Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Simona1603Simona1603 Posts: 1 New Member
    Username: Simona1603

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Sandraelle if available, but anyone is awesome :)

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional Contemporary mix

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry

Lot size (dimensions): 64x64

Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom. Couple (male and female) of adult sims. The female is an inventor, so she is very handy (enjoys fixer upper cars), but also very artsy (sculpting, painting). The male is a famous chef, loves gardening and also dabbles in fishing and martial arts. I would love their bedroom to showcase a nice blend of their personalities and it would be nice if it had a walk in closet, an en-suite bathroom and a small sitting area.
    Bedroom 2: Female simbot's bedroom. Should be pretty futuristic and not very big. There is no need for a closet, hamper or shower (if you decide to give her an en-suite).
    Bedroom 3: Toddler daughter's bedroom. I would like to have the store items (changing table, baby monitor, swing, walker, playpen) either in her room or scattered around the house. Pastel colors.
    Bedroom 4: Butler's suite.
    Bedrooms 5 and 6 can be kept neutral, as their family will be expanding. One of them can be furnished as a nursery if you want.

Number of bathrooms: 5 to 7 as needed. At least one per level. The closest to the toddler's room should include a potty. The en-suite for the master should be big and fancy.

Favorite color schemes: cream, brown, grey, beige, white, yellow, sometimes blue, pink and mint green. Generally neutral color schemes, but with pops of color. Pastels are good.

Colors you dislike: Not so much colors, but I'm not a big fan of crazy patterns. Simple ones are fine where they would make sense in real life, but themed walls are not for me.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please!

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? If needed

Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I own almost all of the store items and I don't mind replacing the objects, should I need to. I am sure I own all of the premium content.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: All

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palms

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?

Living room: Lots of seating, big TV, fireplace, bookshelves.
    Study: At least one computer, bookshelves, chess table etc.
    Kitchen: Should be big and include most or all appliances and special equipment, even from the store. It can have a small eating area.
    Dining Room: 8 person table, professional bar, one or two high chairs (here or in the kitchen).
    Art Room: With sculpting station, easel and inventor table.
    Gym: Should also include martial arts equipment.
    Laundry room: Plain and simple. Please put plenty of hampers around the house where needed.
    Garage: Should have room for 3 or 4 cars. You don't need to place the cars.
    Greenhouse: Extremely spacious with all the premium content (plenty of swift gro stations) and two storage chests.
    Backyard: Playground equipment, pool, hot tub, small outside garden in front of the greenhouse, grill area, nice landscaping.
    Nectary: in the basement.
    Collection room: With gem-u-cut machine, transfiguration display case, two storage chests and multiple displays, in the basement.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not required, but feel free to contact me.

Additional instructions?

The family owns a big male dog. You can place his bed in the master bedroom or wherever it feels right. Use the automatic feeding bowl and place a dog house outside. A bird tree would also be nice.

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is too long <3
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this request next please!

Date: March 24, 2020
    Username: PoshK1tty
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Household
    Description: Adult Male and Female
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@PoshK1tty, I have some questions here please: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi @Simona1603 and welcome to our thread. :) I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you have any questions about the claim process, please let me know. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited April 2020
    Sorry
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Hi @Svineprutter , nice to see you here but I think you posted in the wrong thread. We have 2 separate threads... this one is for sims 3 :smile:
    edited April 2020
    Hi @GraceyManor ,
    Your build is now available. 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, large pool area including hottub, bars and outdoor dining. Open concept great room and eat in kitchen, formal dining, TV room, study, secret superhero base and lots more. Hope you like it :smile:
    Download ***** Picture tour
    v0VzJE9.jpg

Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    :o That house is absolutely beautiful! It reminds me of
    a home that I lived near as a child.I love the entrance, it has
    such an elegant and inviting charm to it.And look at that pool.:o
    I can't wait to download it.Thank you so much! Ray and his partner
    are gonna love it.(the link leads to login LOL)
    edited April 2020
    @soocoolsim
    What shutters did you use?
    Just so I can go in and fix it so it looks exactly the same.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    This is what my game is doing.
    edited April 2020
    Yay glad you like it from the pics @GraceyManor . Hope even better in game. I’ve fixed the download link, thanks. Was in a hurry this morning since I wanted to get the link up before starting my chores. You probably already know that the hidden bookcase door has a known glitch in that it sometimes doesn’t open. This is easily solved when your sims first move in by just grabbing the door to move and add it back... then it’s fine afterwards. For some reason my tester sim really likes the secret levels, especially sliding down the pole lol.

Also a note re the secret base since I built both levels within a foundation. The stairs in the basement create a large opening in the middle going to the sub-basement. If you see the flooring in the middle looks like it’s filled in... just use the sledgehammer tool to delete where you see the tips of all four stairs, hit undo and it will be fixed. I saw this happen once in my game but I have a very old computer and it doesn’t like processing sims 3 textures. Just letting you know in case yours is similar. Main reason why recolouring takes me forever lol. Anyway, wishing you fun with your build. It was a pleasure 😄

Edit... oops our posts crossed.
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
    edited April 2020
    @soocoolsim
    I love it, but I'm having an issues with the shutters.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    This...What shutters are suppose to be there? :/

Are you able to pop in-game and tell me what the shutters/blinds are called.
    Everytime I download a house with these shutters, this is how it shows up.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the house.And it doesn't fix it.
    This happened with a couple other builds that used these same shutters.
    I thought they were base game shutters..I can't find them in the store.

O dear @GraceyManor , I replaced the shutters I originally used with the paintings the other creators use since you said the base game shy shutters don’t usually work for you. I’m going to pull my lot and reupload with the original shutters and windows I used. Stay tuned.
    edited April 2020
    Thanks, do you know which ones these were though? If their store I could just buy them.I have the points.But I can't seem to find them on the sotre.XD lol.

Or if anyone knows why the game would do this, because I love the ones in the pic, but they never work for me.:(
    edited April 2020
    Found it @GraceyManor , it’s the painting from the free Year of the Tiger set...

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=12305&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:19278&pcategoryId=12858&ppcategoryId=12304

Could you let me know if that works for you please... I’m heading in game now so let me know if you need me to switchover to the shy shutters instead. I’ll wait to hear from you before pulling my build down.
    edited April 2020
    @soocoolsim
    Thanks for linking that.I didn't own it, so I bet that's why.I've been
    finding a lot of free stuff that I don't own :o testing it now.
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Here’s a link to free store items that you might find useful @GraceyManor .

Awesome! Thanks.

@soocoolsim And that worked! It was because I didn't have the painting.Now I wonder if all along the builds I downloaded
    had used the painting and I just thought it was shutter.s :D Thanks for finding it for me.

Yay, so I’ll leave my original upload on the exchange. I’ve never used this painting as shutters before so it’s a first for me too 😊
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Hi @Svineprutter , nice to see you here but I think you posted in the wrong thread. We have 2 separate threads... this one is for sims 3 :smile:

Oh, I just used the link in the thread where I posted my build request from last month. It seems there is a new thread for each month.

Can You direct me to the one for Sims 4 please?
    Zpj9msL.png

No worries. Yes, we do have new threads each month @Svineprutter . The DNA previous and current threads for Sims 4 will show up here. This is the direct link to the Sims 4 April thread.
    @socoolsim

Thank you :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Beautiful work with White Rose Manor @soocoolsim absolutely stunning :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim, just copying what I wrote on your showcase thread:

White Rose Manor is beautiful! Love that backyard, it's got everything a sim could want and more, and the superhero basement levels look so cool! Look forwrad to dl'ing so I can take a closer look. Fabulous job!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    I Love White Rose!!! It's a fav style of mine! Your landscaping is always beautify and the backyard is just perfect! Can't wait to check out the hidden lair as you are so imaginative with these types of builds!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @becks1112 , I have your modern farmhouse ready. :)

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

I did the open concept plan with the living room and dining room open to the kitchen, with the master suite on the main floor, and the 3 kids' bedrooms and bathroom on the 2nd floor. I also thought it would be nice to give you a pool bath, so I included an extra 1/2 bath and an outdoor shower that is only accessed from outdoors.

Just some FYI's --
    • In the pictures you will see a buydebug bowl on the counter that looks like glass, which is actually ice (I used NRAAS "sculptify" option to get this effect), however, I discovered that it melts, lol, so when you download it, it will have a wooden version. (Just thought I'd explain in case you noticed this small detail, lol).
    • And as you requested, the basement is just one big room with no walls for you to furnish as you like, and I just left empty planter bowls in the greenhouse so your sims can plant what they want.

Everything is all upgraded as well. If you have any questions about anything, just let me know. Enjoy!

Pu48EJn.jpg