Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    dicXxwb.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Storiessims4 how did you get their teeth and their smile so beautifully done in your first image? Do you use the HQ mod?
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Well done @CazzTregurtha, I loved your date idea too <3
  • Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    Aww thank you so much @abelhinha35 <3 I put soooo much effort into it because you can't pose sims on the beach and I was determined haha
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Task 1 - Photoshoot

JZRir1u.jpg
    "Well are you ready to finally make good on our promise to have a shoot-out competition?"
    "I am so ready, let's go." Rueben said.
    It was great fun and he teased me quite a few times being that much taller than me, so a number of times I couldn't even reach the ball.
    "Hey that's cheating." I laughed.
    "It might be the only way to win against you, Kimmy."

ywci0Jq.jpg

"By the way...have you ever been rollerblading?"
    "No but happy to try anything new," he replied.
    He wasn't all that sure to begin with, and he landed on his behind a few times, we both did, but it was something new for him to experience and I hope he enjoyed himself.

FShvNpF.jpg

"Shall we hang around for a while and have something to eat and drink?" I asked. I could really go for an iced tea."
    "Why not, it's a great place. How long has it been here, I haven't noticed it before?"
    "No I only found out about it recently myself. It's relatively new and being an outdoor fitness park, I wanted to check it out." So we did in a manner of speaking.

q3p3h5Y.jpg
    It was getting late as the sunset transformed everything into a dusky pink. and we couldn't resist resting in the comfortable foot and hand massage chairs that were in the park.
    "Here let me give you're feet a bit of a massage," Reuben said.
    "Are you sure I've been in them all day," I said wafting my hands in front of my nose and laughing.
    "I should hope so, since when can you take feet off. Haha!"
    "Haha very funny, Reuben." We both laughed.
    But he took my shoes off anyway. "You are really good at this, if you don't want to go into real estate, try massage."
    It was at this time when he asked me "the" question.

“How do you think our relationship is going?”
    “I think we are pacing ourselves nicely, Reuben. It’s the only way to get to know each other well enough to determine if we are compatible. I have high hopes, of course, and as I said to the producer, I genuinely believe we are already good friends and so I’m keen to develop things from here. How do you think our relationship is going?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

OC1BpU9.jpg

We had a great night and things warmed up between us after he asked the question, but of course, the Paparazzi were hot on our trail and soon the tabloids appeared.

GG1065a.png

After the photoshoot, the producer asked us a couple of questions.
    Did seeing the others in their photoshoots today hit home about the process? Was it hard to watch other ladies date your bachelor at the same time?

"It was interesting to see the body language between Reuben and each bachelorette. I’ve always been fascinated by watching other people’s reactions to things. Body language reveals a great deal.” I gestured with open hands toward Aston. “I mean look at you, for instance, you are leaning forward, and giving eye contact, that says to me that you are extremely interested in what I have to say.” We both laughed. “Anyway, from what I saw, Reuben is genuine and lovely to all of us, including me. I feel we are really good friends now and it's time to develop that into more, I think. As for the kiss on our last date and later, after the photo shoot, how else can we find out if there is chemistry between us, and I think he understands that…I mean what couple wouldn’t want to know that? Reuben has so many lovely ladies vying for his attention and as I said before, I trust him to make the decision that leads him to his soulmate for life. Of course, I hope that it’s me as the more I get to know him the more attracted I am. I hope he feels the same way in the end and naturally it was hard to see him with others, even when he is sharing the kisses around, but how else is he going to find out who is the perfect match for him?”

How did those tabloid pictures come about? Why do you think that story comes to surface the way it did?

"I’d say part of it was because it became common knowledge that Melody and I were sharing a place while this show is on. I always see the Paparazzi hanging around the house. Also, it’s common knowledge that my mum encouraged me to come onto the show. Even though Reuben and I stayed around after the shoot for a bite to eat and a drink, the Paparazzi were not far away." I stared ahead for a minute.
    "I do feel for Leila, though, perhaps she shouldn’t have gone out after the photoshoot, but at the same time, so did I, in a way. She may just be playing the game well or living an idyllic dream, saying he only has eyes for her, but I think we will all have some flak from the Paparazzi before the end. Reuben is an intelligent man, I don’t think he will be swayed by the tabloids, and I’m sure he is accustomed to it, being involved in such a profitable business with his dad. The tabloids always find something to drag up from any success story. All of us girls will be victims of Paparazzi sensationalism before the end. I’m going to try and take it with a 'pinch of salt', as they say. After all, look what they said about Leila and now me and even brought my mother into it. They will stop at nothing for shock tactics."

