Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited May 2020
    rjP62vX.png

Gracie Landgraab is dying.

She was born with a weaker immune system than the average sim. But with the proper treatments and medicines she had taken all throughout her life, her body could fight off illness. She was always told that she wouldnt have an incredibly long lifespan, but doctors were hopeful that she could reach her 70s. Gracie is reaching her 45th birthday and is likely to not see her niece graduate college next season.

About a month ago she had been rushed to the hospital with excruciating pains in her stomach. It was Burning Belly, but its unusual intensity suggested to doctors that this might have been a very rare, very violent strain of it. There was always a chance that it wasnt but she was tested for it anyway, and when Gracie was discharged, she was told to expect the results in around a month. 4 weeks later the lab results had come in and was exactly what Gracie had feared. Ordinarily Burning Belly was not fatal, and even the worse cases just required a quick surgery and plenty of bedrest. But Gracie had contracted an incredibly aggressive version of it, one that was particularly fatal to those with weak immune systems. Not only would it break down her stomach, it would spread throughout her body. Various other organs would be attacked in quick succession and eventually fail.

She had maybe 3 months to live. Maybe.

Her doctor said they would do what they could for her. Put her into a hospice facility if she desired, medicate her so she was comfortable. Strongly recommended a lawyer to help make her final arrangements. Gracie still hadnt told the family about the results yet, she still doesnt believe it herself.
    Her niece Adrienne is suspicious though and she knows it. She had been staying with her for college, and has lived with her long enough to know that something is wrong when Gracie, who is a walking definition of sunshine, doesnt smile anymore.

After returning from a party, Adrienne finds her aunt leaning against a wall looking as despondent as ever. Normally she would be scolded for coming home so late, but Gracie doesnt seem to even care. She doesnt seem to care about anything anymore. Adrienne, having had enough of Gracie's uncharacteristic aloof behavior finally demands to know whats been going on with her, and...well...

She tells her.
    Post edited by InuMiroLover on
  • Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    My sim had his bachelor party. He got to learn how to ride a waterzip, ate fish and chips, drank a lot of juice and ended up doing the Foxbury school cheer on the dancefloor at 2 am.

05-19-20_12-34-12_AM.png
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @KiniHokulani

(Ok, for you I’m going out of order, lol!)

Look! It’s my babies! ❤️🥰❤️😊

This is so cute! Jasper and his magical photographic memory! Another great painting! There will be more Don than Thorne soon! Lol

And then we get to see Don’s family! Mama, Dad, and little sis too! His mom is so happy about the engagement! And his dad is so funny about it!
    m5wAbbT.png
    “Seriously.”

Lol, I cracked up! Yes, as shocking as it is, his little Don is getting married!

And then my poor little Thorne, he’s so forlorn 😩 (oh my god, I made that rhyme, and didn’t even mean too! 😜)
    QPVR3c5.png
    How could they be so mean to him at work!? Lol! 😉

Good thing Don is there for him. I mean, I’d be happy to be there for him... but I think I should stick with my own Thorne, in your other save 😆

But hey, Don’s got this! A little fun in the hot tub.. perfect.

And I want to know who the wedding planner is!!

And.... maybe I want to see J get started on his nefarious deeds.....?.... lol! I’m almost scared! That evil laugh of his is chilling! 😄😂

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    @KiniHokulani

Of course, I was writing my reply to you, and you were writing your reply to me!

Figures! 😂

And yes, the Thorne nose genetics are Strong!!! I made a bunch of CAS kids with him. If 2 of them didn’t get his nose I’d be surprised. So, “my” baby and Kalila will both be getting nose jobs for their age up party! Lol!

Although, Don’s nose on a woman isn’t much better. Kalila will pick a nose from the doctor’s book of nose choices!

And hmmmm, I am awfully fond of toddlers. So perhaps you can top the pictures from Pg 705 with pictures of us with our toddler, and perhaps one or two of Just he and I again! Lol! Ugg, I’m going to bookmark that page so I can find it whenever I need a smile! 😊

Ok, so things to look forward to! Your Simself coming back with baby gifts. A Black widow update, possibly a name for the wedding planner, a sight of Jasper’s last painting, And pictures of my amazing husband Thorne - rock star extraordinare - myself, and our adorable toddler! (Who will need a nose job someday 🤣)

This all sounds awesome!

And my tablet just told me it’s about to die ... yay 🙄

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Alright, I'm going to do comments again, but I want to do an update too...

I just don't know which one to do!!!!

Opinions?

The end of Jasper and Laney's trip?

3XsBrOg.png
    0ljEVTO.png

6mEgLzz.png
    Uncle Joey?

uyFax3Q.png
    8BZBHBk.png

cdmAnEc.png
    The Willow Creek teens?

qI4COIN.png
    EnZnAOj.png

N0uSD7M.png
    Sulani Don Lothario?

VDtolhb.png
    AaZHheF.png

UfuHaYE.png
    Or Don and Thorne?

UaCOsmI.png
    bi3dEon.png

Also, just for kicks, here's some pictures of Jude Ward and Rayne Talla! New folks in my game, inspired by @Ellupelluellu Gender flips that she posted last night!
    j0sIhSo.png

