Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    So the red carpet was it first meeting where you wore your first dress. Round 2 is your date so technically it's a different day/time. Each cocktail party (each round) you will need to dress in a different formal dress.
  • Options
    I will let this one slide by this time. @Storiessims4
    But for future rose ceremonies you will need a different dress every time.
  • Options
    Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    I will let this one slide by this time. @Storiessims4
    But for future rose ceremonies you will need a different dress every time.

I will try an other one @xJojox
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @Storiessims4 Just to clarify, during the rose ceremony the bachelor (Rueben in this case), gives the a rose to each lady he wants to continue seeing, leaving one lady without a rose. That lady is eliminated from the competition. This continues until there is only one lady remaining, and she becomes the winner. I don't watch The Bachelor but my friend does so I've been subjected to it enough to understand vaguely how it works haha
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2020
    So in this round, Jojo you want us to pose with the rose or without? I guess it will work a little differently being on here. Do you want us to put the rose ceremony shot on transparent? I thought you would want to set up the scene with all the models for the rose ceremony like in the video is why I asked.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    @TheLastStar Hello, yes I understood the course in the real one, but I did not understand the course of the rose, I thought that it will be after the first meeting with reuben and not after the first date.
  • Options
  • Options
    I will picturing the ladies who made it with a rose when results are posted.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Round 2 - The first date with Kim Hastings.
    Thanks to Katverse "Picnic for Two" pose pack here Picnic for Two by Katverse

My eyes widened when we went to his garage and then he opened the door of his Corvette for me.
    "After you, My Lady."
    "Wow! this car is so gorgeous!" We drove up into the hills early in the morning.
    "Where are we headed?" Reuben asked.
    "Just keep driving, it's a favourite getaway of mine. I'll show you the way." I shivered at the thought of the time we'd be spending alone together...and the refreshing chill of the morning air raised goosebumps up and down my arms.
    Reuben glanced over at me. "Are you cold? Come closer I'll keep you warm."
    The next minute I felt his warm body next to mine and I felt safe and comfortable even though he only had one hand on the steering wheel.

mC4WAFk.jpg

The sun warmed us as we set up a tent and two sleeping bags under a portable pergola. We spread the rug and settled down on it.
    "What is this place, Kim?"
    "It's sort of like my getaway from everyday life, and my sport commitments. I often come here on the occasional weekend when I'm not playing."
    Reuben sighed. "It's really beautiful here and so quiet and relaxing. It's nice to have a place to get away from the bustle of running a business."
    "I thought that, and since you loved outdoors as much as me, I thought this place would be perfect for our first date."
    "You are so right there."
    "What do you normally do to get away for a while? I'd be happy to come here anytime with you," I said smiling.

obK8pwu.jpg

"So, let's not waste it, hey? Reuben said. "Let's celebrate! Champagne and strawberries sound like just the thing." He took out a bottle of Berenger Champagne and two glasses, followed by a bowl of plump, juicy-looking strawberries."
    "Berenger...Ooh, expensive."
    "Only the best for you, Kimmy," he said as he poured it into our glasses and dropped a strawberry in mine."
    "Where's your strawberry?" I asked.
    "I prefer to eat them fresh."

sJkl2zN.jpg

"Is that so?" As he finished pouring, I pushed him down onto the rug. "Then here you go," I laughed. Grabbing my strawberry and holding it in my mouth, I dangled it near his lips.
    He took the strawberry and I felt his warm breath on my lips. We laughed and finished the whole bowl along with the bubbles.

jWzF01J.jpg

"Oh...I'm so full of strawberries and champagne."
    "Me too, just as well we're not leaving until the morning, hey? He winked. I think I'd be way over if I was stopped, right now."

j4RJ76K.jpg

We slept in our own sleeping bags next to each other, and he was a complete gentleman, but in the morning, I felt his hand draped across me. My body shivered and it woke Reuben up.
    "Ooh...sorry didn't mean to wake you."
    "That is quite okay, just gives us more time together before we have to head home."
    We spent the day exploring and hiking around trails, watching the clouds, and wildlife we came across until the rosy hue of dusk crept over the grass and trees. We packed the car and headed home.
    Pulling up, we just sat there, not wanting to get out. I sighed. "I had a wonderful time, Reuben, I really don't want this day to end."
    "You and me both, Kimmy." We looked deep into each other's eyes and then without warning, he held my face and kissed me gently. My face flushed and a wave of warmth radiated throughout my body.

oCm1BlP.jpg

Director: Who is your favourite lady in the house to hang with and why?
    I get on really well with Abigail, she's a nice person and even though we are in competition, she doesn't gloat or make any snide comments. I think we'll remain, friends, even after this is all finished, but I'm not counting my chickens quite yet. Anything could happen. Oh... and my friend, Melody, we have known each other since school and we know where we stand with each other.

