Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Resource not working?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    > @LyndieFox said:
    > I hope this is the right section...
    >
    > Anyway, I'm trying to download some clothes off of TSR. It's worked for me before, but lately, I haven't been able to download anything except hair and some furniture from there. I try to open it up with WinRAR and it tells me that the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged. Is there any way for me to get it to work?

The same thing is happening to me. Read my comment. Excpet none of the different custom content is working- I have no idea what this is about but maybe its just a glitch or something xx

You have quoted a comment from someone who made it over a year ago and they may not be active on the forums now.

Someone else suggested they go to the TSR forums to get an answer as no one here is likely to know what the problem is or how to fix it.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    Pixiepye315Pixiepye315 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Karritz said:
    > Pixiepye315 wrote: »
    >
    > > @LyndieFox said:
    > > I hope this is the right section...
    > >
    > > Anyway, I'm trying to download some clothes off of TSR. It's worked for me before, but lately, I haven't been able to download anything except hair and some furniture from there. I try to open it up with WinRAR and it tells me that the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged. Is there any way for me to get it to work?
    >
    > The same thing is happening to me. Read my comment. Excpet none of the different custom content is working- I have no idea what this is about but maybe its just a glitch or something xx
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You have quoted a comment from someone who made it over a year ago and they may not be active on the forums now.
    >
    > Someone else suggested they go to the TSR forums to get an answer as no one here is likely to know what the problem is or how to fix it.
    >
    >
    > Happy Simming

I will try now-----thank you
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've had that issue when downloads got disrupted or just downloaded oddly and it's usually best to redownload and try the new download to see if it's working as that's usually the case if the first time is broken.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Alex_aaaahAlex_aaaah Posts: 2 New Member
    i don’t know if anyone will see this, but every time i download something from the sims resource, it always says i have an adblocker on, when i never had an adblocker on, and it won’t let me download it and is saying if i want no ads i have to buy their premium thing, i hope someone sees this and helps me
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @Alex_aaaah - Perhaps try a different web browser?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Alex_aaaahAlex_aaaah Posts: 2 New Member
    @igazor i’ll try it, thanks :)