kBRzNPD.png

pUpnfPV.png

rFi0ygv.png
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well!!
    Ok. I;m catching up on comments. Its been a hot minute since I’ve been on here. Lots of stuff going on
    @kotekya -Yay! Nick is dead! Thank goodness for the volcano :)
    @nindingo -Paka and Duane make such a cute couple!
    @silverofdreams -Wow. Lori’s new love interest is amazing! WOW! Thorne and his wife are so adorable together. I loved those screenshots!
    @duvelina -Welcome to the forums!
    @smellincoffee -I really like Arthur’s house it looks awesome :)
    @redestiny92 - It was so good to see Anaya and her family! The ghost kid and Max seem to be doing really well!
    @daravi -I like your story with Gavin Baker and Tara. Your abandoned gym looks awesome!
    Rangatira and Dora’s daughter is precious!
    @rottmeister -Your sims beach wedding in Sulani was absolutely gorgeous! I am so so sorry to hear about your servo passing! I hope you can get him/her back!
    Yay! I am glad you got Rob back, and !!!!! I did not figure that a servo would come back pregnant XD Alien technology must be pretty impressive
    @ck213 -Your prep school looks amazing! I love how you designed it! And I totally hope we get a high school pack. That would be awesome :)
    @kaechan2089 -Congrats on Stephanie’s pregnancy with Caleb! She uhh really blossomed there! XD
    @march306 I was kind of eavesdropping on your comment about the little dog Fidget (awesome name!) and being “dog food.” LOL! Its true! I have a little chihuahua named Odie who is practically bite sized. But they are all so funny and spunky. He practically runs the house
    @lucy_henley -Caroline and Peter are such an adorable couple. Their twins are precious despite the messes! :) That emotion bomb quirk can be so annoying!
    @peculiarplumbob -Getting a fridge for Winterfest would be awesome! I like Will as your heir too :)
    @kinihokulani -I am loving J and the Black Widow Challenge!
    @doodlydoofus -RIP Julia! Your updates always crack me up! XD
    @becka28 -I absolutely love your fish shack restaurant in Sulani! It fits in perfectly and looks so cute. Definitely going in my game:) Thank you also for the lovely comment on my geeky Simeon! He’s a favorite of mine:)
    I like Vivian too! I am so glad that she’s with Matilda now. I plan on having them move to Sulani together:) She’s got a lot of personality. Gemma and Johnny really surprised me! I figured they would be an interesting couple together since they are both goofballs and it was awesome watching them interact together:)
    Clara and Geoffrey seem to be really happy together. She’s basically cut Bjorn and her daughters out of her life since her memory loss due to Jacques draining her life spirit. But you are right, Clara may have been a step sideways for Geoff but they seem to love each other. I know she loves living in Oasis Spring because she makes frequent drop-ins all over the neighborhood.
    Bjorn is doing well and so is his clone Bjorn2! Bjorn2 lives with them right now.
    I spotted him out with one of my sims! 0uegnSP.png
    Bjorn is currently caring for his 2 daughters. Sophia is a young adult, got a part time job and just finished her music degree. I set her on that path so I need to check in on them. Elsa is a pre-teen now and is becoming fast friends with Lucas.
    Bjorn still hasn’t found a new girlfriend but since he’s a vampire now he figures he has plenty of time. He moved into Griffin’s old house. I need to work on his vampire level and powers now. I don’t want to lose him to sunlight lol. I may end up cheating it just because I don’t have time. I kind of want to pair him up with Bella Goth (she’s also of the fanged variety). Mortimer (he’s a spellcaster) is getting up there in age and he’s been cheating on her with another ugly townie. She and Mortimer are not as close as I had hoped which is so weird. She’s sticking through with the marriage. Partially so she can “inherit” that huge mansion. She’d lose it if they divorced, since she married into the Goth family, but also to ensure that her kids are successful and that their legacy isn’t divided in a divorce. I’d love to see Bjorn and Bella becoming a power couple in Willow Creek!
    AHHH! I love the lego model!! Did you build that? :)
    @ryttu3k -AHH! I love it! Caleb should totally turn Johnny especially if he wants it!
    I agree with you on Alpha. It looks so weird on sims 4 sims. I like their outfits though!
    @cheesysimslover -Congrats to Dakota and Brianna!! And Dawson and Addyson’s proposal was so cute:)
    @swansong93 -That was quite an update! Vlad and Sophia make for a really cute couple :) I am sorry about Dina drowning though!
    @alwaysasking -I love your basement photo shoot room! I plan on using it for some of my sims family photoshoots!
    I cannot believe that Thorne is still trying to control Don! Has he learned nothing? He should know better than to come between Don and Danni (not to mention Kalila). I am really glad that Don stood up for himself, and it was good to see Thorne respecting him for it too. I may have missed the meeting between father and daughter, I need to check back (work has been overwhelming and they just put my mom on home-hospice with kidney failure-this forum has become a bit of a therapeutic escape but I haven’t been able to catch up recently).
    @ellupelluellu -I hope your health issues are improving! Sending lots of healing energy your way:)
    I was following your updates on Simeon and Mila as a couple! They are legit cute together! I had them as a couple in one of my last saves but it glitched and died horribly. They were so adorable together then. I was wanting to duplicate that in my current save but Rachel got to Simeon first lol. I made Mila his sister instead.
    Your gender-swapped premades are so cool! I enjoyed looking at all screenshots. They were awesome
    @deafsimmer -I am so glad that Ganondorf was imprisoned in the underworld! Hopefully for good!
    @darthasiankaren -A great pyrenees-catahoula mix sounds awesome! And they are because I used to have that dog breed mix in real life!
    @tixyen -Thank you for liking my retirement household update! They were so much fun to play! And thank you so much for liking my night club! It's nowhere near done, and I am wanting to go for a ufo/alien theme :) Hillary is a treat to play!

Wow it seems likes its been forever since I posted here last! So last time I posted, I had played through my retirement elder household and it was fun! I am now back to playing my main family households! I focused on the Fontenots, my alien family living in Oasis Springs.
    For those of you who are new, the family consists of Clint Fontenot (former alien pollination tech and now astronaut), his human wife Rosie, and their two kids Gage and Grace. Clint’s younger actress sister, Vivienne, lives with them along with her human boyfriend
    First off, Aunt Vivienne!
    Aunt Viv goes on a date and an engagement!
    Vivienne has taken a break from her acting career. Actually the acting career is glitched right now so your actors won’t go to their gigs. She’s decided to focus on family and her love life which has been woefully absent in her life since the divorce from her husband 20 years ago.
    Viv and her new boyfriend Trey O’Mally have been going out on dates a lot lately
    dlPsMOx.png
    More under the spoiler
    Aunt Viv is a great help around the house. She is an amazing cook. She made sweet and sour pork last time ZQH16jb.png
    One evening, Trey took her to the romance festival. He started reciting her some lovely poetry he found on the internet kJKSULZ.png
    Then suddenly, much to her amazement, he proposed!!!
    She was so surprised! I take it from that face its a yes! XD
    2Fzp0rA.png
    He was happy too FCVF2jy.png
    ka36Apl.png
    The family was so happy for her. Especially her sister-in-law Rosie
    M74H7rt.png

Clint travels to Sixam.
    Oh yeah, I found the the UFO craft in build/buy under the debug menu. Clint has an alien spacecraft now!! :D8ThzY60.png
    Clint Fontenot has been really busy too. He was telling his wife Rosie the latest drama at work.
    yZKDHDn.png
    He’s a space ranger in the astronaut career and has an excellent work ethic. He recently got one of those career chance cards stating that he uncovered some illegal trade and dealings in they upper echelons of the space force. He could expose them and be fired (which is illegal btw) or ignore it. Obviously he exposed the criminals and was fired. I immediately had him reapply and he was hired back at the same career level. He’s been hard at work adding a wormhole generator to his rocketship. Clint was the pollinator tech in my last save (I have the genders reversed via MCCC) so he was getting a bit homesick
    i1QitWr.png
    Done! He took a space flight one weekend LjkZNoi.png
    He made it to Sixam! Boy this place brings back memories qyu0eSH.png
    He roamed all over the lot available to touristing sims. He made sure to bring back a few souvenirs for the kids. A few more pet space aliens, a fang flower, and tentacle tree sprout for his wife Rosie. SuYdz7z.png
    He bumped into John Smith, another retired pollination tech that had immigrated to Sim Earth icbDC5E.png
    He decided to go back home Rq4Hp5T.png
    Yeah sure he loved Sixam. It was good to visit and he missed it on occasion vb8HCTK.png
    But his heart and home was back on Earth
    Wl7oTqk.png
    Grace forms a club!
    Clint’s youngest kid and only daughter, Grace (she’s a hybrid) has been busy making friends! She is now the leader of the Oasis Springs Girls club joVcfWs.png
    They meet at the Oasis Springs Park to play on the playground set, do homework, and experiment on the science table. Sometimes they meet at her house to play too
    Her older brother Gage looks a bit overwhelmed by all the girls running around the house XD
    CFfXPlO.png
    I had to thin Grace down a smidgeon. She’s an active little girl but for whatever reason, she ballooned up to max overweight level after 1 eggs and toast meal. I think it may have something to do with a mod. All my kids and toddlers are at max overweight level unless they are eating nothing but garden salads.
    Gage discovers his alien powers!
    Clint and Rosie’s oldest son Gage is a full alien like his dad. His powers have finally manifested once he hit puberty! I consider Gage a pre-teen. Gage was conceived when Clint abducted Rosie. No worries, she tracked him down and made contact. They wound up marrying each other later down the road. Gage has been in the Scouts since he was really small and he loves it. He and his sister also like to pester each other DA79gwG.png
    He’s been trying to help around the house by cooking breakfast when he can. Or he tries too lol XD qsEt1B9.png
    He also has proven quite handy! He fixed the stove all on his own! Z06nAt3.png
    His parents gave one of the rooms in their back building a makeover. He has a bigger room now thats a bit more private for a growing boy. He has his own tv and game set now! 5DGXDUK.png
    His dad brought back a dead space slug from Sixam. He managed to revive it AGmNRyz.png
    He’s analyzed personalities on sims before but nothing like this!
    It lives! We named it Sluggy 8epGxyk.png
    Rocky comes over to Visit
    Rosie’s teen brother Rocky came over to visit. Rocky is a few years older then his nephew Gage but they don’t mind. They are really good friends! Rocky shows Gage his summer camp photos.
    Ug3UjNB.png
    I had a bunch of screenshots and wanted to post but it was a total disaster so here’s the highlights lol
    Captain Eddie from (Edmund Morecombe actually) from Sulani was the camp counselor. He's an awesome guy and is married to Nalani Mahi-ai. They have 4 kids together.
    7wbzRWv.png
    He turned out to be missing home terribly as well as his wife. He’s also a vampire. Some weirdo in a bear suit kept running around the park and breaking in and eating all their food and interrupting their trip. It ticked him off so 2wGMyL1.png
    Bear for dinner it is RJ4oTB8.png
    Gwbf6HD.png
    Rocky thought that was hilarious. He got to hang out with his girlfriend Joslyn Bachelor (daughter of Michael Bachelor and Nina Caliente) IrT8zGz.png
    They...ahem...messed around in the hot tub AKf9V3M.png
    Now he can boast about messing around for real now!
    Also he saved the day when the campfire got out of control n1UPwe2.png
    Eddie sent them home after that lol
    Rosie gets a promotion and her garden club!
    Rosie, the matriarch of this family group has been busy lately! She is a botanist in the gardening career. ZjSa8Dr.png
    She got a job promotion! She tells her husband all about her new job duties. She recently prevented an invasive plant species from breaking out of the lab fNEYKJ2.png
    She has been working diligently in her garden. Gage has been showing a definite interest. He likes to help her out. 4yuH0y4.png
    Grace doesn’t like bees lol 5zIJkCb.png
    Her dad Cody Beauchamp started an outdoors club. They meet at Oasis Springs park BFSQs9i.png
    Its a great way to meet friends! Her new friend Hillary Barnard who lives on the other side of town tells her all about her new vampire boyfriend Griffin. I am assuming so because her thought bubbles were full of bats and vampires lol sVwrarp.png
    She helps with the community garden CbRABl0.png
    Family life has kept them busy! All their appliances keep breaking down. Trey has the clumsy trait so I think that’s why. He touches something and its bound to break lol. I have a TON of screenshots of them fixing stuff lol! Here’s the gist tQQOkIe.png
    She was doing the dishes one day when… did she just feel something move?
    OdGOc7b.png
    There’s a surprise for the family!
    Clint went out for a jog. Its fall now and he was enjoying the slightly cooler weather.
    3OjH3To.png
    He got quite a surprise from Rosie! She set him down on their bed alone. p3Us6nD.png
    We’re expecting!! He was more than pleased I think. Poor thing had popped! More so than her first 2. She was carrying heavy Bo9OyVR.png
    I was enjoying this cute scene when the fire alarm went off!!!
    Trey had set himself on fire making pancakes!!! OMG
    I was cracking up at his facial expression n40kHaq.png
    No worries. Pregnant lady and his finacee put him out QSN4kMM.png
    Rosie tells her dad that he’s going to be a grandpa soon. He was so happy xnhKVYw.png
    She hit her second trimester. She was definitely carrying heavy. But she’s a trooper and kept working and tending her garden sUgPMqy.png
    Grace liked to feel her sibling move around. I don’t think Grace was quite grasping the concept of what was about to happen XXXqt0e.png
    She hit her third trimester! Oh boy I hope it's not twins. 8rrL2iY.png
    It was her due date. She was definitely ready for this baby to be born. She finished all her garden chores and was finally on maternity leave. The baby was kicking a lot (SOL mod) and was leaving her in pain somewhat. She had a feeling she was going to be in for a rough night.
    RiOckyb.png
    Clint more or less knew this and made sure she ate and napped a lot that day to keep up her energy. He napped with her OsekZhV.png
    Sure enough it was about 11 pm and she was up eating a snack when the contractions started. Clint started freaking out. txEQfKC.png
    They twirled into something more comfortable. Fortunately their inlaws and kids were fast asleep so they wouldn’t be bothered. So they decided to watch Diamonds are for Sims. 6G5CR0X.png
    Not that Rosie was paying attention much. She was not a happy camper 6OKaeEh.png
    Then it happened! w3AFGZ5.png
    Its a boy! His name is Gunner Q2jfT2X.png
    Sure enough, even though I made sure she kept her needs up, she was drained. She almost passed out from exhaustion on the floor.
    NdeYziU.png
    She made sure the baby was breastfed. Then Clint sent her to bed to rest. He took over for the rest of the night cn3rEjz.png
    The next morning the family had a surprise waiting for them!
    2Xw4emy.png
    Till next time!

• Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    And little Dante has grew up. He has his father's hair and pointy ears.

:) He's such a little cutie, he's gonna be a lady killer when he gets older.

KYs8QqL.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited May 2020
    @KiniHokulani In his defense he tried really really hard, he's a base game sim and that's a base game hair but I've just seen a shift in quality and it's getting harder to keep those hairs attractive he's lucky heh.As for the rest..phooey...Hong Kong Phooey at that lol.....also if that is another ref lost to the ages he's a cartoon dog..

I think in all honesty it was fanfiction and fanart that introduced me to her cause I'm always behind on games, I considered Ultimate at least but then I wasn't sure I'd play it. Aside from their price, at least where I am they get sold out on the daily checking online and seeing if they are available is a pretty good way to know how the stores are because they are keeping up with that. I hope you can snag one at some point.

Lol I love that I don't know it's a small thing I know but it's nice to find commons, I'm not sure how many Asian markets we have around here anymore there were several near childhood homes and I'd been to a couple but at least World Market is still there. There are always so many goodies there, another one I liked were the melon ones, and these little filled marshmallows with Hello Kitty on the bag the Matcha ones were my fave heh.

Now see "Canon" and I have a rocky relationship but I'll look there for hints if need be maybe the next time I have a new save I'll give him a happier family so he's just player by choice or however you'd say it. Mmhmm I thought there was a mod at work ha, they do look nice but then I guess I don't use that option much it depends on the sim. Red and black suits I dig it mmhmm.
    @sarabeth2984 glad you liked them they may need some more screen time cause I am confuzzled on who is next I want to play everyone lol.
    @AlwaysAsking Now you have the same issue I did I wasn't sure which one I wanted to play and ended up giving Don and Thorne way more attention than they were supposed to get. So most of my reply to you is a slightly wordless bounce around with them so you can see what you did my game had a plan now these two need to be figured out...lol.

So first, Don and Thorne are not specifically a couple, now Thorne may or may not want that and Don for his ways can tell, after all he'd put many many.....many many many women in that position he doesn't like it yet he hasn't sent Thorne packing. Heavens knows he can pay for the house on his own but Thorne is just,strange. Something to be curious about, no one actually liked him like that they wanted his money and maybe a night or two. His longest "relationship" was a date, maybe he was a glutton for punishment, maybe he even liked a little of what he saw that was different with Thorne but he didn't know. He did know he wanted to see where things would go.

As for Thorne he's not sure how much his interest is just "the chase" and how much is just humoring Don or liking that he humored him back. Though if he was sharing space with anyone it would be Don, at least that's what he'd like to think he believed he had a crush on him the first time he worked out shirtless, Don was a fine specimen and if nothing else he liked to spoil him. It was a strange situation to be in with someone he knew didn't want anything more while he didn't dislike the idea there was little point in pushing the issue but they weren't doing up the guest bedroom there was one master bedroom and they were going to share...and they do.

Honestly they are still both pains in the otherwise of the front...lol

Annnd we're gonna let the pics do the talking too heh.

3NBMxAn.png
    o0AWn37.png

More in here of course
    b7Q3p1h.png
    zYCMzCl.png
    be6bqg6.png
    InP63RD.png
    GoXNabR.png
    QKTMyiD.png
    Ry7capm.png
    ZMXVvik.png
    EJNfGm3.png
    QN5HvOY.png

Moving on..
    Tbh1gHw.png
    There is no real story here, mccc usually takes Dennis here and gives him a lovely young wife and kids, this time he got her with one baby he doesn't look too happy about it either but that's his wife for the rest of his days so he has to deal with it.
    pBW0FoH.png
    Now then for the original Thorne, Thadia knows she looks good but I have never seen this top is she glitched or is this an actual career thing? It's cute if it's supposed to be like that. If it's not clear I'm referring to midriff.
    UOGm5on.png
    Tulip was born so Oliver's days as Octavia were a fever dream, look at this little angel she's just so darn cute.
    KaXsJBp.png
    Oliver is also very happy not to be pregnant anymore.

He's cute isn't he?

XQJXv2g.png
    Tulip has developed an immediate connection with August who came up for advice from Thadia and stayed for the cuddles, which is adorable and I don't really have much to say on that. Being that she was adopted it seems she's not willing to rock the boat she wants to be happy there and that's just alright by me <3
    Deo72Oe.png
    Oliver also set the grill on fire after the food was done...not sure how.
    GECmDYr.png
    He really seems to appreciate Thadia more when she's not looking, but she's more aware than he knows, she loves to be the center of attention and her husband's attention is top of line.

"Hey TT."

"Hmm?"

He was up in a second to get a kiss from his dear wife.
    tZzbUcL.png
    "Let's adopt another kid."

She chuckled.

"It's not like shopping for shoes honey."

"It is if you...already did all the work and just need to go get the kid."

She rolled her eyes but grinned, he was lucky he got the diva that loved kids.

"I even had his name changed."

"Oh I see, three girls is too much you need a boy?"

"Yeah and all the pets will be boys too, deal with it."

She laughed.

"I love you too."
    Cfl8sKp.png
    And here he is, Neon is just the cutest thing, like his sister, I'd say that Peach is also older than him but he doesn't seem to mind being adopted into middle childdom.
    d6RWNPP.png
    And lastly I made a couple changes to Jodi's trailer, Joaquin didn't have much money but he wanted to show in some way how he appreciated her helping, she just likes that sound of a happy family around her....

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Ok, posting this and then continuing!

@rottmeister

I've heard that before. That "Serial Romantic" doesn't translate to other languages easily. But yes, that's what it is in English, and the trait you get is called "Player"
    That wasn't fair!
    He was an NPC! I moved 3rica and Bart out and was playing as them then suddenly my camera pans away from my lot...
    This is very concerning... is it supposed to do that? Is it because it was a servo? Of course, I play with aging off, and no one dies, so maybe it wouldn't happen to me anyway, but it's really terrible that it happened to you! I'm really sorry that happened.

Lol, I've just seen your update where you said your newly aged teen, with barely any fishing skills, caught 2 angelfish! Doesn't that figure! ;)

Ahhh, ok, now we have a whole recap! lol!
    Bart Postma (3rica's husband) got abducted for a second time in a row and got tummy aches...
    That's the best way to say he got pregnant ever! lol!

Maaike is cute. Is it a coincidence that she looks like 3rika? Or did you design her human form?

Now ... I have a question. How did 3rika create a clone of herself that wasn't her same age?

Did going to the opera cheer 3rika up?

@DarthAsianKaren
    I guess the highlight of my gameplay today, was when I had my sim play the violin in public. She didn't make much money, unfortunately.
    Money isn't everything, right?

And the dog sounds cool!

@ryttu3k

Thank you for the link and information! I was more behind than I thought I was on your Simsta! I think I was 6 behind, but I could catch up on the others easily!

I felt so bad for Caleb when the news of his new baby sibling made him so sad. That kinda stuff shouldn't make you sad. :( Lilith is much more pragmatic, but still so caring. It's amazing.

Caleb finding other young Vampires was so nice! It seemed to really cheer him up!

Johnny is always so fun and sweet, I love how in love he and Caleb are.

And Wow! The part in AO3 is .... intriguing... steamy ... devious ... dangerous... I'm running out of adjectives ;) but in any case it was very cool! So descriptive about Morgyn!

And I was surprised at Morgyn's thoughts about Lilith.... afterwards. She never seems uncertain about anything to me. Maybe uncertain isn't the right word ... but hopefully you know what I mean.

And thanks for the rundown of the pictures! I can generally see faces, because they are bright, but I can't see much else very clearly, so I couldn't tell positioning, or if there's someone there with their back to the "camera" I may not notice them. It does sound kind of frightening for Lilith. But I laughed at you saying Vlad just wanted to know how to get them out of his house! Ha!

Sooooo. Those sims are Alpha? I've heard the word, but never fully understood what it meant. Basically it means very realistic?

I actually really like how they look! But It's kind of jarring when you aren't used to it for that player. Like, that's not Your Caleb. I can't identify with him as your Caleb. I believe DarkAngel1994's sims must be Alpha, but because they have always looked like that I really love them that way! Like, you can see every strand of hair, you know?

So yes, I really love how they look, but I hope you don't switch to them like overnight if you decide to switch, lol! Ok, give me some warning!! :D

@DinowCookie

Wow!!! long time no see! How are you?

Ohhhh, this is such a cute story! The bookworm loner, and the beautiful food stand worker. Could he actually see her from his window? Or is that a cute thought from you? Whichever, its super cute, and the love emails working for him is a great angle.

The room they are sitting in in their home in Newcrest looks nice. I don't recognize some of the furniture. Is it from Get Famous?

I'm glad you're having fun with it! Apparently the acting career is bugged, so gaining fame as a writer was a good plan!

@netney52

Hey! No problem! I don't use mods either, so I'm always asking people here to help me get out of situations I don't like, lol! They are a great bunch and tell me everything I need to know!

I know a lot of gamers who do what you did, just roll with whatever happens! It sounds like it's turning out nice for your family!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I couldn't do what Lucy did either. Jacques is a handful and has created TWO evil children. Both Neal and Max have the evil trait. He cracked me up whenever he started talking to himself though. He didn't make the house any more positive vibes with his meanness and constant fighting with Max. They ended up enemies before Jacques died and Max laughed at his urn for quite a while.

The wedding update will come soon. I have a little bit to write about Sofia before we get to that, but I can hardly wait to look back at the pictures myself.

Nelson is definitely a spellcaster. I actually didn't know about the whole Charm family when I chose Nelson to be Hugo's prospect in life so it was a surprise. I might use that at some point but for now Hugo is completely unaware and still trying to figure things out.Don't think it'll be easy for him to grasp, logical being that he is.
    I don't think Nelson put two and two together immediately with Emilia's death and the cheating. He does know she died from an overwhelming amount of stress and as soon as his mind clears up a little, he might see what actually happened. He doesn't like his dad very much right now. (In-game, Darrel already remarried to Yuki Behr and I think he might have even moved out and left Nelson alone in the apartment, hello bad parenting!)

