Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @deadncrispy Hello! Our Sims 4 thread is here. Would you please add your request there? I'm going to list it today and note this post but I don't want it to get confusing. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    @deadncrispy Hello! Our Sims 4 thread is here. Would you please add your request there? I'm going to list it today and note this post but I don't want it to get confusing. Thank you!

Ah I new something was off yeah I will
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madam Secretary. @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim and I are going to do a collab on this request. :)

Date: March 24, 2020
    Username: PoshK1tty
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: French Chateau Mansion for Starlight Shores or Sunlit Tide
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Not a request but just wanted to say, you have done so many builds for me and I really appreciate it to this day <3 you do such amazing jobs on every build you do.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Madam Secretary, Unfortunately, I've not had any response from my requester and it's been almost two weeks. I sent them a private message on May 3rd and also tagged them on my contact thread with questions. Could you please cancel this request? Thank you.

Date: April 7, 2020
    Username: Simona1603
    Description: Traditional Contemporary Home for Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator: Sandraelle
    Claimed By: Sandraelle
  • Options
    trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    Not a request but just wanted to say, you have done so many builds for me and I really appreciate it to this day <3 you do such amazing jobs on every build you do.

Same! I've asked for many homes over the years and still use all of the houses to this day! I treasure each, as they are so different and yet so uniquely amazing!

Before finding the group, honestly, my lack of building skills was stifling my game play a lot. I felt like I couldn't really expand my family, and any in-game houses, while nice, just never seemed to fit and required a lot of tweaking.. and ended up looking so cobbled together. I'm the "perfectionist player" (even my sister teases me on it) so having such sad housing really dampened my game play. Cannot thank you guys enough for always seeing my visions through when I put in requests, or when I download your other fabulous creations!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

As one of the four active team members @BreeMiles , @romagi1 and @Sandraelle still creating for Sims 3, I’m just popping in to say thank you very much for your kind words @Kylieb191 and @trashbinsouvenir . We enjoy creating, and requests add another element of satisfaction. I miss the days when this was such a vibrant community however simmers like you who appreciate what we do and stimulate our creativity help to keep us going. Thanks also to our team secretary @Lissykin who admins both the Sims 3 and Sims 4 threads and keeps the team updated behind the scenes. Wishing everyone a good week ahead! Be safe and find some measure of satisfaction in each precious day 🌸 🤗
  • Options
    I agree with everything @soocoolsim said -- very well put. But yes, thank you so much for taking the time to stop in and thank us @Kylieb191 and @trashbinsouvenir , as we love doing requests for you all. :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    As one of the four active team members @BreeMiles , @romagi1 and @Sandraelle still creating for Sims 3, I’m just popping in to say thank you very much for your kind words @Kylieb191 and @trashbinsouvenir . We enjoy creating, and requests add another element of satisfaction. I miss the days when this was such a vibrant community however simmers like you who appreciate what we do and stimulate our creativity help to keep us going. Thanks also to our team secretary @Lissykin who admins both the Sims 3 and Sims 4 threads and keeps the team updated behind the scenes. Wishing everyone a good week ahead! Be safe and find some measure of satisfaction in each precious day 🌸 🤗

As one of the active team member creating for The Sims 4, and since I built for @trashbinsouvenir too, I feel alluded as well and second what Paula said.
    <3<3<3
  • Options
    aaron0haaronaaron0haaron Posts: 119 Member
    I'd like to third what the others have said. I love and still use each lot this team has created for me.

I'm back with another request. My firefighter sim, currently employed at Farmhouse Fire Station by @Sandraelle, has just been promoted to Fire Chief. Now that he can work from home, I want him to have a nice home to work from.

Username: aaron0haaron
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Country/Farmhouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except KPST
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30 or 40x40
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master suite, 1 girl’s room (child), 2 boys’ rooms (child & nursery)
    Number of bathrooms: 3.5
    Favorite color schemes: Warm & cool neutrals
    Colors you dislike: N/A I like all colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: List can be DMed, but I don’t have much installed currently
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Riverview
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.builderhouseplans.com/plan/3493-square-feet-4-bedroom-3-50-bathroom-3-garage-sp186956
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like there to be space in the garage for a fire truck and a loft type area above the garage to be used as an office/man cave. I’d like a playground area for the kids, outdoor kitchen w/grill & bar, outdoor seating area w/fireplace, closets for all bedrooms (his & hers in master suite), a play/study room/book nook, a second small office/work area
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? Have fun!
  • Options
    Honestly as soon as I know what house I want i'll be putting in a request, i'm just having a block as to what I want lol. <3
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Residential Lot Request Form