Director: Do you think someone else in the house has an edge with the bachelor? Why?
    I don't think so as yet, it's too early to tell, we have only had a short glimpse of what is to come, and Reuben has been lovely to every one of us, so I don't think anyone has really stood out to me as yet.

Rose Ceremony 1 - Kim Hastings.
    9iB1weo.png

• Options
    @xJojox

When do you want the rose ceremony image, Jojo?

• Options
  • Options
    Ok, thanks, Jojo

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Wow you guys are smashing this round again <3<3
  • Options
    @xJojox How many photo are we allowed for assignment 2. I have 11 photo and I don't know which to choose. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I sent Jojo a message about that exact same question, @abelhinha35 and she said others had been asking for more, so she has changed the amount to 6. I found that 6 was enough to give an overview of the date without going into too much detail, I could have done way more, so I'm trying to stick to 6. Jojo has changed the amount from 3 to 6 now I noticed, but I'm sure she will answer you shortly. Can't wait to see yours.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    In general when I write a chapter for my sims story I usually post about 6-8 pics with it and the chapters are about two pages long in writing.
    I thought six would cover all bases...
    To make it fair I'm going to stick with six this round to make it fair on those who have completed theirs. But in the future I will increase it to make sure you feel good about your story and pics.
  • Options
    Good morning, back to work today, back in the office. I will do my best to choose the right ones, but it won't be easy as they did so much on their date and I wanted to, at least showcase 2 pictures per memory. :D Also I have a major twist to the story I hope it will be fine with you @xJojox :)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Round 2 - The First Date with Melody Chisholm
    When a black limo pulled up outside my place, I knew Rueben had conducted himself as the gentleman he is. I was surprised and thrilled that he had gone to that much trouble. He opened the door as a gentleman does, and we headed off. Sliding into the back seat, Reuben poured a glass of champagne and we chatted all the way to the restaurant.
    "Where are we going anyway, Mel?"
    "It's an exclusive restaurant that my father's board members meet for business meetings during the day. But at night it is a hot spot for celebrities. It's only about a year old and I only knew about it because of my dad. You may even see a movie star or two. It is renowned for its romantic setting and the food is exquisite."
    "Romantic, hey? I like the sound of that!"
    "Reuben, you really didn't have to go to this much trouble. A Limousine?" I queried.
    "You surprised me with our place of destination, so I wanted to surprise you with something special as well. This is one of my surprises, besides, I have made some plans for after that involves someone else driving," he replied.
    "Oh? Such a mystery?" I raised an eyebrow and looked into Reuben's eyes to see if I could get a hint, but he didn't give anything away.
    "You will find out, Mel. It will be perfect for an after-dinner treat."
    I had pre-booked a table and knowing the best things on the menu, I ordered for us both.
    "So what did you think of the food?" I asked.

w7EiWNn.jpg
    After we'd eaten and had a few drinks, Reuben led me out to the balcony.
    "This place is very special, Mel. I am surprised I haven't come across it before. Well, look at that, perfect timing."
    The sun had begun to descend and a beautiful golden glow flooded the sky. I felt him put his hand around me and my heart skipped a beat. We sipped champagne as the sun went down and he was a perfect gentleman."

rGKNXWN.jpg
    After dinner, we went downstairs into the gardens where several beautiful fountains were lit up with romantic love seats around some and a popular gathering spot around others that many celebrities frequented when they came to this place at night. Reuben spotted an isolated area behind a fountain where he became a little more friendly.
    "Reuben this has been such a wonderful date with--" before I could finish he'd pulled me into his arms and kissed me.
    "Er...sorry, I hope you didn't mind--?"
    "I don't mind at all," I laughed.