@InuMiroLover Beautifully written. I love this update a lot. Poor Gracie. Must have been quite a shock to her system. Very powerful picture too.

@sarabeth2984 Thank you!
  • Options
    Another post, and then I continue on! lol!

@PeculiarPlumbob

Wow! That's a jarring first picture when you open the spoiler! lol!

Why don't they put on the right clothes? Honestly? Sheesh. (I don't have Seasons, so I don't have to worry! lol!)

I think its wonderful that Will was the one to catch the angelfish! And yay! Hadley is back!!

Waldo is really adorable!

@CheesySimsLover

Ahhh, ok. Sorry to break the immersion, but when I see stuff like that I always think to myself, "why don't my sims do cool stuff like that?" :smiley:

But it was a really cute story that he went to get her!

@SERVERFRA

I love this!
    I am Woman hear me Invent.
    Are you actually referencing the Helen Reddy song? ;) I love that song!

It sounds like it's going to be a very fun play through!

And that is a very practical way to handle the cell phone issue!

@DarkAngel1994

Yay!! You're sharing the ancient bloodlines challenge! Cool!

Ohhh, I love Iris! She is fearless!

That Simeon is cool looking! I'll bet he is her mom's old friend :)

She must know about the Charm family... but she's not ready to meet them yet

Was she just out exploring and saw the arch, or was she looking for it? It seems like she didn't know what it was, so I think it was a surprise! The other side is a lot more surprising! lol!

@CK213

Oh wow! Ambitions plan! I hadn't heard about this part of it! You needed teachers/ staff for the school you made... That's super cool!

And I agree, Sulani is so wonderful to visit!

I'm glad the 3 of you could relax and unwind there! lmao!

Anyway, congrats on graduating and almost having your school set to go!

Why did you disband the renegades?

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,131 Member
    Yup. I've been having the classic songs of
    I am Woman Hear Me Roar & I'm Every Woman, it's all In Me., in my head lately. Lol
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92

I could not keep up with you!! lol!

Ok I'm going to make it through now! Totally

Yes! I definitely loved seeing the Savalanis again! The boys are too cute, and the rapport between Leon and (I forgot her name! lol) is unlike anyone else on the thread. They are adorably naughty. ha!

And of course, delirious army man - flower bunny - mortal combat! Very sensible!

And yeah, I got the guys backwards. I think that your Thorne's hair reminded me so much of my Don's hair, that I just thought that was Don. And my Thorne wears sunglasses, but my Don never does, so, with my lovely cataract filled eyes I saw them the other way around! lol

Now that I see them being posers, wow! No doubt, that there is my Thorne! That's how he stands! That's how he looks at you, yum! And Don? Yes, that's Don, arms out like that... just inviting people to fall into his arms, and generally they do! lol.

Doesn't Thorne sound beautiful now? :heart: Did he play his guitar yet? Did you get him a guitar? Lol! In my game he's actually smart enough to keep it in his inventory so he can randomly pull it out a play songs. He's weird. Don, on the other hand, had to be reminded again and again to put his sketch pad away in his inventory. :D

Don is adorable showing off his soccer skills. That man has skills! He sure does! In my save he bowled a strike the first time he ever picked up a bowling ball. He won the dance competition And diving competition in ryttu3k's Big Brother challenge. But ... in Becka28's save he gets bested by children at chess, and receives life advice from toddlers who look at him condescendingly, lol! So yes - he has skills. Just none in the brains department!

I love their update today, but no! It didn't help me decide what update to do!!

Oh wow ... what a sentence ...
    but they weren't doing up the guest bedroom there was one master bedroom and they were going to share...and they do
    lol! Is Don richer than Thorne in your story? Or am I getting that backwards too?

If I wasn't convinced who was who by their posing, all I need is a look at their dancing and I know who is who also. :sweat_smile:

Gosh they're cute singing together! I've never done that with them. I image Don's singing skill might be 2 if he's lucky!

And just look at those eyes! Don better decide what he wants, why are these guys being wishy washy? lol! Tell them they are destined to be together, and they shouldn't fight it!

JAI67JZ.png

Just one question, where is a picture of a kiss? Your post has a rose, and flirty behavior, but no kiss. That should be illegal! Ha!

Oh my, Dennis does Not look thrilled! Did you see my Jude Ward? She is much better looking as a man!

"Real" Thorne looks like a trip in your game! Tulip is very cute! But you're going to have to remind me who the other kids are. August? Where did she come from?

And what is this about?!!
    "It is if you...already did all the work and just need to go get the kid."
    Ummm, it seriously sounds to me as if that is Oliver's child!

Jodi continues to be sweet! How very Johnny like! That's cute that she likes the sound of a happy family around her. Something tells me they might become more than friends.

Is the little one actually Marcus' child?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking what can I say? When I has time to play and post.....I haz time to play and post lol.

Lol, his wife is Anaya, they just fit together like..osh kosh and be gosh, or something? :smiley: I'm glad you saw it as sensible cause I wasn't sure what to make of it...cause I'm just like that. I don't know sometimes taking a break just from a save then diving back in and just going with it, it's just fun. Oh I see, no worries I do not have cataracts but I haven't gotten new glasses in years and let me tell you they are way past their prime so I do that too but hey something to chat about right? Right, I answer my own questions...sometimes.

Yeah I love his voice and Don was too I like the end result voices so sometimes if I have a sim that would fit that lifestyle I would just cheat their skill up as the beginner noises really dig at my nerves just no. I think Don just reached level 2 it was pretty bad but this time around it was kind of funny like he was just trying his hardest even if he's hardheaded and doesn't know why. That's funny it's one of those little things some people are just more forgetful yeah let's say that his sketch pad doesn't like his inventory.

My Don resents that remark whether it's true or not he may agree to agree...see what I did there? Lol

Nothing helps me decide what to do I just open my game and hope.