Username: kylieb191
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): cottage
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: Most except for the movie pack
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? katy perry
    Lot size (dimensions): possibly 30 x 40 - don't mind but would like a pool so maybe bigger?
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10):4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? for a nursery - I love unisex rooms for those rooms, a girls room from child-teen and then boys child-teen but I am happy if you want to throw something in there :)
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: for this house, pastels
    Colors you dislike: orange, red
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I own most of the store except for a couple of worlds.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: dr pepper beach parasol
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? starlight shores
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/3976-square-feet-4-bedroom-3-bathroom-1-garage-cottage-beach-sp154775
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? would love a pool with waterfall and slide if possible please and a place to garden but would need to be shielded from zombies :(.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions? I like the pastel pink and blue they use on the outside of the house in the third pic and the driveway style of the first :) sorry they have different styles on there so had to be specific :s I'm usually quite care free so would love to hear your ideas too :)
    Post edited by Kylieb191 on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madam Secretary since the majority of my part of the collab is finished I would claim this one now. :D

Date: March 28, 2020
    Username: StephSteb
    Description: Creator's Choice Family Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • Options
    BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hello! It has been literal years since I've been on these forums. And of course, the moment I open up my game, I start swapping out homes! LOL romagi has created so many beautiful homes for me in the past that I immediately thought of this group when I had a house question. Has any of your team created/refurnished homes for the World Adventure worlds? I'm finding it almost impossible to find nice homes for the empty lots when I'm finally able to get my visas in order. (Never mind that this game came out over 10 years ago and I'm just now doing these adventure challenges...)

So all this to say, this isn't a request for something new so much as a wcif. My game demands pretty things and I, but a humble servant, must appease the Sims gods.

Please and thank you.
    Post edited by Blythelyre on
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Blythelyre wrote: »
    Hello! It has been literal years since I've been on these forums. And of course, the moment I open up my game, I start swapping out homes! LOL romagi has created so many beautiful homes for me in the past that I immediately thought of this group when I had a house question. Has any of your team created/refurnished homes for the World Adventure worlds? I'm finding it almost impossible to find nice homes for the empty lots when I'm finally able to get my visas in order. (Never mind that this game came out over 10 years ago and I'm just now doing these adventure challenges...)

So all this to say, this isn't a request for something new so much as a wcif. My game demands pretty things and I, but a humble servant, must appease the Sims gods.

Please and thank you.

Hey you! It's good to see you! :smiley:

We have many lots organized in our blog - if you search by style I think you should find some goodies.
    Have fun finding the perfect fit. If you can't find exactly what you need, we're here. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Hi everyone! I had a procedure that has taken some time to recover from. If I've missed anything, please let me know. I hope everyone is doing as well as they can. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary. @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim and I are going to do a collab on this request. :)

Date: March 24, 2020
    Username: PoshK1tty
    Description: French Chateau Mansion for Starlight Shores or Sunlit Tide
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you, everyone! I can't wait to see what you create together. :smiley:<3
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, Unfortunately, I've not had any response from my requester and it's been almost two weeks. I sent them a private message on May 3rd and also tagged them on my contact thread with questions. Could you please cancel this request? Thank you.

Date: April 7, 2020
    Username: Simona1603
    Description: Traditional Contemporary Home for Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator: Sandraelle
    Claimed By: Sandraelle

Thank you for letting me know, it's so sad when this happens! :confused:
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Hi @Simona1603. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary since the majority of my part of the collab is finished I would claim this one now. :D

Date: March 28, 2020
    Username: StephSteb
    Description: Creator's Choice Family Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this request please.

Date: May 5, 2020
    Username: trashbinsouvenir
    Page: here
    Description: Egyptian Vacation Home for Al Simhara on "The Almond Tree House" 5 Western Delta Lot
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@trashbinsouvenir , Hello, I'm excited to get started on your request. Please check in with my on my contact thread as this is where I will be posting any questions I have. :)https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998
  • Options
    trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    @Sandraelle I'm so thrilled! Thank you so much!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    Blythelyre wrote: »

Please and thank you.

Hey you! It's good to see you! :smiley:

We have many lots organized in our blog - if you search by style I think you should find some goodies.
    Have fun finding the perfect fit. If you can't find exactly what you need, we're here. :)

OOOOH, Thank you for the link! Don't mind if I do!!

Also, I hope you feel better. Keeping you in my thoughts.
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg