Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

J Huntingdon I really dislike you at the moment!

BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
Otherwise titled this is my first mess up with MCC.

Right I had set up my families ready to play in rotation and wasn't feeling inspired in CAS so went in and grabbed every Maxis family I could lay my hands on. While I was busy with The Keyes (Whose daughter Lori is a nightmare btw) the next family on my rotation had a bit of a surprise waiting for me in the form of a very pregnant Lucille Peterson and a very smiley non-commital J. This was not in the plans, it was meant to be about her two teens....I'm dreading this baby, Lucille looks like Mila Munches secret sister and J is one of my least favourite sims ever. This baby is going to look like it fell out of the storks hammock straight into the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down and then stumbled over the roots for good measure. I've never felt so please don't give birth in the 20 years of playing the Sims or so pleased about anything that's happened in my Sims 4 game. Apparently her and J are soul mates, which is a good thing because if this baby turns out anything as awful as I believe it will, I am going to torture him and her by making them live together. That is unless MCC does it for me while my back is turned.

What's he even like as a parent or a partner? ( I've never played him, I just find his hair and his smirk annoying, not to mention those dead, soulless eyes. *shudders*)

Is this normal behaviour for him?

Has he done this in anyone elses game?

Can somebody pass me a pillow to hide behind when this baby is born?

So many questions....I feel like I'm vetting someone's poor choice of partner in real life....

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Kill him.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    KnightofthehedgeKnightofthehedge Posts: 13 New Member
    Loool few weeks ago J froze to death outside the gym in Windenberg while I was playing Darling Walsh. Got Zoe to collect the urn and he stuck around as a ghost for a while. Who knows maybe the kid will surprise you and be a stunner hahaha
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2020
    Dead soulless eyes and non-existing lips. Just a straight line in his face. Ick...my sympathies, OP. Make them forget about each other and delete the child using MCCC.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Could be worse you know... Have you seen the kids Vlad produces? ;) imagine if he'd been the father :D

You can use MCCC to 'clear' the pregnancy so the baby isn't born if you really don't want it.

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Hey, Vlad has impeccable genes! Don't badmouth them :o

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Nindigo Vlad is my favourite premade haha I did the 100 baby challenge with him (I made him able to get pregnant) and am now doing a legacy with him as my founder. He's too fun :)
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Maybe you have your cas inspiration back when the baby arrives and ages up to a toddler. If you don't want to play through the situation set up an adoption. Move the baby in with a gay couple and set them as the parents.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @Gordy I should imagine an accident with the BBQ is in order Kill him with Fire!!!

@Knightofthehedge I like the sound of his chill out session at the gym, I really am dreading this kid but with a morbid kind of curiosity.

@Nindigo I'd do that but curiosity won't let me. If the child is truly hideous, oops who put a play pen wall around the swimming pool. Also Vlad is perfection and much more soulful than the puffed up bag of air that's J Huntingdon.

@MaggieMarley Vlads babies are always utter supermodels compared to this lacklustre twerp of a gymbunny. His kids are always cute, always... Vlad is going to be a religion in this game, he's getting his own cult. He deserves more but, game restrictions and all that. :disappointed:

@AnnLee87 You're right there's always cas.fulleditmode and I love the idea of sending a baby up for adoption...great suggestion.

Thank you all for replying, I know it sounds silly to sit there and panic, but...you know how it gets you when you get thrown for a curve like that. Especially when it's with a sim you cannot stand, it could have been worse I suppose, it could have been Gavin Richards. I'm definately going to get the drink to death mod and have the roomies (except Zoe, she's great) sacrificed to Vlad when they least expect it.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Could you please a post a picture of the baby once he/she ages up a bit? I want to see :D
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Well you know how non-commital J is in my save. He has some dark secrets indeed and is not the best father either, but he does love his wife Luna a lot. He just loves himself a little bit more.
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    And he does not carry good genes btw. Luckily his three daughters with Luna look just like her and nothing like J, but his son with Nalani.. What the.. :|
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Especially when it comes to the sims can people get away with comments like these. :lol:

In my save J is an adult and still unmarried so I can't tell you how he is as a father, but he certainly wasn't the most faithful of partners. And I'm with you regarding that smile. Something about that and his face is so condescending, ugh.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    J. junior is married to the Sim I created for my main save game and he is a pretty good father. A tip though, move the rascal into your household and let HIM propose if you want him married. He broke my Sim heart and really had to work for it.

But to be honest, I wasn't terribly thrilled with him, and yes, that smile! Glad I am not imagining things. I didn't even know he was a premade until long after he moved in and married my Sim which was really a shotgun invitation because they accidentally (well, *I* accidentally hit wrong button) had a kid and my Sim is a no money cheat household and was very poor due to a multiple kitchen fires that destroyed some things that had to be replaced. To her and me he was just a Sim she met at the gym. Handsome, buff and useful when the fun bar got too low.

But he is a great father. At least in my game and my Sim really wouldn't wish for a better one. I have no idea how his now 2 children will look like when adults because they are both toddlers at the moment but I am looking forward to seeing the results.

I was going to break them up and move him out but he had other ideas actually. I had them go on a vacation in Granite Falls as a precursor for the breakup where they had a doozy of a fight(s). But when they finally returned with almost everything red, J. junior made a beeline to his daughter and played with her into a temper tantrum and then gave her food, hugged her and talked to her (all autonomously). I really didn't have a heart breaking him away from his daughter after that so my Sim and he patched things up. And now they have 2 toddlers a roaming around.

I have also noticed that he is the one that instigates interactions with his kids more than my Sim does.