Oh yeah they climb right in, not backwards I think they would be pretty even money wise as I cheated them money, their house is one of my older builds and it costs a pretty penny so I evened things out for them.

I tried! I even shook a stick and a boulder at them and they just yell forbidden words and go back to pretending they aren't ignoring their almighty watcher....hehehhehehe okay I'm being silly but you get what I mean. I did not keep one, cause I was being a pain. I think I did see that earlier I don't know Jude is okay but I think ole Judy Judy is a lost cause.

Thadia is a self proclaimed queen, I know, she told me, I adore Tulip, they adopted August at some point through the mod so I just went with it, and Peach is Orange I just flipped her, and Neon is brand new.

No that was pointing out adoption isn't easy, like he filled out the paperwork her caseworker approved of him, he had a clean background check, stuff like that, so all that was left was picking up the kid.

Jodi is still dear I was trying to limit my post so I didn't go any further there, that's home for them, for now.

Yeah that was always Marcus's child he just has no interest in her.

I should sim more but I'm getting tired my night coffee isn't working heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited May 2020
    Sofia

05-17-20-5-32-42-PM.jpg

Decent clothes, hair and makeup slowly became less and less relevant to Sofia as time went on. She was still together with Hugo, but her relationship didn’t get her out of this funk she was in. Sofia felt empty and lifeless most of the time. Her bubbles were the only thing that still made her feel anything.

05-17-20-5-33-06-PM.jpg
    A goofy smile spread on Sofia’s face. The whole world got blurry, happy, and colourful for a short moment until the bubbles disappeared from the room and Sofia went in for her next hit.

05-17-20-5-26-24-PM.jpg
    Loud noises from the apartment across the hallway took Sofia out of it. She stumbled through the flat, the short high the bubbles gave her already wearing off. An overwhelming amount of sadness hit her. The disturbance barely annoyed her, but the screaming took her out of her trance enough to want it gone.

05-17-20-5-37-19-PM.jpg
    Sofia managed to get to her neighbour’s apartment door, but as soon as she got out in the hallway a wave of cold hit her. She was freezing. Was it really that hot in her apartment? Goosebumps appeared on her arms and she tried to warm her body up by holding herself. A soft knock on the door didn’t do anything. The neighbours didn’t hear her. There was no energy or warmth left in her to try again, so she walked carefully, trying to balance herself every so often, back to her own flat.

05-17-20-5-42-39-PM.jpg
    The idea was to sit on the couch and have a breather before she’d go back to her trusty helper, but Sofia didn’t last long and passed out on the couch exhaustedly. She never even noticed the passage of time and evening falling during her binge. There was no response when Hugo came home from work and he once again went to bed on his own.
    Post edited by Duvelina on
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    So the human form of Maaike I didn't design. I left the hair color and face the same. Only made her a bit skinnier and changed the hair & outfits.

Rob unfortunately still is dead, but I copied the servo from my gallery so he still has all his skills and traits. I'm just going to say the *evil* daughter had saved the memories of Rob in a cloud and uploaded it to a new body.

He died because it was raining and he didn't use his umbrella...
    I was playing as 3rica and her household, so I left Rob and Legacy in their mansion. I didn't even know Rob was walking in my neighbourhood and everyone was at work so I sped up the time and then my camera pans away from my lot...

Idk why but non played servos break down so much! I've had to repair random servos about 8 times now.

Edit: Oh, yeah. The opera. Um 3rica's mother asked her to visit the opera and I accepted. I imagined it'd cheer the both of them up.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, @KiniHokulani

No damages or injuries during that quake, we do not get them where I live
    so it was a historical one, the past one was like 2008.
    @AlwaysAsking I love both of those,
    but uncle Joey is just something else haha.
    @KiniHokulani cute toddler

@sarabeth2984

Thank you

@RedDestiny92

You have so handsome male sims, I love them.

• Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I'm well, thanks. 😁 Turned in my bachelor thesis finally, it took soo long! How have you been?
    I've been following you on TS4 gallery which reminded me of this thread when you uploaded Thorne and Don.

And yes, Anthony could actually see her from his bedroom window. He had an apartment right across the street from the spice market. 😁
    The furniture is indeed from Get Famous. I didn't know that the acting career is bugged 😱 I was going to try it later but I guess that'll have to wait, so thanks for the heads-up.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited May 2020
    @mercuryfoam, page 702.
    Thank you! Tiffany and Wendy just felt that connection when they met.

@Koteyka, page 707.
    Katrina's back! Aww yeah!