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Phew! now onto Melody. :D

• Options
    edited June 2020
    I was hoping you may do a horse riding scenario being a "country lady" . It turned out really well @CazzTregurtha. <3

• Options
    Seemed like the only viable option for the little country girl. Personally, I'm a city girl, so I thought it would be a fun play for me :smile:

@Jendowoz0612 These pics are stunning! I love their photoshoot! Can't wait to see what you do with Melody.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @CazzTregurtha

Really? I thought you must be a country girl, your story was like you came from the country. So that shows your story-telling was convincing.Thank you so much for your kind words too, Cazz. Keep up that great story-telling, can't wait to see what you do next also. <3

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 Haha nooooo, horses are beautiful, but they scare me. You won't catch me on one lol. Rather give me a rooftop bar in the middle of the city :p:D

Thanks so much, on to the next round we go!
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 @abelhinha35 @Storiessims4 @JennaCatz @CazzTregurtha

There is two days left to finish round 3 Your are welcome to fix edit or whatever you like in the mean time.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @xJojox

I may need a bit more time, Jojo, given that I have two to do. I have most of the pictures ready, but I have to attend to my mum for the next two days, so can I perhaps have until Monday or Tuesday, please.

• Options
    It's due Sunday I will extend til Monday
  • Options
    @xJojox

That should be enough time, mum has just gone into hospital, so we will be busy with her for the next two days some of the time.

• Options
    @xJojox

I'll have it up either later tonight or tomorrow, Jojo. :)

• Options
    edited June 2020
    All good Jen. Still waiting on @CazzTregurtha and @JennaCatz @abelhinha35 too.
    Kinda have to wait for everyone... the ladies are too few unfortunately.
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    PART 1 - Photoshoot - Bad boy/bad girl

Rueben and Abigail were invited to a photo studio to pose for a 22nd-century magazine advertisement.
    Abigail was not used to the limelight and was quite nervous when she entered the studio. Rueben noticed and took her hand and smiled. She smiled back and felt at easy.
    The photoshoot went very well and she really enjoyed the closeness of Rueben during the shoot.
    The photographer was constantly shouting... "CLOSER ..... MAKE YOUR BODIES SPEAK TO ME ..... TELL ME YOUR STORY......." and every time Abigail got nervous, Rueben will take her hand and smile.
    He was such a gentleman, Abigail would never have made it without him.

Here are some of the shots that were taken that day.......

gg6jAST.png

lSduerc.png

eqiVNeq.png

Mid-afternoon, the photoshoot was done and the photographer seemed pleased with the shoot.
    Rueben walked over to her and Abigail saw, talking and gesturing, pointing to the motorbike. You could tell that they knew each other very well.
    He walked towards me and said...... "c'mon hop on let us go for a ride."

It sounded wonderful but Abigail had no idea where they were going and that is where the scandal began.

vGaSQa0.png

PART 2

( now, now peoples, it's not as bad as y'all think ;) ......)

8W3qOam.png

The road trip was awesome and Abigail didn't want this day to end.

Heading back to the mansion, Abigail heard sirens, and they were being pulled off by a traffic officer.

The officer came over to Rueben, again talking with a lot of hand gestures. He said that Rueben was way over the speed limit. Rueben tried to explain but the officer didn't want to know anything, so he handcuffed Rueben and took him to the police station.

Did seeing the others in their photoshoots today hit home about the process? Was it hard to watch other ladies date your bachelor at the same time?
    Seeing Rueben with the other girls does make me nervous, but the way I see it at the moment is that if Rueben chooses any of these girls, he will definitely be very happy, even after the story in the tabloids about Leila marrying for money. TBH tabloids can really be cruel at times.

How did those tabloid pictures come about? Why do you think that story comes to surface the way it did?
    Rueben knew the arresting officer. He did it just to tick Rueben off. As I understand, they where good friends in school but I am not too sure what ended their friendship.

Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    All good Jen. Still waiting on @CazzTregurtha and @JennaCatz @abelhinha35 too.
    Kinda have to wait for everyone... the ladies are too few unfortunately.

Sorry Jojo, there's just so many pics to do within a week, it's been crazy at work for me and a busy weekend! So the Monday extension would help a lot! Thank youuu xxx

@Jendowoz0612 Hope your mom is ok <3 sending love.

• Options
    @CazzTregurtha - your not the only one this was a big one this week. i will wait for all of you. hope tuesday at the latest will be enough time.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Phew done !!! This week was crazy busy, didn't get a chance to edit. :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    edited June 2020
    Brielle and Rueben - Photoshoot

"Wow Rueben, you look very nice for a fireman. If you ever happen to become one in the future, I'd happily let my house burn down just to see you put it out. HA!"
    We both laughed at the comment I made, and then started to take some photos,

The main photo taken today was of him scooping me up in his arms. I was definitely not expecting that at all.
    99CznLq.png

After, some photos were taken, I decided to lighten up the mood a little and have some fun. I leaped at him from behind and caught him off-guard.
    5oG4n6r.png

It was great in the moment, however, I was completely unaware that he was holding a sledgehammer in his hand. I must have knocked it out of his hand, because I had an incredibly painful feeling in my foot.
    "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Brielle, are you okay?" He said frantically.
    I winced at the pain "Rueben, this is definitely not your fault. And I'll be okay, please don't stress too much about it"
    "Here, let me at least help you up off the ground" He said sympathetically.
    t0pYDVl.png

He looked so upset for me, I kinda felt bad for this happening. He helped me walk to a first-aid bay at the back of the studio, and helped me up onto a bed. He kissed my forehead.

"This is all my fault I truly am so sorry for this, I really am." Rueben apologised.
    "Please, I didn't see that you were holding the hammer, I should have been more careful and I should have waited until the photoshoot was over to have any fun, hehe." I explained.
    He gave me a weak smile and held on to me to comfort me.
    16YN9XF.png

After I received first aid, the doctor said it was sprained and I should probably keep it up and rested for awhile. Rueben still looked upset with himself as if he refused to believe that this wasn't his fault.
    "Hey, to make up for this whole thing, I'd like to take you somewhere special to make you feel better. And I felt a little robbed of our time today. Would you meet me at the beach tonight?" He asked
    "Of course I will." I smiled.
    "Oh, and one more thing, you might want to bring a swimsuit..." He grinned.

It was 10:30pm and I had arrived at the beach to find a beautiful tent set up with seating and candles. However, the best part about this setup was that there was an incredibly attractive man sitting there waiting for me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
    "Hello my lady, how's your ankle feeling?"
    "It's much better now that I've rested it for awhile" I replied.
    "Would you like something to drink? I've got..... Oh, it looks like the only thing that was put in the cooler was beer. I hope you don't mind."
    "Not at all" I said accepting the drink.
    Sz3fs2i.png

We talked for awhile, having our laughs with each other.
    "I understand that this process of finding love is not the easiest and can be a little difficult at times. But I just wanted to ask, how do you think this relationship of ours is going at the moment?" He asked.
    "I would have to say that I feel a lot of chemistry between us. We have some similar interests too and we have our laughs which, in a relationship I think is important to have a good time and enjoy the small things. And to be honest, I think we share that on a deep level." I replied.

I liked to think he was pleased with what I said, and I knew deep down that I really felt a connection growing between Rueben and I.

"Would you like to go out into the ocean with me?" He asked.
    "I really would".

We both got into a swim-wear and started strolling out into the deeper water.

"Wow, I didn't realise you were this tatted up. Almost half of your body is covered." He said, admiring my upper body tattoos.
    "Oh, you noticed. I've also got one on my upper back." He looked at the treble clef in between my shoulder blades.

He slowly wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I decided to wrap mine around the small of his back.

img

After a short distance of walking, we had stopped. It was beautiful right where we were, the stars were twinkling brightly and the water was so clear.

"I brought you here to spend a little more time with you, away from any cameras and other people. I felt like we needed this, especially after what happened today." He said.
    "Rueben, I told you that you didn't have to feel bad about what happened, it was not your fault."
    "I had a plan today. At the end of the photo shoot, I was actually going to kiss you. But I felt that I've ruined it now." He said looking a little disappointed.
    "You have definitely not ruined anything today, sure we had a bit of a bump in the road but nothing is ruined at all. And I have to admit, I've been longing to kiss you since our last date." I blushed.
    "Well in that case, could I kiss you?"
    I smiled at him affectionately and whispered "of course you can..."
    He stroked my cheek and our lips connected. It was slow and sweet, and in this moment, I wished that this would never end...
    p7P01Lx.png

mMYGi7S.png

PRODUCER QUESTION 1: Did seeing the others in their photoshoots today hit home about the process? Was it hard to watch other ladies date your bachelor at the same time?
    "Of course it did! I find it a little difficult to think that he spends time with all of these other ladies and I feel a connection with him, but I imagine all of the others feel one too. And yes, it is hard to see all of these connections building with Rueben when I know that I've got one too. To be honest, the process kind of lets others see my jealous side, and it makes me feel a little insecure about what I've got with him because I'm questioning whether my connection with him is strong enough..."

PRODUCER QUESTION 2: How did that tabloid picture come about? Why do you think that story came to surface the way it did?
    "Okay so the quote on the main picture is completely fake as I did not say that, I believe everyone should be comfortable in their own bodies, whether you are thick or thin. It's not really like me to openly insult anyone... With the over-eating, I feel that the media has their unrealistic standards of a woman's body and how they think it should be. They get very negative towards people who are more curvy or are a little overweight, and to me that is quite offensive as these people are setting standards that are not meant to be followed, as everyone should be able to feel comfortable about who they are and what they look like. It shouldn't matter, but the press and the media make it seem like such a bad thing, which is really unfair..."
    Post edited by JennaCatz on
    nenKuBE.gif