite a trooper trying to keep it together for his kids. But Makeo isn't doing anyone any favors by "having his cake and eating it too," as you said. i have no idea what he should do, because he clearly should go to Tony, he doesn't feel for his wife what he feels for Tony. But then he has his daughter to consider too. I really wish people with kids would be a lot more careful about starting affairs. Like ... don't. There, that's simple lol! :D

That's pretty wild about the two abductions at once lmao. I did have it happen to jasper and Laney a couple of times in the save where she's the top level scientist. Until I found out about bringing a satellite home from work!

I have soooo many emotions about your Don and Thorne! Mostly I feel bad for Don, poor baby, his head is Really messed up, isn't it?

He wants Thorne to call, he wants him to come home, he wants him to like the cake, but at the same time he doesn't want to feel anything for Thorne. Ummm, too late Don, way too late.

And then this! What are you talking about Don? When did he reject you? You total spazz!
    'No this was meaningless...I should really be sleeping on the couch he rejected me..'
    Thorne never rejected him in the slightest, all night! Don, seriously man, you're losing it! I think Thorne has a bit of a clue. His "slight mental rollercoaster" remark says he at least recognizes that there's a problem.

This is very telling:
    Still didn't go to bed with the door back he's not even sure if he wants to win over Thorne or if he wants Thorne to win him over...and prove he actually likes him.
    However, if Thorne tries to prove he likes him... then what does Don think? I mean he spazzes about a little kiss!
    'Means nothing means nothing, if it did he could leave me nope this is nothing...'
    He's a mess, and yes, Thorne is pretty checked out if he can't see that. Except, Don is doing his level best to make sure he doesn't see it.

Until Thorne scares him and he burst into tears. Ok Thorne, there's your wake-up call. Now what? Are you going to leave him, or help him? Because what you're doing isn't helping anything.

And now .... oh Lord, Don, you're in even more trouble. No, Don, it's not the meatloaf "my man"

And also, looking through the pictures just made me realize they are wearing the clothes I put on them (duh, why wouldn't they be?) but it's making me laugh because the rest of them looks different!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking right off "J is a magnificent specimen." well I don't know. 'impaled by Joey's arm' okay okay maybe lol though I really think that J isn't cheering he is just thinking he gets to be part of it, no that's Joey's side piece...you get your own hehe. ......Zoey wants to join too. What have you done to your game that they are good with everything? Okay I think you said he has the player trait so I'm just being silly but you know. I did notice the rhyme. I'm pretty sure Thorne was jealous cause you're giving J attention mmhmm. I think the noncommittal guys want to find someone quickly so they don't get Don and Thorne deal, they read the forums!

Moving on.

That makes perfect sense, Lala needs some lovin' from the Ian....lol.

I eventually remembered it's fun to be silly been a little too stressful lately meh, ah yes Tony knows he can't just let go even if it would be healthier if he did he doesn't know if he does if he can bounce back like they need. Even if part of him is reminding himself of that exact issue, his love of someone married. He's just very difficult compared to people who think like us so he's worked himself into this though he loves his daughter and needs Tony.

I got it from mccc neither of them came back pregnant but it was a nice thing to see I think...

Now your favorite I think.

Yeah Don is a complete mess again...understatement.

I think Don needs some words of wisdom from you or a friend or something because he stopped listening to me, lol, he's just really good at running from his feelings. When he's kissing his hand Thorne pulled away from him and while Don was a touch emotional he took it rather personally. Maybe Thorne was teasing, maybe he's worried he'll fall for him and then be the one crying over a man that couldn't care less. That said I can't add much on Don yet that might give something away what I will say is that Thorne is not meant to be a bad guy a checked out one probably till the end of his days but not a bad one. Something will click somewhere in some way.

What will he do............still plotting yep I can say that too ain't I a stinka' lol, ha yeah I only gave them little touch ups they are still yours.

@Daephene oh sure thing, it can be fun to play with ghosts even when they want to harass their living relatives for fun ha, that is that's what my ghosts like to do.

Mmkay I was supposed to be able to stay up but I think I have to go in so if x doesn't show up then yeah if x does then maybe at least earlier than expected.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I don't really play Sims 4 recently and I take a small break from the game until the EL is released. The last thing what I did in my game was building a Wild West Saloon. It still miss decorations, but it's functioning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top