First screenshot is this:
    04-21-20_3-59-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A bit of a walk
    Roddy went outside for a walk. He saw Soren Higa, who was looking sad. Roddy gave Soren a big comforting hug:
    04-21-20_4-13-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What's on your mind, Soren?' Roddy asked:
    04-21-20_4-16-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Soren burst into tears. 'I got word that my mum passed away. She lived in Aurora Skies....' Soren said, sobbing:
    04-21-20_4-18-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh, come here, Soren' Roddy said, giving Soren another big comforting hug:
    04-21-20_4-19-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Soren, remember the good times you had with your mum. It may help you to cheer up' Roddy said:
    04-21-20_4-22-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thanks Roddy! That's helped me!' Soren said, grateful:
    04-21-20_4-22-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, Soren!' Roddy said, happy to have helped. Later, Roddy went home.
    Movie time!
    Roddy and Chloe invited Maluc Tsoc and Aurora Carmona to watch some movies at Kelly's house. They accepted:
    04-22-20_9-18-24%25C2%25A0AM.png
    They arrived. 'Welcome to Kelly Brook's house!' Roddy said, cheerfully. Maluc's jaw dropped. 'Wait...THE KELLY BROOK?' Maluc asked, shocked. 'The one and only!' Chloe answered, beaming. They went inside, and Kelly greeted her friends and guests warmly. The movie they watched was Lost Dog's Journey Home:
    04-22-20_9-31-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_9-31-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, the group discussed the film they just watched:
    04-22-20_9-31-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Maluc and Aurora went back to their respective homes. 'You know, Chloe...I think Maluc might like Aurora' Kelly said, as she put the DVD back in its case. 'Now that is interesting' Chloe replied. Kelly smiled. 'Now, what else should we watch?' she asked. 'Moonlight Massacre 3!' Roddy suggested. 'Is that fine with you, Chloe?' Kelly enquired. 'It's all good. Roddy's been through a freaking jungle with his mum, after all!' Chloe replied, chuckling. 'Ok, Moonlight Massacre 3 it is!' Kelly said, getting out the DVD. The trio sat down:
    04-22-20_9-57-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_9-57-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_9-57-45%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    04-22-20_9-58-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_9-58-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_9-59-14%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_9-59-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The next movie they watched was The Adventures of the Spaceship Simulation:
    04-22-20_10-05-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-05-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-06-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-09-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After the movie was over, Kelly and Chloe gave Roddy a big cuddle each:
    04-22-20_10-13-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-13-32%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    04-22-20_10-14-44%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Later, Kelly made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    04-22-20_10-27-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a big smooch on his cheek:
    04-22-20_10-27-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-28-11%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Kelly gave Roddy a big hug:
    04-22-20_10-29-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Chloe hugged Kelly:
    04-22-20_10-32-10%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Chloe and Roddy then said goodbye to their friend and went back home.
    Mail time, bees and cowplants
    Shine got the mail:
    04-22-20_10-36-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin tended to his bees:
    04-22-20_10-40-21%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-40-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-40-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And Shine fed her cowplant:
    04-22-20_10-42-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Smooches from Berry Bliss
    Roddy had finished removing the photos from his wall and putting them into the digital photo frames:
    04-22-20_10-44-51%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Berry Bliss was visiting. She went up to Roddy's Bedroom. 'Hello Roddy!' she said, looking fondly at her grandnephew:
    04-22-20_10-45-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Hello Grandaunt Berry!' Roddy replied, cheerfully. Berry Bliss smiled and made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MxThuhlvPfk/XqArqcVRSpI/AAAAAAAEER0/🐸🐸🐸🐸_GdjeFC8IidOr2ALuhpDI-AGy8BQAlgCNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/04-22-20_10-45-18%25C2%25A0AM-2.png[/img]
    Then she gave Roddy several big loving smooches on his face:
    04-22-20_10-45-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_10-46-14%25C2%25A0AM-3.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Berry Bliss had covered his face in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    04-22-20_11-03-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    04-22-20_11-05-07%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Berry then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    04-22-20_11-05-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she cuddled Roddy:
    04-22-20_11-07-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy felt sleepy. He changed into his masculine sleepwear outfit and climbed into bed, falling fast asleep. Berry smiled and tucked him in:
    04-22-20_11-09-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    04-22-20_11-10-04%25C2%25A0AM-3.png
    04-22-20_11-10-31%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Berry smiled at her grandnephew:
    04-22-20_11-10-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Berry went home. Shine entered Roddy's room and tucked him in:
    04-22-20_11-30-58%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    04-22-20_11-33-08%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_11-33-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_11-33-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie. Mummy loves you!' Shine whispered:
    04-22-20_11-33-38%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Shine had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches, and yet he was still sleeping:
    04-22-20_11-39-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_11-45-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Nice and recharged!
    After a few sim hours sleep, Roddy woke up, feeling recharged. He had a shower:
    04-22-20_11-46-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then he got changed into his feminine everyday outfit and did his makeup and hair:
    04-22-20_11-47-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went outside and joined Advarius Furystrykar in fishing:
    04-22-20_11-51-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Advarius went home. Roddy continued to fish:
    04-22-20_11-52-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Something pulled on his line:
    04-22-20_11-53-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy had caught a tuna:
    04-22-20_11-53-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Wait...that's quite big!' Roddy thought, examining his catch:
    04-22-20_11-53-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    04-22-20_11-53-56%25C2%25A0AM-3.png
    Roddy went back home:
    04-22-20_11-57-32%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bonus Picture
    This is just so cute. Roddy looked up at the camera and showed off the tuna he had caught!
    04-22-20_11-54-08%25C2%25A0AM.png

I think you're going to like the next 9 updates! Search for the hint amongst the spoilers of this update!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,536 Member
    Another post, and then I continue on! lol!

@CK213

Oh wow! Ambitions plan! I hadn't heard about this part of it! You needed teachers/ staff for the school you made... That's super cool!

And I agree, Sulani is so wonderful to visit!

I'm glad the 3 of you could relax and unwind there! lmao!

Anyway, congrats on graduating and almost having your school set to go!

Why did you disband the renegades?

My sims were at the library and the Renegades showed up there for some reason.
    I think because I built the library on the property of their old hangout.

Anyway, they started breaking all the computers in the library.
    I took control of Max to change that activity and simply decided to disband them instead. >:)
    It's funny now that I think about it, but I was really annoyed at the time.

I haven't gotten far with Ambrosius and Janay today, but the welcome wagon did show up since their prep school is actually a house.05_19_20_12_52_19_AM.png

It was cool to have some Uni students show up.
    05_19_20_12_54_01_AM.png

05_19_20_1_07_24_AM.png

05_19_20_1_23_52_AM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    Here is another Lori and Devante update

Tagging @AlwaysAsking @KiniHokulani and
    @mercuryfoam ( so you can find it easily when you are back on to the thread)

Update

QYqnZS8.png

Since loris parent shad moved back closer to her, she wanted to spend some
    quality time with her dad. They met up at the pub close by.

74cprv1.png

More under spoiler
    yRTmeY0.png

" So nice to see you dad" Lori exclaimed happily, Quinton agreed
    he was glad to be living near his daughter now.

ulpXc5v.png

Of course, Tomax was there, they are a bit of friends I noticed so guess they show up
    if she goes out.

Xuv0Ati.png

Lori and her dad decided to go karaoke, none of them sang well
    but it was the fun with it not to sing good.

QLiUCKV.png

LJMyo9n.png

ceXAP09.png

They sang country which was her dad's favorite genre to sing when he did karaoke.

To be continued

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top