JzLjJoT.jpg
    At about midnight, the limo pulled up and he opened the door again.
    "Hop in, now for the next surprise." He slid in next to me and we headed off.
    "Another surprise? Hmm...Where are we going?"
    "You'll see."
    After driving for a while, I notice we headed back home to my place. The limousine stopped in front and I raised an eyebrow and looked at Reuben.
    "Do you have a pair of bathers, Mel?" Reuben asked.
    "Yes of course I do."
    "Please go and get them."
    "What? It's midnight."
    "Yes, just trust me okay...?" he said smiling.
    I went inside and put my bathers in a bag and went back out. The limousine took us to a place not far away from the restaurant we had just come from. We pulled up in front of a twenty-four-hour spa. I had seen it from the outside before but never been inside.
    "So go change, Mel, I'll meet you over there." He pointed to a hot tub that had romantic lights and plants dangling all around it.

imUecSE.jpg

Reuben came over and jumped straight in and when I came closer, I noticed a bottle of expensive red wine and two glasses. He held out his hand and coaxed me to get in.
    "Normally it's me that plans these sort of things."
    Reuben smiled. "I thought as much and...exactly why I planned some things."
    "You schemer, you!" I laughed. I spied him looking and saw a crooked smile appear. "I take it you approve, Mr Church the third?" I laughed.
    I sat on the side for a while and we drank the wine.
    "Phew! Stop me from drowning if I get in will you? We've had nearly two bottles of wine between us."
    "We will be fine!" Reuben said smirking. "Well are you going to get in or am I going to have to pull you in?"

dshvHz0.jpg

"Okay...Okay! I'm in."
    "Come over here," he said.
    "This is nice, Reuben a perfect finish for tonight, thank you."
    "You are very welcome, Mel."
    "I hope I will be around to do this again sometime." We relaxed in the hot tub and talked nearly all night. When it was time to go, we hugged and parted ways.

WYpR3ox.png

Director: Who is your favourite lady in the house to hang with and why?
    Kim has been a long-time friend since childhood, so I tend to stick with her. I'm not one for getting too buddy-buddy with anyone that is in competition as I've been let down too many times by people all my life, just because I was brought up in a wealthy family and people considered me a spoilt brat when the opposite is really true.

Director: Do you think someone else in the house has an edge with the bachelor? Why?
    I have no idea, I don't know anyone well enough as yet. It could be anyone's game right now. Ask me after everyone has had a few more dates with Reuben, then someone may stand out.

Rose Ceremony 2 - Melody Chisholm
    pLdSuEa.png

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Nice Jen.

Ooo a twist. Okay I guess we will have to see how it pans out. There are no real rules for a date. I haven't made any. But in general it's considered a tv show so all things should be PG.
    Like real life a date generally starts in the evening or day and ends at night... the idea for date and what you do is ok. If kissing and stuff is a part of the story that's fine. That's why I gave u the bachelor to make your own love story
  • Options
    I know the feeling, @abelhinha35 It's really hard to stick to an amount when you want to go all out to tell your story. I'm sure what ever you choose will be awesome. Can't imagine how the judges are going to award points and eliminations, I certainly wouldn't want to be doing it. LOL :p

• Options
    edited June 2020
    I think it's important to read who Reuben is. It has enough about him in his info to understand what kind of man he is but it does leave a lot to be desired. But what you do know should be incorporated in your story to get good points. If you can keep to his persona. Your story is important to your score
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Oh good, my story has more or less the same scenario as yours, @Jendowoz0612. Rueben took Abigail on a date and not the other way round.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Can't wait to see it, @abelhinha35 <3 In mine, we sort of did a bit of both since the brief said the bachelorettes made the date, as it's a bit hard to project the bachelorette's personality if it were led by Reuben each time except, I guess in how they react to him in conversation and actions.

• Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    Wow! Everyone's story telling/writing is so good! @xJojox do we get scored on how good that part is? I'm not much of a writer, so that makes me nervous...
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @CazzTregurtha

Try not to be too nervous, Cazz. <3 Put yourself in Ivy's place and write it like she is you and respond to Reuben as you would yourself. Or better still as a person you would like to be. I find that works best for me.